Trump " I have not conceded"

An answer to the out context bullshit posted in another thread,

Sure he conceded...

"We didn’t win." ~ Donald Trump

I like this part...

I was disappointed that he didn't send it back. I felt he had the right to send it back, and he should've sent it back. That's my opinion.

... can you show where the Constitution grants the vice president the authority to unilaterally reject a state's electors?

Rump has never read the Constitution - (or anything else ;-)

Trump doesn't read! Wow, the eight year old insults just continue to flow in!

That's correct. Trump avoids reading at all costs.. His staff was very frustrated reducing reports to bullets that he still wouldn't read. Trump is severely dislexic and has always compensated by being a bully. His family did his homework and he hired people to take tests.

He simply cannot read. He tried to read the US Constitution for a photo op and quit in a rage saying it was too hard like a foreign language.

Trump was severaly neglected by his mother as a kid and bullied by his father. He has absolutely no scruples and no boundaries.
Hey, c'mon now, be fair. Nobody can hold up a book as well as Trump.

AP_20154066105580.jpg

Hey give him credit for originality ... Nobody ever held a Bible like that - EVER!! :D

This election had 35 states return GOP control of both state house and state senate, a down ballot red wave like 1994.

Donald trump won all 35 of those, the lefties here know it, and that is why they spazz at these audits....
OK, you got us. I can't take it anymore and I am going to break ranks with my fellow Dems and admit the truth.

The entire election was rigged. The Domino machines have been rigged so that only the Dems can win. We did this by rigging it so that all the Repub votes are sent to China, changed to Dem votes, routed to Italy by way of Germany, and then sent back to the US Domino machines.

We also paid off every single Republican Governors, lower court judges, Supreme Court judges, Election board officials, and anyone remotely connected to elections. So, from now to the conceivable future, no Republican is ever going to win national office. Ever!!!

In short, it would be a waste for any Republican to vote. Did I mention the Domino machines & China? So, from now on, if you are a Republican, stay home on all voting days because your vote will just be converted over to Democrats.

Whew...that was a load of my mind. Sorry, my fellow Dems but I couldn't keep the secret anymore.

No. No. No. Those votes were not changed. Jewish Space Lasers, Inc evaporated those ballots and they were replaced with Bamboo Unlimited replacements....hey, it's as good a theory as massive election fraud. :auiqs.jpg:

It doesn't matter what he has or has not conceded life goes on while he stays static in one moment of time..

Agreed. The election was stolen and certified. It's not going to change. The dragon won
In a hundred years what the heck difference will it make?
None. Trump will be remembered as a failed one-term president who inspired a failed insurrection against his own government.
And was impeached twice by the House.

No one remembers that now. No one cared when Democrats did it, no one talked about it after they did it.

That was just your manifestation of pure hate because you're fascists who believe you can shut down opposition by whatever means necessary. You're Nazis
LOL...............Look at these libturds madder than hornets..................My job is finished here...lol

I know, right? Moonbat thinks that it's our problem that his party failed to remove Trump and no one cares because everyone knows what a fascist, partisan show it was

Well everyone knows what the facts are. Neo_GOPer's simple accept the Dirty Don's corruption in strong arming the President of a foreign nation, as well they accept his inciting the PinHead insurrection.

Democrats are not squeaky clean either. They accept the corruption associated with lying about a blowjob.

Impeachment I - Joe Biden's son was taking bribes and Biden strong armed Ukraine into making him stop

Impeachment II - Democrats stole the election and impeached Trump for saying they stole the election

Yes, we all know what the facts are, you just don't care. You're all about your party being in power, not justice, liberty, democracy or country

This election had 35 states return GOP control of both state house and state senate, a down ballot red wave like 1994.

Donald trump won all 35 of those, the lefties here know it, and that is why they spazz at these audits....
OK, you got us. I can't take it anymore and I am going to break ranks with my fellow Dems and admit the truth.

The entire election was rigged. The Domino machines have been rigged so that only the Dems can win. We did this by rigging it so that all the Repub votes are sent to China, changed to Dem votes, routed to Italy by way of Germany, and then sent back to the US Domino machines.

We also paid off every single Republican Governors, lower court judges, Supreme Court judges, Election board officials, and anyone remotely connected to elections. So, from now to the conceivable future, no Republican is ever going to win national office. Ever!!!

In short, it would be a waste for any Republican to vote. Did I mention the Domino machines & China? So, from now on, if you are a Republican, stay home on all voting days because your vote will just be converted over to Democrats.

Whew...that was a load of my mind. Sorry, my fellow Dems but I couldn't keep the secret anymore:crybaby:
"My fellow Dems"

Not a chance that you're a Dem

Not much that you're even American

2016 no, 2020 yes.

Stupid? You voted for Joe Biden, didn't you?

You know, I've had enough of this nonsense. I really don't give a shit if people on this forum hate me because
I'm a Trump supporter. I think it's time for a signature edit. (That wasn't directed at you btw.)
:itsok:

From the guy who's so upset no one is upset the hate Democrat Nazi party kept impeaching Trump. Poor faun. You're really upset now

Depends if it continues down this path of fake elections or not. Democrats are doing everything you can to codify the end of free elections in election laws. If you are successful, it'll make a hell of a lot of difference in a hundred years
There are rules and regulations, there are codes in the programs and the security features yet there is no central control of elections and the Dems voting bill doesn't centralize the elections and I know you are against campaign finance reform because we want the Chinese and Russian monies in our elections to enrich the candidates and the party, right?

I never said only the national Democrat party stole the election. Of course many State Democrat parties were involved in stealing the election too. Particularly Penn, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona and Nevada. You didn't make any point.

Also, I call bull shit to your claim that you can read minds

Let me make the point for you then. No one stole anything. Your boy lost. Now put up some proof in the form of court documents that an actual judge will look at and take to trial or just close it.

Democrats did it in the open. You changed election laws to disconnect votes from voters then kept voting in six cities (Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Las Vegas and Phoenix) until you stole the election. Now you just run around saying no it's not! no it's not! no it's not! Yes it is, and everyone knows it. You just were for it

2016 no, 2020 yes.

You know, I've had enough of this nonsense. I really don't give a shit if people on this forum hate me because
I'm a Trump supporter. I think it's time for a signature edit. (That wasn't directed at you btw.)

From the guy who's so upset no one is upset the hate Democrat Nazi party kept impeaching Trump. Poor faun. You're really upset now

You never stop the kiddie stuff, do you?

An answer to the out context bullshit posted in another thread,

Sure he conceded...

"We didn’t win." ~ Donald Trump

I like this part...

I was disappointed that he didn't send it back. I felt he had the right to send it back, and he should've sent it back. That's my opinion.

... can you show where the Constitution grants the vice president the authority to unilaterally reject a state's electors?

Rump has never read the Constitution - (or anything else ;-)

Trump doesn't read! Wow, the eight year old insults just continue to flow in!

That's correct. Trump avoids reading at all costs.. His staff was very frustrated reducing reports to bullets that he still wouldn't read. Trump is severely dislexic and has always compensated by being a bully. His family did his homework and he hired people to take tests.

He simply cannot read. He tried to read the US Constitution for a photo op and quit in a rage saying it was too hard like a foreign language.

Trump was severaly neglected by his mother as a kid and bullied by his father. He has absolutely no scruples and no boundaries.
Hey, c'mon now, be fair. Nobody can hold up a book as well as Trump.

AP_20154066105580.jpg

It's pretty funny you go to the latest exposed Democrat lie, LOL

2016 no, 2020 yes.

I post what's appropriate. You say stupid shit like that, all I can do is pity you.

It doesn't matter what he has or has not conceded life goes on while he stays static in one moment of time..

Agreed. The election was stolen and certified. It's not going to change. The dragon won

Depends if it continues down this path of fake elections or not. Democrats are doing everything you can to codify the end of free elections in election laws. If you are successful, it'll make a hell of a lot of difference in a hundred years
There are rules and regulations, there are codes in the programs and the security features yet there is no central control of elections and the Dems voting bill doesn't centralize the elections and I know you are against campaign finance reform because we want the Chinese and Russian monies in our elections to enrich the candidates and the party, right?

I never said only the national Democrat party stole the election. Of course many State Democrat parties were involved in stealing the election too. Particularly Penn, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona and Nevada. You didn't make any point.

Kazzer, some of those states' elections were under Republican control. :eusa_doh:

Actually, none of the cities that continued to vote were under Democrat control. Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Phoenix and Las Vegas where they didn't stop counting and voting and counting and voting until Democrats were ahead were under Republican control.

Poor guy, down in flames again

2016 no, 2020 yes.

I post what's appropriate. You say stupid shit like that, all I can do is pity you.

You seriously never get tired of the kiddie shit, do you? And I'm the one who's stupid?

LOL, dude, you're a grown man, act like it

Let me make the point for you then. No one stole anything. Your boy lost. Now put up some proof in the form of court documents that an actual judge will look at and take to trial or just close it.

Trump tried showing proof of election fraud but nobody would listen to him because people hate the TRUTH. That's been happening since Christ has walked the earth so that's nothing new.

When did you lose faith in our Constitution?

I haven't. I've just lost faith in the people that are supposed to be defending it.

You left off the other part of my signature that clearly states I don't care what you think. :rolleyes:

Democrats did it in the open. You changed election laws to disconnect votes from voters then kept voting in six cities (Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Las Vegas and Phoenix) until you stole the election. Now you just run around saying no it's not! no it's not! no it's not! Yes it is, and everyone knows it. You just were for it

No they didn't. REPUBLICAN legislatures approved the changes to the laws. You see, these things happen at the STATE level. Not the city or the town. So again, nothing was stolen.
He lost. PA, MI, and AZ legislatures are all controlled by REPUBLICANS.

Kazzer, some of those states' elections were under Republican control. :eusa_doh:

Actually, none of the cities that continued to vote were under Democrat control. Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Phoenix and Las Vegas where they didn't stop counting and voting and counting and voting until Democrats were ahead were under Republican control.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, there was no voting beyond election day anywhere. Exactly how brain-damaged are you?? And some of those cities elections were controlled by Republicans. Like Phoenix, which was under the control of the Republican-led Maricopa County Election Board.

You're seriously fucked in the head, kazzer.

You left off the other part of my signature that clearly states I don't care what you think. :rolleyes:

The Democrats have been continually threatening the courts to rule their way or they will destroy the courts and remake them as Democrat stooges.

It's the same thing that FDR did to the courts, and it worked both times. The courts became Democrat stooges to stop the Democrats from turning them into Democrat stooges.

In other words, it worked

2016 no, 2020 yes.

You seriously never get tired of the kiddie shit, do you? And I'm the one who's stupid?

LOL, dude, you're a grown man, act like it

Trump tried showing proof of election fraud but nobody would listen to him because people hate the TRUTH. That's been happening since Christ has walked the earth so that's nothing new.

When did you lose faith in our Constitution?

I haven't. I've just lost faith in the people that are supposed to be defending it.

By my count, his team got over 70 chances at the local level and 3 at the Supreme Court to do so, with only ONE being dismissed for lack of standing.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, there was no voting beyond election day anywhere. Exactly how brain-damaged are you?? And some of those cities elections were controlled by Republicans. Like Phoenix, which was under the control of the Republican-led Maricopa County Election Board.

You're seriously fucked in the head, kazzer.

OK, you know how this ends up when you eat too much sugar and go into toddler mode and won't stop. It's time out time. To ignore for you until you calm down and I remember to unlock your door

Forum List

Back