Trump " I have not conceded"

Trump supporters continue to argue that Trump had nothing to do with the Jan 6 protest but it was this very thing (blaming Pence for not doing what he couldn't even do) is one of the big reasons for it in the first place.

Who argued that Trump supporters had nothing to do with the January 6 protest? I have not seen anyone say that. There is more involved, but who said Trump supporters "had nothing to do" with it? You making your shit up again?

That's not what I said. Just because this is often done I'm going to break it down.

What I said.

Trump supporters continue to argue that Trump had nothing to do with the Jan 6 protest

What you said.

Who argued that Trump supporters had nothing to do with the January 6 protest?

Are you able to comprehend the difference in the two statements?

OK, fair enough. So I'll fix it.

No one said that. Trump didn't tell anyone to commit violence or go INTO the Capital. But I've never heard anyone deny he said to go to the capital and protest. Democrats protest at the SCOTUS, at the White House and AT THE CAPITAL.

He did say to go to the Capital and protest, but you're such a total fascist that you believe that only Democrats are allowed to protest at the Capital or anywhere else. You're a Nazi

Tony Norman: Blame America for Jan. 6, but not Trump?

I explained myself right from the beginning. Things like blaming Pence is what caused Jan 6th and he is still doing it.

Your quoting a local nut job reporter in Pittsburg who claims to read minds proves what exactly?

I have no idea who he is but that's really not the point.

The protest on Jan 6th were over things like Trump blaming Pence and he is still doing it.

OK, read the question again:

- Who argued that Trump supporters had nothing to do with the January 6 protest?

Trump said to go to the Capital and protest. No one denies that. Nothing you said contradicts that.

YOU LIED. Of course you did, the Democrat party lies, it's your inner being

You aren't even addressing what I said. His blaming Pence most certainly played a role and he is still doing it.

You need to put on your big girl pants and back up.

You said people deny Trump had ANYTHING TO DO WITH JANUARY 6.

I pointed out that no one says that, everyone knows Trump said to protest.

You're going on about Pence. That doesn't change the discussion we had. If you're making another point, then you need to clarify what that point is.

So, start over. You said people said Trump had NOTHING TO DO WITH JANUARY 6. You were wrong. Now you are trying to make another point. Which is what?

Many have argued that what happened January 6th was not because of anything Trump did. It was. I am not wrong.

OK, you're changing your story. But be specific.

Before you said people said Trump had nothing to do with January 6. That was a lie.

What does "what happened" mean now? What are you blaming Trump for and what's your evidence? Try to stick to the same story this time

People did say that. It was said here over and over. You calling that a lie does not make it so.

You never showed any evidence anyone denied Trump said to go to the capital and demonstrate, which makes your claim people said Trump had nothing to do with January 6 a lie.

When I asked for evidence, you gave a bizarre link to someone in Pittsburgh who claims to read minds. I was like WTF.

Now you're stamping your feet and just saying you're right, you're right, you're right. Are you holding your breath, too?

Everyone at the Elipse knew exactly why they were there and exactly what their man wanted. Because he had been telegraphing it for weeks...and playing it up on Twitter and Facebook.
I love this will be etched in history books. Because everyone will get to read it and then learn that the chickenshit bailed and went to watch it on TV. :)

"And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

Yes and don't forget "You're gonna have to fight like hell ... Or we won't have a country anymore - (long before that) - "Will be WILD"- And three LOOOONG hours later and four hours too late - "Go home, You are very special people!"

Of course, our Trumplandians will point out that at some point, he used the word "peaceful" :lol:

Democrats have fallen down so far that they're protecting an old washed up demented political hack and a whore VP.

then kept voting in six cities (Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Las Vegas and Phoenix) until you stole the election.
NO one voted after the polls closed on election day

Except in Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Las Vegas and Phoenix. Those cities kept voting until Biden stole the election.

That they all went from solid Trump wins to statistically insignificant Biden wins then they stopped counting being legitimate is mathematically impossible. Some people win the lottery. No one wins it six times

Voting ceased by midnight on 11/4/2020. Mail in votes in several states were allowed to be counted up until Friday after the election. Most of the swing states (controlled by Republican legislatures) passed laws that would not allow mail in ballots to be counted before election day. Therefore, until the polls closed and the election day votes were counted, the mail-in votes could NOT be counted. You were warned thoroughly ahead of time there would be red and blue "mirages" and you would need to wait until all the votes were counted. Do you remember the last time a Presidential election was called five days after Election Day?....Me neither. :)

Oh yeah...Trump lost. :)

Mail in votes can explain that there was some swing in voting towards the Democrats.

Mail in votes does not explain how in six Democrat cities voting continued until Biden won the state by a statistically insignificant margin. The odds against that are astronomical.

Think about it. Why didn't some of them fall short? Why wasn't Biden ahead in some by a bit then pulled further ahead? If it happened once, you can say those are the breaks. When it happened six time, that is fraud

Again. See the rules put in place (by Republican legislatures) for the counting of mail-in votes. It was widely accepted that Election Day votes would swing for Trump, mail-in votes would swing for Biden. Not exact science but rule of thumb.
No, it's not astronomical. It's common sense.

I just explained this. Try reading it again. You're not bright.

The issue is not the direction of the swing. It was that six solid Trump wins turned to six statistically insignificant Biden wins.

You and your five neighbors drive to the local market station at the same time. What are the odds that if we checked your gas gauges before you left that all six of you were above half before you left and were just barely below half when you got back? No one is questioning that driving to the market uses gas. The point is the frankly incredible break ... all for Biden ...

You still don't get it, do you? Be honest, you aren't smart. I am not the first person to point that out, am I?

Dude, it's all about the numbers at the end. Not statistics or statistical probabilities. At the end of the count, Biden had more votes.
Trump lost. Simple. Over and out. Nothing more to understand.

Impeachment I - Joe Biden's son was taking bribes and Biden strong armed Ukraine into making him stop
rotfl-gif.288736
When they lie so much and can't remember what lies they told. like:

then kept voting in six cities (Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Las Vegas and Phoenix) until you stole the election.

Trump supporters continue to argue that Trump had nothing to do with the Jan 6 protest but it was this very thing (blaming Pence for not doing what he couldn't even do) is one of the big reasons for it in the first place.

Who argued that Trump supporters had nothing to do with the January 6 protest? I have not seen anyone say that. There is more involved, but who said Trump supporters "had nothing to do" with it? You making your shit up again?

That's not what I said. Just because this is often done I'm going to break it down.

What I said.

Trump supporters continue to argue that Trump had nothing to do with the Jan 6 protest

What you said.

No one said that. Trump didn't tell anyone to commit violence or go INTO the Capital. But I've never heard anyone deny he said to go to the capital and protest. Democrats protest at the SCOTUS, at the White House and AT THE CAPITAL.

He did say to go to the Capital and protest, but you're such a total fascist that you believe that only Democrats are allowed to protest at the Capital or anywhere else. You're a Nazi

I explained myself right from the beginning. Things like blaming Pence is what caused Jan 6th and he is still doing it.

Your quoting a local nut job reporter in Pittsburg who claims to read minds proves what exactly?

The protest on Jan 6th were over things like Trump blaming Pence and he is still doing it.

- Who argued that Trump supporters had nothing to do with the January 6 protest?

Trump said to go to the Capital and protest. No one denies that. Nothing you said contradicts that.

You aren't even addressing what I said. His blaming Pence most certainly played a role and he is still doing it.

You're going on about Pence. That doesn't change the discussion we had. If you're making another point, then you need to clarify what that point is.

So, start over. You said people said Trump had NOTHING TO DO WITH JANUARY 6. You were wrong. Now you are trying to make another point. Which is what?

Many have argued that what happened January 6th was not because of anything Trump did. It was. I am not wrong.

Before you said people said Trump had nothing to do with January 6. That was a lie.

What does "what happened" mean now? What are you blaming Trump for and what's your evidence? Try to stick to the same story this time

People did say that. It was said here over and over. You calling that a lie does not make it so.

You never showed any evidence anyone denied Trump said to go to the capital and demonstrate, which makes your claim people said Trump had nothing to do with January 6 a lie.

When I asked for evidence, you gave a bizarre link to someone in Pittsburgh who claims to read minds. I was like WTF.

Now you're stamping your feet and just saying you're right, you're right, you're right. Are you holding your breath, too?

Everyone at the Elipse knew exactly why they were there and exactly what their man wanted. Because he had been telegraphing it for weeks...and playing it up on Twitter and Facebook.
I love this will be etched in history books. Because everyone will get to read it and then learn that the chickenshit bailed and went to watch it on TV. :)

"And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."
Which was greeted with responses of, "take the Capitol!" The mob got his message that these people deny he sent.

What I said.

What you said.

You never showed any evidence anyone denied Trump said to go to the capital and demonstrate,

Which I never discussed. Once again I have no obligation to address something I never argued.

So now you never said people deny Trump had anything to do with January 6?

Want me to show you the quote? We discussed it. God you're a slut

You never showed any evidence anyone denied Trump said to go to the capital and demonstrate,

Your quote. I never once said people denied he said go to the Capital. I said they tried and argue he wasn't responsible for what happened after they went there.

Depends if it continues down this path of fake elections or not. Democrats are doing everything you can to codify the end of free elections in election laws. If you are successful, it'll make a hell of a lot of difference in a hundred years
There are rules and regulations, there are codes in the programs and the security features yet there is no central control of elections and the Dems voting bill doesn't centralize the elections and I know you are against campaign finance reform because we want the Chinese and Russian monies in our elections to enrich the candidates and the party, right?

I never said only the national Democrat party stole the election. Of course many State Democrat parties were involved in stealing the election too. Particularly Penn, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona and Nevada. You didn't make any point.

Also, I call bull shit to your claim that you can read minds

Let me make the point for you then. No one stole anything. Your boy lost. Now put up some proof in the form of court documents that an actual judge will look at and take to trial or just close it.

Democrats did it in the open. You changed election laws to disconnect votes from voters then kept voting in six cities (Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Las Vegas and Phoenix) until you stole the election. Now you just run around saying no it's not! no it's not! no it's not! Yes it is, and everyone knows it. You just were for it

No they didn't. REPUBLICAN legislatures approved the changes to the laws. You see, these things happen at the STATE level. Not the city or the town. So again, nothing was stolen.
He lost. PA, MI, and AZ legislatures are all controlled by REPUBLICANS.

That's just a lie. Pennsylvania and other courts specifically overrode the legislatures and Unconstitutionally overrode election law. And the legislatures did not say those Democrat dominated cities could keep counting and voting until they win

No they didn't. Stop repeating lies.

Wow, there were a lot of lies in PA. :)
Kaz kazzes, i.e., lies. It's what he does. It's who he is.
He is not lying, he is saying the election was stolen. That is the truth. You are the liar and go out of way to get to every thread to make sure you repeat your lie. When are you going to realize more people think the election was stolen today than they did when it happened?

There was no evidence of Russia having any influence on the election. I ask over and over what influence this was and there is never an answer. Supposedly someone posted some meme's on Facebook is the evidence. Really?

Russia hacked DNC emails and then had them dropped on the Internet which caused a divide between Hillary Democrats and Bernie Democrats.

You claim you've never been answered on this before... I seriously doubt that's true; but regardless, now you have.

We will note that you provided nothing.

LOLOL

Your delusions are noted and laughed at.

Simply stating facts. Nothing has been shown as to what exactly it is that the Russians supposedly did.

You're fucking deranged. I can't help you. Regardless of your mental condition, the Mueller report confirmed Russia hacked the DNC and the emails they exposed caused a rift among Democrats between Hillary and Bernie. To deny that cost Hillary votes is mind-boggling; but then you don't appear to have much of a mind so I'll excuse your abject ignorance.

oh stop the lies.....yes Russia, the Isrealis and several others hacked the DNC...............FUCKING HOWEVER, the speed at which the Hiliary/Brazil emails about cheating Bernie were downloaded was faster than what the hacks were capable of. The emails that caused Hiliary so much grief were therefore LEAKED from the INSIDE..............These are the facts that the libs keep lying and spinning about.

Oh and as an added bonus Assange admitted that the emails he got and released were LEAKED and strongly hinted that the leaker was the now assassinated Bernie Bro Seth Rich who worked at the DNC on the computers. Oh and wait it gets better night of Rich's assassination, the FBI reported a stolen weapon from them just few hours and few blocks from Rich's crime scene...the Fbi would later be snagged changing the times of the reports.

Ergo, DNC computer staffer Rich got pissed off with Clinton and Brazil cheating Bernie at the debate not realizing that Bernie was always the designated loser and he was cool with it. He was getting paid to lose. Rich downloaded the Brazil exchange with Brazile giving Hiliary the debate questions--turned them over to Assange to make public pissing off Bernie bros everywhere. Hiliary evil to the core with the FBI in her pocket who have for years collected and destroyed evidence of the Clinton crimes and likely responsible for many of the arkansided people who pissed off Hiliary took care of Rich shortly thereafter----Assange was hoping to use the info for leverage but then quickly realized that he would wind up like Rich so stopped releasing info on the Leaked emails and Rich.

People call me a liberal all the time. I have long argued the emails came from an internal source.

Depends if it continues down this path of fake elections or not. Democrats are doing everything you can to codify the end of free elections in election laws. If you are successful, it'll make a hell of a lot of difference in a hundred years
There are rules and regulations, there are codes in the programs and the security features yet there is no central control of elections and the Dems voting bill doesn't centralize the elections and I know you are against campaign finance reform because we want the Chinese and Russian monies in our elections to enrich the candidates and the party, right?

I never said only the national Democrat party stole the election. Of course many State Democrat parties were involved in stealing the election too. Particularly Penn, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona and Nevada. You didn't make any point.

Let me make the point for you then. No one stole anything. Your boy lost. Now put up some proof in the form of court documents that an actual judge will look at and take to trial or just close it.

Democrats did it in the open. You changed election laws to disconnect votes from voters then kept voting in six cities (Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Las Vegas and Phoenix) until you stole the election. Now you just run around saying no it's not! no it's not! no it's not! Yes it is, and everyone knows it. You just were for it

No they didn't. REPUBLICAN legislatures approved the changes to the laws. You see, these things happen at the STATE level. Not the city or the town. So again, nothing was stolen.

That's just a lie. Pennsylvania and other courts specifically overrode the legislatures and Unconstitutionally overrode election law. And the legislatures did not say those Democrat dominated cities could keep counting and voting until they win

He is not lying, he is saying the election was stolen. That is the truth. You are the liar and go out of way to get to every thread to make sure you repeat your lie. When are you going to realize more people think the election was stolen today than they did when it happened?

No. There are a lot of Republicans that think that. The other 75% of the voting public..has moved on.

I just explained this. Try reading it again. You're not bright.

The issue is not the direction of the swing. It was that six solid Trump wins turned to six statistically insignificant Biden wins.

You and your five neighbors drive to the local market station at the same time. What are the odds that if we checked your gas gauges before you left that all six of you were above half before you left and were just barely below half when you got back? No one is questioning that driving to the market uses gas. The point is the frankly incredible break ... all for Biden ...

You still don't get it, do you? Be honest, you aren't smart. I am not the first person to point that out, am I?

Dude, it's all about the numbers at the end. Not statistics or statistical probabilities. At the end of the count, Biden had more votes.
Trump lost. Simple. Over and out. Nothing more to understand.

Democrats are math deniers, LOL.

Did you not go to college or were you a liberal arts major?

LOLOL

Spot the cognitive dissonance ...

There was no conspiracy, stupid fuck.

Democrats STOLE the election.

LOL, wow, I just looked and you're really desperate for my attention. You're bombing me with your toddler crap. Your mom seriously needs to monitor your sugar intake. You're going to pay for this one with a huge sugar crash.

OK, I'll throw you a bone while I'm here and respond to this one. Your argument is that things are only stolen by conspiracy, people don't just flat out steal things? That doesn't even make sense.

You may now explode again in a three year old tantrum. Hop to it!

Dems cheated, they know it and we know it. We will never concede suck it.

Exactly, hiding all the evidence won't make it magically go away. (And I should know since I'm Harry Potter lol JK I'm really a chick :p)

Democrats are math deniers, LOL.

Did you not go to college or were you a liberal arts major?

That's the thing. They call us stupid but yet when it comes to the fact that there were more votes being counted than the actual voters voting they still think it was legitimate. I might not have that high of an IQ but come on!! :rolleyes:

Stop kazzing. Trump won none of them. He didn't win without ALL the votes being counted. :cuckoo:

Trump tried showing proof of election fraud but nobody would listen to him because people hate the TRUTH. That's been happening since Christ has walked the earth so that's nothing new.

When did you lose faith in our Constitution?

I haven't. I've just lost faith in the people that are supposed to be defending it.

You left off the other part of my signature that clearly states I don't care what you think. :rolleyes:

By my count, his team got over 70 chances at the local level and 3 at the Supreme Court to do so, with only ONE being dismissed for lack of standing.

At no time did courts rule on the merits of the case. There was no evaluation of the evidence
Kazzer, you're kazzing again. Here's just one example of a case thrown out due to lack of merit...

They filed a case claiming dead people voted, others voted in Nevada and another state, and many weren't registered to vote.

The judge threw it out because they had no evidence to demonstrate any of that upon the first motion to dismiss by the defendant...

"Contestants' claims fail on the merits ... or under any other standard," the judge said in his 35-page ruling.

... so then the plaintiff filed an appeal... ALL 6 Justices ruled unanimously against them and upheld the lower court's ruling.

“To prevail on this appeal, appellants must demonstrate error of law, findings of fact not supported by substantial evidence or an abuse of discretion in the admission or rejection of evidence by the district court,” the six justices said. “We are not convinced they have done so.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't kaz, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Fine line between "kaz" and SPAZ ;)

What I said.

What you said.

Which I never discussed. Once again I have no obligation to address something I never argued.

So now you never said people deny Trump had anything to do with January 6?

Want me to show you the quote? We discussed it. God you're a slut

Your quote. I never once said people denied he said go to the Capital. I said they tried and argue he wasn't responsible for what happened after they went there.

No, you said they denied Trump had anything to do with January 6. You didn't say after they went there.

You aren't woman enough to just say OK, you didn't mean what you said.

We also already covered this. I asked you what you are blaming Trump for specifically and what your evidence is. You decided to ignore that and go back and reargue that you never said what you said.

After they went there, a lot of things happened. Mostly people stayed outside and demonstrated peacefully. Remember how you Democrats all said that most people demonstrating peacefully is all fine? Well, while Democrats were doing it.

So be specific, what did Trump do

He said they kept voting after election day. If you think that's not a lie -- prove it...

Trump tried showing proof of election fraud but nobody would listen to him because people hate the TRUTH. That's been happening since Christ has walked the earth so that's nothing new.

When did you lose faith in our Constitution?

I haven't. I've just lost faith in the people that are supposed to be defending it.

You left off the other part of my signature that clearly states I don't care what you think. :rolleyes:

By my count, his team got over 70 chances at the local level and 3 at the Supreme Court to do so, with only ONE being dismissed for lack of standing.

At no time did courts rule on the merits of the case. There was no evaluation of the evidence
Kazzer, you're kazzing again. Here's just one example of a case thrown out due to lack of merit...

They filed a case claiming dead people voted, others voted in Nevada and another state, and many weren't registered to vote.

The judge threw it out because they had no evidence to demonstrate any of that upon the first motion to dismiss by the defendant...

"Contestants' claims fail on the merits ... or under any other standard," the judge said in his 35-page ruling.

... so then the plaintiff filed an appeal... ALL 6 Justices ruled unanimously against them and upheld the lower court's ruling.

“To prevail on this appeal, appellants must demonstrate error of law, findings of fact not supported by substantial evidence or an abuse of discretion in the admission or rejection of evidence by the district court,” the six justices said. “We are not convinced they have done so.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't kaz, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Fine line between "kaz" and SPAZ ;)

You're firmly in toddler insults. Grow a pair and act like a man

Forum List

Back