Trump: "I Don't Take Responsibility At All"

So, in about 65 years, we've gone from "The buck stops here" to "I don't take responsibility at all." When is Trump going to stop blaming others for his failures? Is ANYTHING ever his fault?

Trump blames Obama for lack of coronavirus tests: 'I don't take responsibility at all'

Trump definitely has some responsibility for this crisis. Among other things, he fired former President Obama's Pandemic Response Team in 2018.

You should be thanking Trump for keeping the virus out of the US for as long as possible. Look at the EU and see that their infection rate is about 15x more than the US for similar population size. Why is that? Like I said, its because Trump kept it out as long as possible.
However, now that COVID-19 has a foothold it will be spreading fast. How well we contain it and keep the peak of the bell curve as low as possible will determine if we were successful or if we failed. Automated testing was approved and is coming online just when it is needed most, as the bell curve starts to ramp up. The next two or three weeks will decide the fight against COVID-19. Stay safe.

Quest Diagnostics Newsroom - News Releases

Thermo Fisher to produce millions of coronavirus diagnostic tests - STAT

Jack Ma Offers to Supply the US With Covid-19 Tests and Masks

New Coronavirus Test 10 Times Faster Is FDA Approved

Roche’s cobas SARS-CoV-2 Test to detect novel coronavirus receives FDA Emergency Use Authorization and is available in markets accepting the CE mark

Roche Diagnostics receives emergency approval for new COVID-19 test
We have no idea what our infection rate is really because of Drumpfs lack of action. It could be as high as 50x that of other countries.

We agree that the infection rate could be higher than it is today, 5%, 10%, 20%? Who knows?
Have a link proving your 50x?? Didn't think so.
We'll see next week how much the infection rate spikes, if it spikes.
The next two weeks should show the peak of the bell curve.
If I'm right the US peak should be well below the EU peak. Italy at 1/6th the population of the US is projected to have 30,000 infections on 3/15, the US, if the testing was generally accurate, should be about 3,000 on 3/15. We shall see who is right.

What's the best way to eliminate crimes? Fire all policemen. Why? No data, no crimes.

No one has in the moment correct data. Our German data were yesterday or the day before 4838 infected persons, 12 died. The Italian data were at the same time 21,157 infected persons, 1441 died. So the mortality in Germany is 2480 ~ 2500 per 1 million infects. The Italian data for mortality is 14,682 ~15,000 per 1 million infected people. 15,000 / 2,500 = 6 : 1. The real lethality we will know when the crisis is over. It's somewhere in the near of the lethality of an influenza virus. The influenza pandemic of 1918 is a good comparison. In 1918-1920 died about 20-100 million people worldwide. (More than had died in world war 1).

What concerns "Germany" in the moment? For people who are good in mathematics: The virus grows exponential. I had the feeling every week were 2 times more people infected and a little while later - although we started immediately to fight against this virus - every 1/2 week the virus doubled the infections. This growth is not only exponential - it is even hyperbolic. It's a damned aggressive virus. How to compare this? Perhaps with a nuclear explosion. Only because we are able to see this explosion in an extreme slow motion no one should wake wrong hopes in context of the destructive power of this virus-explosion. Fight, fight, fight against this virus. Now. A slow-motion fight needs patience - but never let miss the will to win against this virus. That's the chance to win in the end.

Oh by the way: In this comparison with a nuke we are the critical mass on our own. We need distance to each other so the virus finds no way from one person to the next person. If all human beings would be perfect in this way to fight against this virus, then all this Corona-viruses would be dead within only 2 weeks. But more realistic we have to calculate months - perhaps years. By the way: The German company, which Donald Trump never :lol: liked to buy for the USA for a billion $, will perhaps find a serum in June or July (or never if something goes wrong). If it finds a vaccine then everyone in the world will get the vaccine - the USA too. But this is not the only German company, which is searching for a vaccine. Lots are doing so in the moment. If an US-American company is successful in finding a vaccine, then this is not any problem too.

View attachment 312691
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30627-9/fulltext

Here is the US curve as predicted
Coronavirus map: Tracking the spread in the US and around the world

p.s. The Italy prediction of 30,000 on 3/15 was made on 3/8. The actual number in Italy on 3/15 will be about 25,000 so the bell curve for Italy is bending toward a peak. The US curve is just starting to climb, so we need to plot the numbers in the next two weeks to see how the US peak compares to the Italy and EU peaks. If the US does better, thank you President Trump.

Trump has no idea about mathematics nor about biology or medicine or any other serious science. He is not able to work together with others trustfully - and no one trusts in Trump any longer too. He's a kind of self-fulfilling parody of a politician. Don't expect any help from this idiot.

1. Thank you for that beautiful video.
2. We agree that this virus is very aggressive, and only time will tell what the bell curves for each country looks like.
3. Hoping that a biotech finds a therapy and a vaccine soon, even though the vaccine won't be ready for next winter.
4. Agree Trump has no aptitude in medicine or science. But he does have a lot of very smart people around him that he listens to. I think that's why he handed off the response team to Pence. Otherwise he'd make stupid "political" decisions and he knows it.
5. If you think Trump is a parody, you should see Biden and Sanders.
6. Stay safe.

So, in about 65 years, we've gone from "The buck stops here" to "I don't take responsibility at all." When is Trump going to stop blaming others for his failures? Is ANYTHING ever his fault?

Trump blames Obama for lack of coronavirus tests: 'I don't take responsibility at all'

Here is an astonishing list of quotes from the blob about the virus:

Jan 20: "I know more about viruses than anyone.”
Jan 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
Feb 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”
Feb 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
Feb 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
Feb 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”
Feb 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
Feb 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”
Feb 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
Feb 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”
Mar 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”
Mar 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”
Mar 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”
Mar 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”
Mar 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”
Mar 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
Mar 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”
Mar 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it ... Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”
Mar 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”
Mar 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”
Mar 9: “This blindsided the world.”
Mar 13: “National emergency, two big words.”
I'm sure in your deluded TDS mind with the help of mainstream democrat America hating media you believe all that to be true or was it taken out of context cherry-picked half ass leftism?
Post the correct context or STFU!
Go fuck yourself you stupid son of a bitch. I didn't post the supposed quotes Ms blob needs to post the links to all quotes.
So you were lying when you said they were out of context, no surprise there!
Dumbass I didn't post the unsupported quotes. I did ask if they were taken out of context

Jan 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
Feb 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
Feb 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
Feb 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”
Feb 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
Feb 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”
Mar 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”
Mar 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”
Mar 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”
Mar 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”
Mar 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
Mar 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”
Mar 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it ... Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”
Mar 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”
Mar 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”
I'm sure in your deluded TDS mind with the help of mainstream democrat America hating media you believe all that to be true or was it taken out of context cherry-picked half ass leftism?
Go fuck yourself you stupid son of a bitch. I didn't post the supposed quotes Ms blob needs to post the links to all quotes.
Dumbass I didn't post the unsupported quotes. I did ask if they were taken out of context

Unsupported quotes? No such thing. The quote(s) is from your blob. You can cut and paste any of them into your search engine and see where the blob said exactly what is listed above. The whole "out of context" BS is just that...pure BS. You're just rushing to the defense of your master like a good little chihuahua.

Unsupported quotes? No such thing. The quote(s) is from your blob. You can cut and paste any of them into your search engine and see where the blob said exactly what is listed above. The whole "out of context" BS is just that...pure BS. You're just rushing to the defense of your master like a good little chihuahua.
Yes Ms blob I don't recall seeing a link
So therefore the jury agrees they are unsupported quotes.

This is why people can not stand the MSM. First they ask Trump about something they know he has had no fault in. Then Trump answers he takes no responsibility. And then the MSM spreads rage bait titles like the title of the thread.

Trump should just tell these "journalists" to go fuck themselves. Just like I will tell the op to do right now.

Last edited:

Because the Right not only take all their quotes out of context, but also change the words, they think everyone is as dishonest as they are!

Trump: "I Don't Take Responsibility At All"

You took Trump's statement out of context. I think we all know why. So typical of the dishonest spin propaganda left.
How can you take that out of context? He was asked a direct question and that was his lack of leadership answer.

Don't be stupid. You need to post the attack that lead up to the question, and post Trump's complete answer. Stop being lowlife lying scumbags who spin and tell half truths.

okey dokey. there was no attack. & donny's weak cowardly answer was just that. weak & cowardly. he tried to blame it on regs blah blah blah yada yada yada.

he loves to rule by executive order - he could have & should have waived them thar regs weeks ago & allow us to use the WHO guidelines & testing but wanted to keep his orange tribble head in the sand & LIE to the american people about the real numbers we actually had at the time, & told people to go to work even if they had symptoms, & belching out his 'hunches' as if they really meant anything except for his base staying poorly educated.

& another reporter asking ' if he was selfish for not being tested even though he was
exposed ' was not 'nasty' - your dotard president is the worst snowflake ever to stand b4 a mic.

Last edited:

Because the Right not only take all their quotes out of context, but also change the words, they think everyone is as dishonest as they are!
Since you're so concerned about the quotes post the links to them.
FYI dipshit leftists control the media so they have the capability to take quotes out of context.

The buck still stops with trump

and he knows it

but that does not mean he has to let liberal partisan hacks in the white house press corps push him around
If he knows it why doesnt he take responsibility?
Because its not his fault

trump cant prevent lying lib reporters from asking loaded questions

or stop the anti trump networks from misinforming the public

but he does not have publicly endorse those lies

Misinforming the public? I’m sorry but you need to take your trump colored glasses off. 370 dead in Italy yesterday. That means we may have 10000 dead in 1 day here in the USA if people don’t stop spreading it around. And people like you will spread it around!

Since you're so concerned about the quotes post the links to them.
I don't have to, I remember hearing Tramp saying them, and so do you!

This is why people can not stand the MSM. First they ask Trump about something they know he has had no fault in. Then Trump answers he takes no responsibility. And then the MSM spreads rage bait titles like the title of the thread.

Trump should just tell these "journalists" to go fuck themselves. Just like I will tell the op to do right now.

he had full control to allow the CDC to use the WHO test kits but didn't. we had to use our own - in very short supply & it turned out the CDC lab was CONtaminated.

he had full control to allow the CDC to use the WHO test kits but didn't. we had to use our own - in very short supply & it turned out the CDC lab was CONtaminated.

Meanwhile in Europe in some countries they have stopped testing entirely. Because it makes no fucking difference anyway...

Your TDS rage is comical. Trump handled the situation very well, and now the tests are available all over so STFU.

^^^
Fake news.
Yeah, that's a great retort. Dipshit.
If you don't want to be called out for posting fake news, vet your source, dipshit.
Why post source, you will just say fake news! Never trumper, snowflake,
Liberal hack or some other smart ass comeback.

so, nobody has stopped testing entirely as you claimed.

Thanks, that is what I assumed.

so, nobody has stopped testing entirely as you claimed.

Thanks, that is what I assumed.

I am referring to the general testing. Only high risk groups get tested.

So fuck you and your TDS.

don't forget to add his stable genius answer to the WHO's mortality rate :

march 4: "Well, I think the 3.4 percent is really a false number. Now, and this is just my hunch, and — but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this. Because a lot people will have this and it's very mild. They'll get better very rapidly. They don't even see a doctor. They don't even call a doctor," Trump said.

Forum List

Back