Trump: "I Don't Take Responsibility At All"

Identifying Trump as the best president ever is of course shocking to a gamma, since Trump is a mega-alpha but the gamma was supposed to be the king!

One of the reasons he is so effective as leader, is his big balls.

Putting aside your fantasies about Trump's genitals, he has done nothing of note and his one claim to fame, the economy, is proving to be a paper tiger.

Spoken like a true low status male.

Everyone knows Trump has massive balls. Some just choose to not accept it.

Why are you fascinated with the genitals of another male?

Is there something you need to get off your chest?

A closet you need to come out of maybe?

Once again, a person with 100 IQ points could have figured out that I am not literally referring to his balls. Are you going to bring forth the dictionary and present us the definition of balls in order to demonstrate how smart you are now?

Dumbass I didn't post the unsupported quotes. I did ask if they were taken out of context

Unsupported quotes? No such thing. The quote(s) is from your blob. You can cut and paste any of them into your search engine and see where the blob said exactly what is listed above. The whole "out of context" BS is just that...pure BS. You're just rushing to the defense of your master like a good little chihuahua.
Yes Ms blob I don't recall seeing a link
So therefore the jury agrees they are unsupported quotes.
Because the Right not only take all their quotes out of context, but also change the words, they think everyone is as dishonest as they are!
Since you're so concerned about the quotes post the links to them.
I don't have to, I remember hearing Tramp saying them, and so do you!
LOL transaction I don't have a source to support my claim

Once again, a person with 100 IQ points could have figured out that I am not literally referring to his balls.

you are the one that cannot stop talking about the balls of another man.

It is cool ,we are not going to judge you for your sexual preferences, this is 2020, we have moved past that.

I must admit he had big balls telling the world he believes Putin before he believes our 17 agencies The question is ,,,was it complete ignorance or balls ,or a mixture of both

It would be easier to trust the agencies if they had not blatantly lied to American public about WMDs, causing death and costing trillions.

Putin didn't do that.

The Bush Administration cherry picked information it used as talking points to convince Americans to support the invasion and occupation. Aluminum tubes, mushroom clouds, dirty bombs and bio-weapons in Al Qaeda's hands. They knew it was a hoax.

No, really, George W. Bush lied about WMDs

So, in about 65 years, we've gone from "The buck stops here" to "I don't take responsibility at all." When is Trump going to stop blaming others for his failures? Is ANYTHING ever his fault?

Trump blames Obama for lack of coronavirus tests: 'I don't take responsibility at all'
The buck still stops with trump

and he knows it

but that does not mean he has to let liberal partisan hacks in the white house press corps push him around
If he knows it why doesnt he take responsibility?
Because its not his fault

trump cant prevent lying lib reporters from asking loaded questions

or stop the anti trump networks from misinforming the public

but he does not have publicly endorse those lies

Misinforming the public? I’m sorry but you need to take your trump colored glasses off. 370 dead in Italy yesterday. That means we may have 10000 dead in 1 day here in the USA if people don’t stop spreading it around. And people like you will spread it around!
And again Europe is not America

I must admit he had big balls telling the world he believes Putin before he believes our 17 agencies The question is ,,,was it complete ignorance or balls ,or a mixture of both

It would be easier to trust the agencies if they had not blatantly lied to American public about WMDs, causing death and costing trillions.

Putin didn't do that.

The Bush Administration cherry picked information it used as talking points to convince Americans to support the invasion and occupation. Aluminum tubes, mushroom clouds, dirty bombs and bio-weapons in Al Qaeda's hands. They knew it was a hoax.

It didn't take much cherry picking when the report declared outright that the existence of WMDs is almost guaranteed.

Bush was an idiot to trust them. Thankfully we have a real man now.

So, in about 65 years, we've gone from "The buck stops here" to "I don't take responsibility at all." When is Trump going to stop blaming others for his failures? Is ANYTHING ever his fault?

Trump blames Obama for lack of coronavirus tests: 'I don't take responsibility at all'
Barry spent 8 years blaming all of the problems encountered on Bush and the next 4 years claiming credit for the successes under Trump. ...but how dare President Trump not take credit for a global pandemic - which originated in Huwan Chia and that has spread to almost every nation in the world - finding its way through our believed impenetrable invisible force field...how dare he not accept the blame for the US not being prepared for an unforeseen, never-seen-before, 'act of God' / 'biological tampering virus....how dare he not have enough test kits to test for something we have never seen before and thus not sure what to test for ...

:rolleyes:

Putin didn't do that.

<pfffft> silly inspectors with their inspections inspecting & reporting no WMD - what do they know?

stay the course.

Putin didn't do that.

It didn't take much cherry picking when the report declared outright that the existence of WMDs is almost guaranteed.

Bush was an idiot to trust them. Thankfully we have a real man now.

The report was created after 9-11.

24 February 2001 during Powell's visit to Cairo, Egypt. Answering a question about the US-led sanctions against Iraq, the Secretary of State said:

"We had a good discussion, the Foreign Minister and I and the President and I, had a good discussion about the nature of the sanctions -- the fact that the sanctions exist -- not for the purpose of hurting the Iraqi people, but for the purpose of keeping in check Saddam Hussein's ambitions toward developing weapons of mass destruction. We should constantly be reviewing our policies, constantly be looking at those sanctions to make sure that they are directed toward that purpose. That purpose is every bit as important now as it was ten years ago when we began it. And frankly they have worked. He has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbors. So in effect, our policies have strengthened the security of the neighbors of Iraq...

The Memory Hole > 2001: Powell & Rice Declare Iraq Has No WMD and Is Not a Threat

Secretary Powell: The sanctions, as they are called, have succeeded over the last 10 years, not in deterring him from moving in that direction, but from actually being able to move in that direction. The Iraqi regime militarily remains fairly weak. It doesn't have the capacity it had 10 or 12 years ago. It has been contained. And even though we have no doubt in our mind that the Iraqi regime is pursuing programs to develop weapons of mass destruction -- chemical, biological and nuclear -- I think the best intelligence estimates suggest that they have not been terribly successful. There's no question that they have some stockpiles of some of these sorts of weapons still under their control, but they have not been able to break out, they have not been able to come out with the capacity to deliver these kinds of systems or to actually have these kinds of systems that is much beyond where they were 10 years ago.

Putin didn't do that.

<pfffft> silly inspectors with their inspections inspecting & reporting no WMD - what do they know?

stay the course.

Shocking and awful?

and he knows it

but that does not mean he has to let liberal partisan hacks in the white house press corps push him around
When is Obungo going to take responsibility for over 12000 deaths from H1N1?

Can you explain this then? Because leaders publicly admit they are responsible. That is if they are real leaders.
I know of only 2 times Obama admitted 'making a mistake':

1. Obama admission of mistake rare for presidents

“I screwed up” in pushing ahead with Tom Daschle as U.S. health care chief despite a controversy over unpaid taxes was a sign of the new style he brings to the White House."

Despite promising the smoothest transition ever, the Obama administration's transition into the WH was a disaster as many of the peope he appointed to positions had not paid their taxes, to include lil' Timmy Tax Cheat Geittner, Obama's choice for Secretary of the Treasurer.

2. President Obama Admits the 'Worst Mistake' of His Presidency

“Probably failing to plan for the day after what I think was the right thing to do in intervening in Libya” “We averted large-scale civilian casualties, we prevented what almost surely would have been a prolonged and bloody civil conflict,” Obama said of the U.S.’s efforts to prevent mass slaughter in Libya. “And despite all that, Libya is a mess.”

Interesting.

Obama considers failing to plan for the day AFTER Al Qaeda murdered Libya's leader, Mommar Gadhafi, and took over Libya for their own, with his and the US military's help, was his worst mistake.....

....Not pimping out our military to Al Qaeda, who slaughtered 3,000 Americans, to help them murder the leader of the sovereign nation of Libya - who was helping the coalition fight terrorists in Northern Africa, and giving Al Qaeda its own nation after years of war carrying out Bush's policy of denying terrorists safe havens anywhere in the world....

dragging the nation into another military conflict....to help the terrorists who attacked and murdered US citizens on S soil....

His worst mistake was not thinking through giving Al Qaeda its own nation which resulted in:
- Al Qaeda having its own country
- Al Qaeda's numbers swelling
- Al Qaeda starting up their terrorist training camps again and the numbers of training camps growing\
- Benghazi

Arming, supplying, funding, training, defending, protecting terrorists and drug traffickers .... running his own drone assassination program ... illegally spying on Americans, reporters, the media, US Senators, USSC Justices....and initiating a FISA Court Abuse-fueled political coup... Nope.

What was that about 'leaders' admitting their 'mistakes' publicly....?

Barry spent 8 years blaming all of the problems encountered on Bush and the next 4 years claiming credit for the successes under Trump. ...but how dare President Trump not take credit for a global pandemic - which originated in Huwan Chia and that has spread to almost every nation in the world - finding its way through our believed impenetrable invisible force field...how dare he not accept the blame for the US not being prepared for an unforeseen, never-seen-before, 'act of God' / 'biological tampering virus....how dare he not have enough test kits to test for something we have never seen before and thus not sure what to test for ...

I love you revisionists. Well, let me be the first to set you straight.

President Barack Obama on Thursday accepted responsibility for intelligence shortcomings that led to a failed Christmas Day bombing plot on a Detroit-bound airliner, saying, “Ultimately, the buck stops with me.

“As president, I have a solemn responsibility to protect our nation and our people, and when the system fails, it is my responsibility,” Obama said.

Obama: 'My responsibility'

and he knows it

When is Obungo going to take responsibility for over 12000 deaths from H1N1?

Divide the number of deaths by the number of holes he golfed that year.

I love you revisionists. Well, let me be the first to set you straight.

President Barack Obama on Thursday accepted responsibility for intelligence shortcomings that led to a failed Christmas Day bombing plot on a Detroit-bound airliner, saying, “Ultimately, the buck stops with me.

“As president, I have a solemn responsibility to protect our nation and our people, and when the system fails, it is my responsibility,” Obama said.

Obama: 'My responsibility'

damn him for being so uppity.

"I don't take responsibility at all." - Donald J. Trump

Three hours later: Lou Dobbs gets signed 'skyrocketing' Dow chart from Trump after 'signature day'

trump-takes-credit-for-dow.png

Forum List

Back