Trump: "I Don't Take Responsibility At All"

February 26: When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

March 13: "I don't take responsibility at all."

The buck still stops with trump

and he knows it

but that does not mean he has to let liberal partisan hacks in the white house press corps push him around
Well, then, how do you explain his statement "I don't take responsibility at all"? He said it, nobody put words in his mouth.
See post #6
Yes, nothing is EVER Trump's fault. He's a victim, put upon by his enemies and the world. He's just trying to help all the downtrodden people of the world... How stupid ARE you???
Now you are confusing responsibility with blame

the internal failures of the career employees at the CDC are not trumps fault

but ultimately the responsibility for their screwup does fall on him
So, I guess you're saying that Trump should be blamed for the poor response of the CDC to the coronavirus pandemic?

He should be responsible for his administration of which he is the chief executive.

Well, then, how do you explain his statement "I don't take responsibility at all"? He said it, nobody put words in his mouth.
See post #6
Yes, nothing is EVER Trump's fault. He's a victim, put upon by his enemies and the world. He's just trying to help all the downtrodden people of the world... How stupid ARE you???
Now you are confusing responsibility with blame

the internal failures of the career employees at the CDC are not trumps fault

but ultimately the responsibility for their screwup does fall on him
So, I guess you're saying that Trump should be blamed for the poor response of the CDC to the coronavirus pandemic?

He should be responsible for his administration of which he is the chief executive.
plain to see the buck stops at everyone elses door ,,but his

We are so behind?

We are way ahead of Europe, which is the epicenter of the crisis. In Italy they already decided to let old people die.

Fuck you, anti-American bigot.
I was referring to our death rate being lower than europe, and italy in particular

thanks for helping clarify that

We are so much behind!!

w6hMFI.jpg

He is already living in the Biden utopia of open borders.

you think those numbers are gonna real - based on actual cases? hopefully the death rate will not spike - but confirmed cases are gonna skyrocket & sympoms don't even show up for 5days - 2 weeks.

A) i am female & have been from the day i was born

B) go fetch a credible link that states biden saying he is for open borders.

speaking of which - canada needs to close its border to protect themselves from US.

I have an entire thread here based on Biden's retarded notion of Trump being a xenophobe for closing the border in the midst of the death virus.

Are you saying there is something in identifying you as male? That's very sexist and genderist... hope you make it to Canada so we won't need to tolerate your toxic masculinity.

biden didn't say he was for open borders - so you lied again.

i learned that saying i am female ( when someone who is too lazy to click & find out to make sure first thinks i am male ) i got the obligatory response by y'all that i'm really either pre op or post op - so it's a preemptive strike. you won't CONvince me that wouldn't have been your go to reply if i didn't; given the ending to your stupid reply.
Do you have a link to what biden did say?

you think that is gonna magically gonna stop? silly nilly. i want the numbers to stop, but since we are so behind, all the lost time not testing = contagious but asymptomatic people walking around freely infecting others that are walking around freely infecting even more. but all have people around them that include the elderly & those with underlying medical conditions who have been exposed. they are just learning now that the virus can actively last several days on surfaces. so those untested but compromised will have symptoms & get sick.

We are so behind?

We are way ahead of Europe, which is the epicenter of the crisis. In Italy they already decided to let old people die.

Fuck you, anti-American bigot.
I was referring to our death rate being lower than europe, and italy in particular

We are so much behind!!

w6hMFI.jpg

Only liberals worry about how many communists in china die from the commie virus
Actually assfuck, real human beings care.

Christians care.

Evidently stupid Trump ass suckers don't care.
We are not a theocracy

liberals used to be ready to fight anytime real Christians dared be motivated by religious convictions

they to wrap your mind around this:

THE CHINESE DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT AMERICA!

Betting your life on them is the essence of godless bleeding heart lib stupidity

So, in about 65 years, we've gone from "The buck stops here" to "I don't take responsibility at all." When is Trump going to stop blaming others for his failures? Is ANYTHING ever his fault?

Trump blames Obama for lack of coronavirus tests: 'I don't take responsibility at all'

and he knows it

but that does not mean he has to let liberal partisan hacks in the white house press corps push him around
If he knows it why doesnt he take responsibility?
Because its not his fault

trump cant prevent lying lib reporters from asking loaded questions

or stop the anti trump networks from misinforming the public

but he does not have publicly endorse those lies

Misinforming the public? I’m sorry but you need to take your trump colored glasses off. 370 dead in Italy yesterday. That means we may have 10000 dead in 1 day here in the USA if people don’t stop spreading it around. And people like you will spread it around!
And again Europe is not America
If libs didnt have hope that America will suffer too they wouldnt have nuthin’

We are so much behind!!

w6hMFI.jpg

you think those numbers are gonna real - based on actual cases? hopefully the death rate will not spike - but confirmed cases are gonna skyrocket & sympoms don't even show up for 5days - 2 weeks.

speaking of which - canada needs to close its border to protect themselves from US.

I have an entire thread here based on Biden's retarded notion of Trump being a xenophobe for closing the border in the midst of the death virus.

Are you saying there is something in identifying you as male? That's very sexist and genderist... hope you make it to Canada so we won't need to tolerate your toxic masculinity.

i learned that saying i am female ( when someone who is too lazy to click & find out to make sure first thinks i am male ) i got the obligatory response by y'all that i'm really either pre op or post op - so it's a preemptive strike. you won't CONvince me that wouldn't have been your go to reply if i didn't; given the ending to your stupid reply.
You made the initial claim about Biden, you provide the evidence.

and he knows it

If he knows it why doesnt he take responsibility?
Because its not his fault

trump cant prevent lying lib reporters from asking loaded questions

or stop the anti trump networks from misinforming the public

but he does not have publicly endorse those lies

Misinforming the public? I’m sorry but you need to take your trump colored glasses off. 370 dead in Italy yesterday. That means we may have 10000 dead in 1 day here in the USA if people don’t stop spreading it around. And people like you will spread it around!
And again Europe is not America
If libs didnt have hope that America will suffer too they wouldnt have nuthin’
With Biden as President Americas suffering at the hands of of the unqualified AH will come to an end

We are so much behind!!

w6hMFI.jpg

You made the initial claim about Biden, you provide the evidence.

Biden said Trump is a xenophobe for closing the border and halting the spread of the virus.

He goes to great length in his presidential website to demonstrate his belief that America is the nation of invaders.

Donald Trump, February 26: “We’re going down, not up. We’re going very substantially down, not up.”

Last edited:
Donald Trump, March 7: “I’m not concerned at all. No, I'm not. We've done a great job.”

Last edited:
"You know, my uncle was a great person. He was at MIT. He taught at MIT for, I think, like a record number of years. He was a great super genius. Dr. John Trump. I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president."

"I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president."

The desperation...

"I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president."

The desperation...

Finally something we can agree on, the desperation on Trump was so obvious when he made that bullshit statement.

The desperation...

Finally something we can agree on, the desperation on Trump was so obvious when he made that bullshit statement.

There is no desperation with Trump, he is handling the situation in an excellent manner.

There is no desperation with Trump, he is handling the situation in an excellent manner.

He makes the captain of the Titanic look good.

Gator of course wishes an open borders democrat was the president.

No, I wish anyone but a member of the duopoly was president.

What I really want is for a Conservative to be president. But sadly the last one to hold the office was 36 years prior to my birth.

How testing failures allowed coronavirus to sweep the U.S.

On Saturday Jan. 11 — a month and a half before the first Covid-19 case not linked to travel was diagnosed in the United States — Chinese scientists posted the genome of the mysterious new virus, and within a week virologists in Berlin had produced the first diagnostic test for the disease.

Soon after, researchers in other nations rolled out their own tests, too, sometimes with different genetic targets. By the end of February, the World Health Organization had shipped tests to nearly 60 countries.

The United States was not among them.

Why the United States declined to use the WHO test, even temporarily as a bridge until the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention could produce its own test, remains a perplexing question and the key to the Trump administration’s failure to provide enough tests to identify the coronavirus infections before they could be passed on, according to POLITICO interviews with dozens of viral-disease experts, former officials and some officials within the administration’s health agencies.

The slowness of the testing regimen — which, administration officials acknowledged this week, is still not producing enough tests to meet the national demand — was the first, and most sweeping, of many failures.

He makes the captain of the Titanic look good.

Gator of course wishes an open borders democrat was the president.

No, I wish anyone but a member of the duopoly was president.

What I really want is for a Conservative to be president. But sadly the last one to hold the office was 36 years prior to my birth.

The problem with conservatives is that they never conserved anything.

That includes conservative presidents.

Forum List

Back