Trump: "I Don't Take Responsibility At All"

So, in about 65 years, we've gone from "The buck stops here" to "I don't take responsibility at all." When is Trump going to stop blaming others for his failures? Is ANYTHING ever his fault?

Trump blames Obama for lack of coronavirus tests: 'I don't take responsibility at all'

Here is an astonishing list of quotes from the blob about the virus:

Jan 20: "I know more about viruses than anyone.”
Jan 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
Feb 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”
Feb 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
Feb 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
Feb 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”
Feb 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
Feb 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”
Feb 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
Feb 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”
Mar 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”
Mar 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”
Mar 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”
Mar 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”
Mar 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”
Mar 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
Mar 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”
Mar 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it ... Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”
Mar 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”
Mar 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”
Mar 9: “This blindsided the world.”
Mar 13: “National emergency, two big words.”

don't forget to add his stable genius answer to the WHO's mortality rate :

march 4: "Well, I think the 3.4 percent is really a false number. Now, and this is just my hunch, and — but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this. Because a lot people will have this and it's very mild. They'll get better very rapidly. They don't even see a doctor. They don't even call a doctor," Trump said.

Trump is correct in that quote. In fact, after the quote the death rate was revised downward for exactly that reason.

Best president in the American history.

so, nobody has stopped testing entirely as you claimed.

Thanks, that is what I assumed.

I am referring to the general testing. Only high risk groups get tested.

So fuck you and your TDS.

Then you should say what you mean, you are the one that choose to use the word entirely.

Do not get pissed at me because you got caught in yet another lie.

Then you should say what you mean, you are the one that choose to use the word entirely.

I assume the readers are not low IQ morons. Obviously stopping all testing is completely retarded.

If you go to the local health care provider, you can not get the test unless very specific criteria is met. This is what I mean.

So, in about 65 years, we've gone from "The buck stops here" to "I don't take responsibility at all." When is Trump going to stop blaming others for his failures? Is ANYTHING ever his fault?

Trump blames Obama for lack of coronavirus tests: 'I don't take responsibility at all'

Jan 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
Feb 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
Feb 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
Feb 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”
Feb 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
Feb 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”
Mar 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”
Mar 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”
Mar 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”
Mar 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”
Mar 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
Mar 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”
Mar 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it ... Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”
Mar 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”
Mar 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”
I'm sure in your deluded TDS mind with the help of mainstream democrat America hating media you believe all that to be true or was it taken out of context cherry-picked half ass leftism?

They are all quotes from your blob.
No links Ms blob

i recognized every one of them. heard them myself ...

did you hear how

march 15: ' we have tremendous control over the virus ' ? donny said so, so it MUST be true. :71:

I'm sure in your deluded TDS mind with the help of mainstream democrat America hating media you believe all that to be true or was it taken out of context cherry-picked half ass leftism?
Post the correct context or STFU!
Go fuck yourself you stupid son of a bitch. I didn't post the supposed quotes Ms blob needs to post the links to all quotes.

^ triggered ^

I assume the readers are not low IQ morons. Obviously stopping all testing is completely retarded.

If you go to the local health care provider, you can not get the test unless very specific criteria is met. This is what I mean.

Or perhaps you do not know what the word entirely means...which would not surprise me at all from you. You do not seem too bright.

Or perhaps you do not know what the word entirely means...which would not surprise me at all from you. You do not seem too bright.

Once again, I assume my readers are not retards, obviously it is too much to assume. We are done here, unless you actually respond to the point and stop the gamma snark.

The buck still stops with trump

and he knows it

but that does not mean he has to let liberal partisan hacks in the white house press corps push him around
If he knows it why doesnt he take responsibility?
Because its not his fault

trump cant prevent lying lib reporters from asking loaded questions

or stop the anti trump networks from misinforming the public

but he does not have publicly endorse those lies

Misinforming the public? I’m sorry but you need to take your trump colored glasses off. 370 dead in Italy yesterday. That means we may have 10000 dead in 1 day here in the USA if people don’t stop spreading it around. And people like you will spread it around!

as of this posting italy has over 1800 dead.

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS

Once again, I assume my readers are not retards, obviously it is too much to assume. We are done here, unless you actually respond to the point and stop the gamma snark.

Would it not just be easier to admit you used the wrong word instead of all this dancing around trying to pass the blame for your own lies?

This is why people can not stand the MSM. First they ask Trump about something they know he has had no fault in. Then Trump answers he takes no responsibility. And then the MSM spreads rage bait titles like the title of the thread.

Trump should just tell these "journalists" to go fuck themselves. Just like I will tell the op to do right now.

he had full control to allow the CDC to use the WHO test kits but didn't. we had to use our own - in very short supply & it turned out the CDC lab was CONtaminated.

Meanwhile in Europe in some countries they have stopped testing entirely. Because it makes no fucking difference anyway...

Your TDS rage is comical. Trump handled the situation very well, and now the tests are available all over so STFU.

really? they have stopped testing? shirley you have a credible link to that, riiiiiiiiight? i can't find anything stating that. c'mon, produce one.

oh boy.... let's dissect that, shall we?

' parts of findland ' does not mean some countries have stopped testing entirely.

so that was a lie.

a reddit blog is not credible NOR is a news outlet.

so you failed.

Would it not just be easier to admit you used the wrong word instead of all this dancing around trying to pass the blame for your own lies?

I didn't use the wrong word. I assumed people can read. And now you moron are way too fucking hung up about it to even contribute to the thread.

When are you going to admit that you have been off topic in the past few posts, unable to contribute since your gamma undermining instinct has taken over again?

don't forget to add his stable genius answer to the WHO's mortality rate :

march 4: "Well, I think the 3.4 percent is really a false number. Now, and this is just my hunch, and — but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this. Because a lot people will have this and it's very mild. They'll get better very rapidly. They don't even see a doctor. They don't even call a doctor," Trump said.

Trump is correct in that quote. In fact, after the quote the death rate was revised downward for exactly that reason.

Best president in the American history.

that is total bullshit. the TOP scientist & expert on infectious diseases just stated that research has found this COVID-19 is 10x deadlier.

why are you so devoted to a lying conman? sounds like you are just as desperate as him.

oh boy.... let's dissect that, shall we?

' parts of findland ' does not mean some countries have stopped testing entirely.

so that was a lie.

a reddit blog is not credible NOR is a news outlet.

so you failed.

That reddit post is simply a translation of an article in Finnish, from their official national broadcasting agency. Translating the text, which is linked you will find that yes, they have almost completely stopped testing.

This isn't very difficult. All you need is to not be a complete retard.

I didn't use the wrong word. I assumed people can read. And now you moron are way too fucking hung up about it to even contribute to the thread.

We did read, and we read what you wrote...Are we supposed to assume that you are a fucking moron that does not know the meanings of words?

Here is what the word means...
en·tire·ly
/ənˈtī(ə)rlē/
Learn to pronounce

adverb
  1. completely (often used for emphasis).

We did read, and we read what you wrote...Are we supposed to assume that you are a fucking moron that does not know the meanings of words?

Here is what the word means...
en·tire·ly
/ənˈtī(ə)rlē/
Learn to pronounce

adverb
  1. completely (often used for emphasis).

You haven't learned shit...

Are you ready to discuss the implications of this, or is bitching and snark all you got?

Again, I ASSUME people who read my posts are not retarded and can communicate in language as it is ordinarily used. My posts are not written for you, but the above 100 IQ audience.

The article says that the guidance for the general public is to stay home and stay the fuck out of testing.

Are you ready to discuss the implications of this, or is bitching and snark all you got?

Again, I ASSUME people who read my posts are not retarded and can communicate in language as it is ordinarily used. My posts are not written for you, but the above 100 IQ audience.

Entirely in language as it is ordinarily used means completely. Why do you not know this? What did you think the word meant?

Speaking of retards ,,,,,,anyone saying Trump is the best president ever. He's either worst or damn close.

Entirely in language as it is ordinarily used means completely. Why do you not know this? What did you think the word meant?

Gator you will soon get reported if you are too stupid to ruin the thread with off topic, since you are unable to understand straight forward English. Again, the post was written for over 100 IQ people, we get it, you didn't understand... the rest of the people did.

Testing on general public has been stopped. Now will you fucking finally address this or continue with your secret king delusions?

Forum List

Back