Trump: "I Don't Take Responsibility At All"

This mess happened at a very bad time in our history, a moment at which the current President completely lacks the empathy, maturity, intellectual elasticity and fundamental communication skills to lead the country though this kind of crisis. We'll get through this despite him. I'll hold out hope that they convince Pence to be the face of this.
states are taking matters into their own hands. look at NY, they weren't gonna wait for anything or anybody. drive thru testing in colorado, & VT started several days ago b4 'donny' announced that would now occur & hospitals started creating their own test kits while waiting for donny's government to step up to the plate.
That's a better idea, anyway. Most likely any given governor will be a better leader, both in terms of image and action.

Drumpf is no leader. Trust me. You dont really want this blow hard idiot leading a global effort.

He is anyways. ...

Exactly. He is - theoretically ... very theoretically meanwhile ... - the politcal leader of the western world. The western world has no time any longer to wait for him. Either he starts to work or fire him.
What language is this guy speaking?
the internal failures of the career employees at the CDC are not trumps fault

but ultimately the responsibility for their screwup does fall on him
Nazi Don appointed the head of the CDC therefore Lyin' Don is responsible for the actions or lack or lack of action of those he appointed.
Responsible for the poor performance of the career employees at CDC - yes

to blame for their personal mistakes - no
The boob he chose to head the CDC was NOT a "career employee at the CDC" and that was the problem. The fool he chose was clearly not fit todo the job and that is on Nazi Don and nobody else!!!!!
“Nazi Don?”

you are really getting hysterical now

nervous nancy... crying chuck...little marco....little mike....shifty schiff... crazy bernie....sleepy joe....

lol.

Trump is the commander in chief. If he can’t hack it he should resign. Truman said “The bucks stops here”, and “If you can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen”. Trump is no Truman.

He is showing he is so ill equipped to handle this crisis. For the sake of the nation, Trump should resign.

This mess happened at a very bad time in our history, a moment at which the current President completely lacks the empathy, maturity, intellectual elasticity and fundamental communication skills to lead the country though this kind of crisis. We'll get through this despite him. I'll hold out hope that they convince Pence to be the face of this.
states are taking matters into their own hands. look at NY, they weren't gonna wait for anything or anybody. drive thru testing in colorado, & VT started several days ago b4 'donny' announced that would now occur & hospitals started creating their own test kits while waiting for donny's government to step up to the plate.
That's a better idea, anyway. Most likely any given governor will be a better leader, both in terms of image and action.

& donny is threatened by it.

Donald Trump calls Washington Gov. Jay Inslee a ‘snake’ for criticizing federal coronavirus response
Posted Mar 07, 2020
[...]
President Donald Trump insists his administration’s response to the novel coronavirus outbreak has been exemplary -- and he won’t accept anyone saying otherwise.

On Friday, he admitted he’s trying to undercut Washington state Gov. Jay Inslee’s credibility.

“I told [Vice President Mike Pence] not to be complimentary of that governor because that governor is a snake,” Trump said at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta. “So Mike may be happy with him, but I’m not, OK?”
[...]
Inslee, who unsuccessfully ran for president last year to highlight the need for more action on climate change, has criticized what he considers the Trump administration’s anti-science attitude on various issues. Referring to the coronavirus outbreak, he tweeted last month that he told Pence “our work would be more successful if the Trump administration stuck to the science and told the truth.”

Trump on Friday also said he’s quickly become an expert on the coronavirus that causes COVID-19.

“I like this stuff. I really get it,” he said. “People are really surprised I understand this stuff. Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.” :wtf:

Donald Trump calls Washington Gov. Jay Inslee a ‘snake’ for criticizing federal coronavirus response

although i have zero faith - hopefully he'll ignore his 'hunches' from now on.

& donny is threatened by it.

Posted Mar 07, 2020
[...]
President Donald Trump insists his administration’s response to the novel coronavirus outbreak has been exemplary -- and he won’t accept anyone saying otherwise.

On Friday, he admitted he’s trying to undercut Washington state Gov. Jay Inslee’s credibility.

“I told [Vice President Mike Pence] not to be complimentary of that governor because that governor is a snake,” Trump said at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta. “So Mike may be happy with him, but I’m not, OK?”
[...]
Inslee, who unsuccessfully ran for president last year to highlight the need for more action on climate change, has criticized what he considers the Trump administration’s anti-science attitude on various issues. Referring to the coronavirus outbreak, he tweeted last month that he told Pence “our work would be more successful if the Trump administration stuck to the science and told the truth.”

Trump on Friday also said he’s quickly become an expert on the coronavirus that causes COVID-19.

“I like this stuff. I really get it,” he said. “People are really surprised I understand this stuff. Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.” :wtf:

although i have zero faith - hopefully he'll ignore his 'hunches' from now on.
I wish his only participation in this publicly would be to introduce people at the pressers. Just that. Then he can think he's the face of this.

No doubt his staff feels the same way, but he's gonna do what he's gonna do.

The buck still stops with trump

and he knows it

but that does not mean he has to let liberal partisan hacks in the white house press corps push him around
If he knows it why doesnt he take responsibility?
Because its not his fault

trump cant prevent lying lib reporters from asking loaded questions

or stop the anti trump networks from misinforming the public

but he does not have publicly endorse those lies

the virus itself isn't his fault - but how he has handled it is. they knew about this for months & there were several meetings held at the HHS, where government EXPERTS were excluded. we are also weeks behind in testing - thereby we are completely in the dark as far as how many actual cases there are. we are woefully unprepared when we had lost weeks & weeks of preparatory actions. people WOULD have had time to slowly stock up on essentials to ride this out. the medical side WOULD have had time to stock up & acquire ventilators etc.

Trump stopped the flights from China when he learned of the pandemic. That kept the number of infected here in the US way lower than in the EU for example for a similar population. Trump did his job, now the healthcare professionals in government need to do theirs.
View attachment 312546

keep telling yerself that. you don't know how many cases there are because testing is way behind.

White House ordered coronavirus meetings classified, hampering response: report
By Justine Coleman - 03/11/20 01:34 PM EDT

The White House ordered meetings where officials discussed the coronavirus to be classified, which barred information and delayed the government’s response, four Trump administration officials told Reuters.

Federal health officials were directed to keep dozens of meetings that started in mid-January, including discussions on the scope of infections, quarantines and travel restrictions confidential, Reuters reported Wednesday.

According to the sources, those without security clearances were not permitted in the high-security room, typically used for military and intelligence operations, at the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), where the meetings took place.

We had some very critical people who did not have security clearances who could not go,” one official told Reuters. “These should not be classified meetings. It was unnecessary."
[...]

precious time was lost because he was concerned about his own image & 'ratings'. if donny did his job - we as a nation would not have been kept in the dark & HE wouldn't have been such a clueless moron who didn't want to accept reality - - - telling people to go to work regardless of symptoms... directly CONtradicting the real experts' advice...telling people that the mortality rate isn't what the scientists are telling us , based on his fucking 'hunches'... nooooooooooooooo............ that isn't leadership - & that isn't doing his job.

1. You said that testing is way behind. Not true. Initially the CDC did all testing like for other pandemics. But COVID-19 soon overwhelmed the CDC capacity and new testing capacity had to be developed and approved by the FDA. That took a few weeks. Now there more than enough testing capacity, so that we soon will have drive-thru testing available. The testing capacity criticism is no longer true. See CDC graph below.

2. No need to see the meetings where the testing capacity was being resolved. It was resolved.

3. Trump does have the "positive spin" gene. So what? The stock markets are a reality check on his tendencies. I disagree that he told people to go to work sick. Trump has let the experts on TV saying the "truth" like Dr. Fouchi. So your criticism is unwarranted.

4. Here is the testing history from CDC. It was always "adequate" now there is more testing capacity than is needed.

upload_2020-3-15_8-4-20.png

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

the virus itself isn't his fault - but how he has handled it is. they knew about this for months & there were several meetings held at the HHS, where government EXPERTS were excluded. we are also weeks behind in testing - thereby we are completely in the dark as far as how many actual cases there are. we are woefully unprepared when we had lost weeks & weeks of preparatory actions. people WOULD have had time to slowly stock up on essentials to ride this out. the medical side WOULD have had time to stock up & acquire ventilators etc.

Trump stopped the flights from China when he learned of the pandemic. That kept the number of infected here in the US way lower than in the EU for example for a similar population. Trump did his job, now the healthcare professionals in government need to do theirs.
View attachment 312546

keep telling yerself that. you don't know how many cases there are because testing is way behind.

The White House ordered meetings where officials discussed the coronavirus to be classified, which barred information and delayed the government’s response, four Trump administration officials told Reuters.

Federal health officials were directed to keep dozens of meetings that started in mid-January, including discussions on the scope of infections, quarantines and travel restrictions confidential, Reuters reported Wednesday.

According to the sources, those without security clearances were not permitted in the high-security room, typically used for military and intelligence operations, at the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), where the meetings took place.

We had some very critical people who did not have security clearances who could not go,” one official told Reuters. “These should not be classified meetings. It was unnecessary."
[...]

precious time was lost because he was concerned about his own image & 'ratings'. if donny did his job - we as a nation would not have been kept in the dark & HE wouldn't have been such a clueless moron who didn't want to accept reality - - - telling people to go to work regardless of symptoms... directly CONtradicting the real experts' advice...telling people that the mortality rate isn't what the scientists are telling us , based on his fucking 'hunches'... nooooooooooooooo............ that isn't leadership - & that isn't doing his job.

1. You said that testing is way behind. Not true. Initially the CDC did all testing like for other pandemics. But COVID-19 soon overwhelmed the CDC capacity and new testing capacity had to be developed and approved by the FDA. That took a few weeks. Now there more than enough testing capacity, so that we soon will have drive-thru testing available. The testing capacity criticism is no longer true. See CDC graph below.

2. No need to see the meetings where the testing capacity was being resolved. It was resolved.

3. Trump does have the "positive spin" gene. So what? The stock markets are a reality check on his tendencies. I disagree that he told people to go to work sick. Trump has let the experts on TV saying the "truth" like Dr. Fouchi. So your criticism is unwarranted.

4. Here is the testing history from CDC. It was always "adequate" now there is more testing capacity than is needed.

View attachment 312558

we knew for weeks that this was coming. the chinese gave the WHO et al the genetic material of this virus months ago - donny could have & should have seen to it that testing started right away. but NOOOOOOOOOO...... the test kits that everyone else was using wasn't good enough & the testing guidelines weren't good enough. turns out OUR test kits were CONtaminated & we had to start all over again AND it's only NOW that he declared a 'national emergency' test kits are designed to get to market ASAP so mass testing can begin.

stop trying to spin it. nobody's buying it except for his base.

So, in about 65 years, we've gone from "The buck stops here" to "I don't take responsibility at all." When is Trump going to stop blaming others for his failures? Is ANYTHING ever his fault?

Trump blames Obama for lack of coronavirus tests: 'I don't take responsibility at all'

and he knows it

but that does not mean he has to let liberal partisan hacks in the white house press corps push him around
Well, then, how do you explain his statement "I don't take responsibility at all"? He said it, nobody put words in his mouth.
See post #6
Yes, nothing is EVER Trump's fault. He's a victim, put upon by his enemies and the world. He's just trying to help all the downtrodden people of the world... How stupid ARE you???
Now you are confusing responsibility with blame

So you are saying Trump is responsible but he shouldn’t have to say he is responsible.

How is this good leadership? Please give some case studies in your answer..

I wasnt asking for your agreement. I was pointing out the obvious to you.
And I pointed out why you were wrong
You only pointed out that you didnt agree with Drumpfs own words.
The op claimed it was trumps “fault”

Which is different from it ultimately being trumps responsibility
No actually its no different. Dont you have a dictionary?

fault - Google Search

2. responsibility for an accident or misfortune.
"it was his fault she had died"
Except that trump was not running the CDC

he cant be everywhere at once

But you are still doggedly arguing the same point that I have already rejected several times

So Trump isn't the responsible when something under his control goes wrong.

Trump cut the CDC budget especially in areas around global virus protection. The CDC team in China was cut back...

So, in about 65 years, we've gone from "The buck stops here" to "I don't take responsibility at all." When is Trump going to stop blaming others for his failures? Is ANYTHING ever his fault?

Trump blames Obama for lack of coronavirus tests: 'I don't take responsibility at all'

Could be interesting to know how man men and women thought "shit!" when they heared Trump was tested not to have Corona. Keeps a hope: He continues to shake hands and to get and spread Corona in this way. Fortuntalely idiotic comments from him do not spread Corona - or do they? Whategre - I'm sure the virus hears hot what he says. Trump fights the wrong war - together with this virus against other human beings and against other nations. The enemy is now the virus and not any mistake from whomever in the past. What is the e54ruskl oif this words? What likes Donald Trump do now immediatelly depending on the current dynamic situation? How likes he to to coordinate the fight iof the USA against this virus with the fight of all other nations against this virus? This virus is global problem and we need global solutions.
This virus is global problem and we need global solutions

Then why dont you harass the United Nations instead of bitching at America?

Cause they are doing there job and taking responsibility with coordinating efforts for countries that comply.

Some countries decided to develop there own test and make a dogs dinner of it... That is not UN responsibility...

No actually its no different. Dont you have a dictionary?

fault - Google Search

2. responsibility for an accident or misfortune.
"it was his fault she had died"
Except that trump was not running the CDC

he cant be everywhere at once

But you are still doggedly arguing the same point that I have already rejected several times

So Trump isn't the responsible when something under his control goes wrong.

Trump cut the CDC budget especially in areas around global virus protection. The CDC team in China was cut back...

you can bet yer life that donny takes responsibility for good things that happen. take the unemployment figures - he's taking full credit for that even though he piggybacked on obama's record.

View attachment 312546

[...]

View attachment 312558

we knew for weeks that this was coming. the chinese gave the WHO et al the genetic material of this virus months ago - donny could have & should have seen to it that testing started right away. but NOOOOOOOOOO...... the test kits that everyone else was using wasn't good enough & the testing guidelines weren't good enough. turns out OUR test kits were CONtaminated & we had to start all over again AND it's only NOW that he declared a 'national emergency' test kits are designed to get to market ASAP so mass testing can begin.

stop trying to spin it. nobody's buying it except for his base.

One more time.
1. The US is doing way better than the EU thanks to Trump. You're welcome.
2. Don't know why the German tests weren't used? Maybe they didn't have the capacity to supply the US?
3. The federal government fucked up the tests? Do you recall the rollout of Obamacare and the disaster their website was? (Color me not surprised)
4. All's well that ends well. The testing issue is resolved, and the US is still way ahead of the EU in infections. You're welcome again.

and he knows it

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's exactly what you are doing. Got your pussy hat out for november yet?

and he knows it

uh-huh. is that why he didn't want our fellow american citizens from that ship turned petri dish to be repatriated & thereby spiking the number of COVID-19 cases because he
' liked the numbers where they were & it WASN'T OUR FAULT ' ?
Trump knew that the numbers would be waved by the lib media like a bloody shirt

and he knows it

uh-huh. is that why he didn't want our fellow american citizens from that ship turned petri dish to be repatriated & thereby spiking the number of COVID-19 cases because he
' liked the numbers where they were & it WASN'T OUR FAULT ' ?
Trump knew that the numbers would be waved by the lib media like a bloody shirt
The “It’s everyone else’s fault but Trump’s” excuse.

The lib reporter was either a liar or an incompetent slob who failed to verify his story before publishing it
It wasn't "published" anywhere, it was a twitter post just like Nazi Don's lie about what leadership is to him!
Only Lyin' Don never retracted his lie. See the difference?
Was the lying lib a journalist?
He was a twitterist just like Lyin' Don.
In fact it was more than just a tweet by the lib reporter

A Note to Our Readers
You're bringing this up NOW? Why?
I didnt bring it up

I am responding to a liberal

and he knows it

Calm down

whats the current body count in the US from the chinese virus?

you are totally freaked out over 50 deaths

Could be interesting to know how man men and women thought "shit!" when they heared Trump was tested not to have Corona. Keeps a hope: He continues to shake hands and to get and spread Corona in this way. Fortuntalely idiotic comments from him do not spread Corona - or do they? Whategre - I'm sure the virus hears hot what he says. Trump fights the wrong war - together with this virus against other human beings and against other nations. The enemy is now the virus and not any mistake from whomever in the past. What is the e54ruskl oif this words? What likes Donald Trump do now immediatelly depending on the current dynamic situation? How likes he to to coordinate the fight iof the USA against this virus with the fight of all other nations against this virus? This virus is global problem and we need global solutions.
This virus is global problem and we need global solutions

Then why dont you harass the United Nations instead of bitching at America?

The United Nations are doing a good job. The USA is a disaster.
The US has fewer deaths from the chinese virus than the UN does in its area of responsibility
So far.
I predict that liberals are going to be very disappointed by the low number of deaths from the chinese virus

I dont agree

see my previous post #18 just above
I wasnt asking for your agreement. I was pointing out the obvious to you.

trump admitting he didn't want our own people from that ship to come home because IT WASN'T OUR FAULT , took responsibility for that? no - he just relented because he was told it wa the right thing to do.
The people on that ship who were infected gave a false reading of the problem within the US

Which in turn contributed to the mindless panic we see now

and he knows it

Well, then, how do you explain his statement "I don't take responsibility at all"? He said it, nobody put words in his mouth.
See post #6
Yes, nothing is EVER Trump's fault. He's a victim, put upon by his enemies and the world. He's just trying to help all the downtrodden people of the world... How stupid ARE you???
Now you are confusing responsibility with blame

So you are saying Trump is responsible but he shouldn’t have to say he is responsible.

How is this good leadership? Please give some case studies in your answer..
See post #3, 6, and 18

Forum List

Back