Trump: "I Don't Take Responsibility At All"

So, in about 65 years, we've gone from "The buck stops here" to "I don't take responsibility at all." When is Trump going to stop blaming others for his failures? Is ANYTHING ever his fault?

Trump blames Obama for lack of coronavirus tests: 'I don't take responsibility at all'
The buck still stops with trump

and he knows it

but that does not mean he has to let liberal partisan hacks in the white house press corps push him around
If he knows it why doesnt he take responsibility?
Because its not his fault

trump cant prevent lying lib reporters from asking loaded questions

or stop the anti trump networks from misinforming the public

but he does not have publicly endorse those lies

leave them alone----they are playing WORD DISSECTION
I thought you went to school? Taking responsibility is the definition of accepting fault. Its even in the dictionary.
Being responsible is not the same as being to blame

Drumpf is no leader. Trust me. You dont really want this blow hard idiot leading a global effort.

He is anyways.

View attachment 312535
Yes he is an idiot anyway. :rolleyes:

What I meant was he's leading this global effort. Pence is who is actually in the trenches.

But you wouldn't know that, huh?
Yeah an idiot and a religious fanatic that doesnt believe in science. I feel safer already. :rolleyes:
Oh! You don't believe in God, that explains a lot.

Long time no see, bro.

It wasn't "published" anywhere, it was a twitter post just like Nazi Don's lie about what leadership is to him!
Only Lyin' Don never retracted his lie. See the difference?
Was the lying lib a journalist?
He was a twitterist just like Lyin' Don.
In fact it was more than just a tweet by the lib reporter

A Note to Our Readers
It was ONLY a tweet, and it seems the bust was removed and only put back as a result of the tweet.
Sez who?

Time Magazine acknowledged they screwed up
No they didn't, learn English you foreigner.

Miller was not the only one to notice the bust was not there before the WH put it back.

He was a twitterist just like Lyin' Don.
In fact it was more than just a tweet by the lib reporter

A Note to Our Readers
You're bringing this up NOW? Why?
I didnt bring it up

I am responding to a liberal
You were defending the CON who brought it up!
I was replying to the lib lies about the incident
You are the only one lying, you Lib!

Trump knew that the numbers would be waved by the lib media like a bloody shirt

truth. it's called the truth. real numbers are the truth. why is donny afraid of the truth?

this is a narrative that donny can't control.
Including American deaths from outside the US are misleading about the situation inside the US

what's misleading is the number of infectious americans who are carriers & giving it to other people who are giving it to other people.... the germ can stay active up to 3 days on surfaces. this ain't gonna end anytime soon.
Rational people know that the world cannot stop indefinitely over a virus

millions will catch the virus

thats only common sense

but millions of Americans will not die as freaked out liberals are suggesting

i haven't heard nor read any liberals 'suggesting' or otherwise that 'millions of 'mericans are gonna die'. can you source any of that? if not, i call bs on that. & i'm concerned about who can get sick from it. it's called empathy. how 'bout them links or some liberal posters' names?
Worst-Case Estimates for U.S. Coronavirus Deaths

So, in about 65 years, we've gone from "The buck stops here" to "I don't take responsibility at all." When is Trump going to stop blaming others for his failures? Is ANYTHING ever his fault?

Trump blames Obama for lack of coronavirus tests: 'I don't take responsibility at all'

Trump definitely has some responsibility for this crisis. Among other things, he fired former President Obama's Pandemic Response Team in 2018.

89927152_2848219495215728_8076393598754488320_n.jpg

What I meant was he's leading this global effort. Pence is who is actually in the trenches.

But you wouldn't know that, huh?
Yeah an idiot and a religious fanatic that doesnt believe in science. I feel safer already. :rolleyes:
Oh! You don't believe in God, that explains a lot.

Long time no see, bro.

Ayep. :)

truth. it's called the truth. real numbers are the truth. why is donny afraid of the truth?

this is a narrative that donny can't control.
Including American deaths from outside the US are misleading about the situation inside the US

what's misleading is the number of infectious americans who are carriers & giving it to other people who are giving it to other people.... the germ can stay active up to 3 days on surfaces. this ain't gonna end anytime soon.
Rational people know that the world cannot stop indefinitely over a virus

millions will catch the virus

thats only common sense

but millions of Americans will not die as freaked out liberals are suggesting

i haven't heard nor read any liberals 'suggesting' or otherwise that 'millions of 'mericans are gonna die'. can you source any of that? if not, i call bs on that. & i'm concerned about who can get sick from it. it's called empathy. how 'bout them links or some liberal posters' names?
Worst-Case Estimates for U.S. Coronavirus Deaths

paywall. sorry, but all i could catch was projections based on CDC scenarios. that part you forgot to mention... you don't think there are contingency plans based on all possible outcomes? soooooooooooooo..........to sum it up:

nobody is freaking out about a million people dying as a matter of course, but as a possibility because that possibility is real.

thanx for clearing it up for me.

Trump definitely has some responsibility for this crisis. Among other things, he fired former President Obama's Pandemic Response Team in 2018.

You should be thanking Trump for keeping the virus out of the US for as long as possible. Look at the EU and see that their infection rate is about 15x more than the US for similar population size. Why is that? Like I said, its because Trump kept it out as long as possible.
However, now that COVID-19 has a foothold it will be spreading fast. How well we contain it and keep the peak of the bell curve as low as possible will determine if we were successful or if we failed. Automated testing was approved and is coming online just when it is needed most, as the bell curve starts to ramp up. The next two or three weeks will decide the fight against COVID-19. Stay safe.

Quest Diagnostics Newsroom - News Releases

Thermo Fisher to produce millions of coronavirus diagnostic tests - STAT

Jack Ma Offers to Supply the US With Covid-19 Tests and Masks

New Coronavirus Test 10 Times Faster Is FDA Approved

Roche’s cobas SARS-CoV-2 Test to detect novel coronavirus receives FDA Emergency Use Authorization and is available in markets accepting the CE mark

Roche Diagnostics receives emergency approval for new COVID-19 test

You should be thanking Trump for keeping the virus out of the US for as long as possible. Look at the EU and see that their infection rate is about 15x more than the US for similar population size. Why is that? Like I said, its because Trump kept it out as long as possible.
However, now that COVID-19 has a foothold it will be spreading fast. How well we contain it and keep the peak of the bell curve as low as possible will determine if we were successful or if we failed. Automated testing was approved and is coming online just when it is needed most, as the bell curve starts to ramp up. The next two or three weeks will decide the fight against COVID-19. Stay safe.

Roche’s cobas SARS-CoV-2 Test to detect novel coronavirus receives FDA Emergency Use Authorization and is available in markets accepting the CE mark

We have no idea what our infection rate is really because of Drumpfs lack of action. It could be as high as 50x that of other countries.

We have no idea what our infection rate is really because of Drumpfs lack of action. It could be as high as 50x that of other countries.

We agree that the infection rate could be higher than it is today, 5%, 10%, 20%? Who knows?
Have a link proving your 50x?? Didn't think so.
We'll see next week how much the infection rate spikes, if it spikes.
The next two weeks should show the peak of the bell curve.
If I'm right the US peak should be well below the EU peak. Italy at 1/6th the population of the US is projected to have 30,000 infections on 3/15, the US, if the testing was generally accurate, should be about 3,000 on 3/15. We shall see who is right.

upload_2020-3-15_20-15-17.png

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30627-9/fulltext

Here is the US curve as predicted
Coronavirus map: Tracking the spread in the US and around the world

p.s. The Italy prediction of 30,000 on 3/15 was made on 3/8. The actual number in Italy on 3/15 will be about 25,000 so the bell curve for Italy is bending toward a peak. The US curve is just starting to climb, so we need to plot the numbers in the next two weeks to see how the US peak compares to the Italy and EU peaks. If the US does better, thank you President Trump.

Last edited:

We agree that the infection rate could be higher than it is today, 5%, 10%, 20%? Who knows?
Have a link proving your 50x?? Didn't think so.
We'll see next week how much the infection rate spikes, if it spikes.
The next two weeks should show the peak of the bell curve.
If I'm right the US peak should be well below the EU peak. Italy at 1/6th the population of the US is projected to have 30,000 infections on 3/15, the US, if the testing was generally accurate, should be about 3,000 on 3/15. We shall see who is right.

View attachment 312691
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30627-9/fulltext

Here is the US curve as predicted
Coronavirus map: Tracking the spread in the US and around the world

p.s. The Italy prediction of 30,000 on 3/15 was made on 3/8. The actual number in Italy on 3/15 will be about 25,000 so the bell curve for Italy is bending toward a peak. The US curve is just starting to climb, so we need to plot the numbers in the next two weeks to see how the US peak compares to the Italy and EU peaks. If the US does better, thank you President Trump.
While I agree with you in theory you forget reality. We dont have the testing capability specifically because of Drumpf the fuckup. I dont think we will ever know just how high the spike was or will be because we havent been able to test extensively enough to track it. Basically you cant mark a case down if you dont know it exists right?

You took Trump's statement out of context. I think we all know why. So typical of the dishonest spin propaganda left.
How can you take that out of context? He was asked a direct question and that was his lack of leadership answer.

Don't be stupid. You need to post the attack that lead up to the question, and post Trump's complete answer. Stop being lowlife lying scumbags who spin and tell half truths.

You took Trump's statement out of context. I think we all know why. So typical of the dishonest spin propaganda left.
And what was the context? If you notice the Tramp ass kissers always say he was taken out of context, but they don't say what the context was, and when called out for not giving the context they change his words instead!

How can you take that out of context? He was asked a direct question and that was his lack of leadership answer.

Don't be stupid. You need to post the attack that lead up to the question, and post Trump's complete answer. Stop being lowlife lying scumbags who spin and tell half truths.
There was no attack. She is a reporter doing her job and asked him since he was the one that fucked up the CDC did he take responsibility.

And what was the context? If you notice the Tramp ass kissers always say he was taken out of context, but they don't say what the context was, and when called out for not giving the context they change his words instead!

Print the entire transcript and let the cards fall where they may. No? Thought so because you are spinning an intentionally dishonest half truth out of context like always.

There was no attack and Tramp's full answer was to lie as usual.

Forum List

Back