Trump: "I Don't Take Responsibility At All"

oh boy.... let's dissect that, shall we?

' parts of findland ' does not mean some countries have stopped testing entirely.

so that was a lie.

a reddit blog is not credible NOR is a news outlet.

so you failed.

That reddit post is simply a translation of an article in Finnish, from their official national broadcasting agency. Translating the text, which is linked you will find that yes, they have almost completely stopped testing.

This isn't very difficult. All you need is to not be a complete retard.

sure sure. even by the thing you posted it said parts of findland. YOU said entire countries. so um ya - STILL a lie.

anyhoo:

HUS: Coronavirus testing to focus on health professionals
The southern Finland hospital district said that it has changed its novel coronavirus testing strategy.

HUS: Coronavirus testing to focus on health professionals

The southern Finland hospital district said that it has changed its novel coronavirus testing strategy.

HUS infectious diseases medical chief of staff Asko Järvinen said that it no longer makes sense to track the number of diagnosed cases, because health authorities are no longer testing all patients presenting with symptoms.

"The testing strategy has changed. Many concerned health professionals are now being tested," Järvinen added.

He noted for example, that people returning from trips abroad will not necessarily be tested, let alone all of the people suffering flu symptoms.

"If all the people with the flu went to health centres to be tested, we would no longer have any primary health care," the medical chief commented.

THL: Testing now round the clock
The Finnish institute for health and welfare, THL, said that the number of confirmed cases reported on Sunday was 30.

It listed 22 cases in the Helsinki and Uusimaa hospital district (HUS), and nine others in Länsi-Pohja, Southwest Finland, Central Ostrobothnia, Päijät-Häme, Pirkanmaa and Kanta-Häme. One additional case came from a hospital district that the authority had not yet confirmed.

The THL said that because testing for the virus was now being conducted round the clock, there might be a delay in the number of confirmed cases identified.

Edit: Updated at 12.00 with total number of confirmed novel coronavirus infections nationwide.

Edit: Updated at 13.15 with total number of new cases reported in Finland on Sunday, and revised number of new cases in the HUS region.

Edit: Updated at 17.55 to reflect THL's most recent count of total cases at 241.

Edit: Updated at 20.11 to correct Asko Järvinen's name.

https://yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/hus_coronavirus_testing_to_focus_on_health_professionals/11257869

Gator you will soon get reported if you are too stupid to ruin the thread with off topic, since you are unable to understand straight forward English. Again, the post was written for over 100 IQ people, we get it, you didn't understand... the rest of the people did.

Straight forward English means that the testing was stopped completely. All the dancing and threats in the world cannot change this The word has a very clear meaning.

so, nobody has stopped testing entirely as you claimed.

Thanks, that is what I assumed.

I am referring to the general testing. Only high risk groups get tested.

So fuck you and your TDS.

Then you should say what you mean, you are the one that choose to use the word entirely.

Do not get pissed at me because you got caught in yet another lie.

I assume the readers are not low IQ morons. Obviously stopping all testing is completely retarded.

If you go to the local health care provider, you can not get the test unless very specific criteria is met. This is what I mean.
Speaking of retards ,,,,,,anyone saying Trump is the best president ever. He's either worst or damn close.

President Trump is the best president in the US history.

so, nobody has stopped testing entirely as you claimed.

Thanks, that is what I assumed.

I am referring to the general testing. Only high risk groups get tested.

So fuck you and your TDS.

Then you should say what you mean, you are the one that choose to use the word entirely.

Do not get pissed at me because you got caught in yet another lie.

I assume the readers are not low IQ morons. Obviously stopping all testing is completely retarded.

If you go to the local health care provider, you can not get the test unless very specific criteria is met. This is what I mean.
Speaking of retards ,,,,,,anyone saying Trump is the best president ever. He's either worst or damn close.

President Trump is the best president in the US history.

Well, as I said, you are not very bright and you prove it with each post.

So, in about 65 years, we've gone from "The buck stops here" to "I don't take responsibility at all." When is Trump going to stop blaming others for his failures? Is ANYTHING ever his fault?

Trump blames Obama for lack of coronavirus tests: 'I don't take responsibility at all'
The buck still stops with trump

and he knows it

but that does not mean he has to let liberal partisan hacks in the white house press corps push him around
If he knows it why doesnt he take responsibility?
Because its not his fault

trump cant prevent lying lib reporters from asking loaded questions

or stop the anti trump networks from misinforming the public

but he does not have publicly endorse those lies

Misinforming the public? I’m sorry but you need to take your trump colored glasses off. 370 dead in Italy yesterday. That means we may have 10000 dead in 1 day here in the USA if people don’t stop spreading it around. And people like you will spread it around!
Hysterical libs keep making the most reckless predictions

why does tiny italy have so many dead and yet so few in America which is much larger?

I dont know the complete answer to that

but clearly we are doing something right

Gator you will soon get reported if you are too stupid to ruin the thread with off topic, since you are unable to understand straight forward English. Again, the post was written for over 100 IQ people, we get it, you didn't understand... the rest of the people did.

Straight forward English means that the testing was stopped completely. All the dancing and threats in the world cannot change this The word has a very clear meaning.

And what is the subject the word testing is referring to? There isn't one, hence the educated reader assumes that this applies to general public, because any other alternative would be off the charts retarded.

You won't be awarded gamma points for the undermining snark. Now go on with the actual topic of the thread or I will report.

So, in about 65 years, we've gone from "The buck stops here" to "I don't take responsibility at all." When is Trump going to stop blaming others for his failures? Is ANYTHING ever his fault?

Trump blames Obama for lack of coronavirus tests: 'I don't take responsibility at all'

and he knows it

but that does not mean he has to let liberal partisan hacks in the white house press corps push him around

Misinforming the public? I’m sorry but you need to take your trump colored glasses off. 370 dead in Italy yesterday. That means we may have 10000 dead in 1 day here in the USA if people don’t stop spreading it around. And people like you will spread it around!

as of this posting italy has over 1800 dead.

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS
And America has 60

and he knows it

Because you'd blame Trump for a mosquito bite.

and he knows it

And America has 60

you think that is gonna magically gonna stop? silly nilly. i want the numbers to stop, but since we are so behind, all the lost time not testing = contagious but asymptomatic people walking around freely infecting others that are walking around freely infecting even more. but all have people around them that include the elderly & those with underlying medical conditions who have been exposed. they are just learning now that the virus can actively last several days on surfaces. so those untested but compromised will have symptoms & get sick.

And America has 60

you think that is gonna magically gonna stop? silly nilly. i want the numbers to stop, but since we are so behind, all the lost time not testing = contagious but asymptomatic people walking around freely infecting others that are walking around freely infecting even more. but all have people around them that include the elderly & those with underlying medical conditions who have been exposed. they are just learning now that the virus can actively last several days on surfaces. so those untested but compromised will have symptoms & get sick.

We are so behind?

We are way ahead of Europe, which is the epicenter of the crisis. In Italy they already decided to let old people die.

Fuck you, anti-American bigot.

And America has 60

We have far fewer deaths than italy

obviously America is doing something right

And America has 60

We have less new cases than Belgium, a nation so small that my fart is bigger.

But don't let that detract from the idiots who think having mass tests for everyone is the only parameter, while closing the border is xenophobic.

And America has 60

We are so behind?

We are way ahead of Europe, which is the epicenter of the crisis. In Italy they already decided to let old people die.

I was referring to our death rate being lower than europe, and italy in particular

thanks for helping clarify that

And America has 60

We are so behind?

i'll listen to the experts. not a basket dwelling poorly educated deplorable.

And America has 60

We have less new cases than Belgium, a nation so small that my fart is bigger.

But don't let that detract from the idiots who think having mass tests for everyone is the only parameter, while closing the border is xenophobic.
Mass tests make their case weaker

if we could test everyone tomorrow the death rate per thousand infected would plummet

And America has 60

^
27vvitv08c701.jpg

And America has 60

We are so behind?

i'll listen to the experts. not a basket dwelling poorly educated deplorable.
“Experts” in liberish meaning screaming blowhards on CNN or at the NYT

And America has 60

^
27vvitv08c701.jpg
Is a cut-and-paste cartoon the most adult answer you can come up with?

And what is the subject the word testing is referring to? There isn't one, hence the educated reader assumes that this applies to general public, because any other alternative would be off the charts retarded.

You think that Trump is the best POTUS ever, which is off the charts retarded, so why would I assume you were not being off the charts retarded again with this lie of a post?

And America has 60

We are so behind?

I was referring to our death rate being lower than europe, and italy in particular

thanks for helping clarify that

We are so much behind!!

w6hMFI.jpg

He is already living in the Biden utopia of open borders.

Forum List

Back