Trump " I have not conceded"

LOLOL

Spot the cognitive dissonance ...

There was no conspiracy, stupid fuck.

Democrats STOLE the election.

LOL, wow, I just looked and you're really desperate for my attention. You're bombing me with your toddler crap. Your mom seriously needs to monitor your sugar intake. You're going to pay for this one with a huge sugar crash.

OK, I'll throw you a bone while I'm here and respond to this one. Your argument is that things are only stolen by conspiracy, people don't just flat out steal things? That doesn't even make sense.

You may now explode again in a three year old tantrum. Hop to it!
LOL

:itsok:

Trump supporters continue to argue that Trump had nothing to do with the Jan 6 protest but it was this very thing (blaming Pence for not doing what he couldn't even do) is one of the big reasons for it in the first place.

Who argued that Trump supporters had nothing to do with the January 6 protest? I have not seen anyone say that. There is more involved, but who said Trump supporters "had nothing to do" with it? You making your shit up again?

That's not what I said. Just because this is often done I'm going to break it down.

What I said.

Trump supporters continue to argue that Trump had nothing to do with the Jan 6 protest

What you said.

Who argued that Trump supporters had nothing to do with the January 6 protest?

Are you able to comprehend the difference in the two statements?

OK, fair enough. So I'll fix it.

Who argued that Trump supporters had nothing to do with the January 6 protest?

No one said that. Trump didn't tell anyone to commit violence or go INTO the Capital. But I've never heard anyone deny he said to go to the capital and protest. Democrats protest at the SCOTUS, at the White House and AT THE CAPITAL.

He did say to go to the Capital and protest, but you're such a total fascist that you believe that only Democrats are allowed to protest at the Capital or anywhere else. You're a Nazi

Tony Norman: Blame America for Jan. 6, but not Trump?

I explained myself right from the beginning. Things like blaming Pence is what caused Jan 6th and he is still doing it.

Your quoting a local nut job reporter in Pittsburg who claims to read minds proves what exactly?

I have no idea who he is but that's really not the point.

The protest on Jan 6th were over things like Trump blaming Pence and he is still doing it.

OK, read the question again:

- Who argued that Trump supporters had nothing to do with the January 6 protest?

Trump said to go to the Capital and protest. No one denies that. Nothing you said contradicts that.

YOU LIED. Of course you did, the Democrat party lies, it's your inner being

You aren't even addressing what I said. His blaming Pence most certainly played a role and he is still doing it.

You need to put on your big girl pants and back up.

You said people deny Trump had ANYTHING TO DO WITH JANUARY 6.

I pointed out that no one says that, everyone knows Trump said to protest.

You're going on about Pence. That doesn't change the discussion we had. If you're making another point, then you need to clarify what that point is.

So, start over. You said people said Trump had NOTHING TO DO WITH JANUARY 6. You were wrong. Now you are trying to make another point. Which is what?

Many have argued that what happened January 6th was not because of anything Trump did. It was. I am not wrong.

OK, you're changing your story. But be specific.

Before you said people said Trump had nothing to do with January 6. That was a lie.

What does "what happened" mean now? What are you blaming Trump for and what's your evidence? Try to stick to the same story this time

People did say that. It was said here over and over. You calling that a lie does not make it so.

You never showed any evidence anyone denied Trump said to go to the capital and demonstrate,

Which I never discussed. Once again I have no obligation to address something I never argued.

So now you never said people deny Trump had anything to do with January 6?

Want me to show you the quote? We discussed it. God you're a slut

You never showed any evidence anyone denied Trump said to go to the capital and demonstrate,

Your quote. I never once said people denied he said go to the Capital. I said they tried and argue he wasn't responsible for what happened after they went there.

No, you said they denied Trump had anything to do with January 6. You didn't say after they went there.

You aren't woman enough to just say OK, you didn't mean what you said.

We also already covered this. I asked you what you are blaming Trump for specifically and what your evidence is. You decided to ignore that and go back and reargue that you never said what you said.

After they went there, a lot of things happened. Mostly people stayed outside and demonstrated peacefully. Remember how you Democrats all said that most people demonstrating peacefully is all fine? Well, while Democrats were doing it.

So be specific, what did Trump do

This isn't even being discussed any more if people had simply went and protested. People argued endlessly that Trump bore no responsibility for what happened that day. He does.

Dems cheated, they know it and we know it. We will never concede suck it.

Exactly, hiding all the evidence won't make it magically go away. (And I should know since I'm Harry Potter lol JK I'm really a chick :p)

Democrats are math deniers, LOL.

Did you not go to college or were you a liberal arts major?

That's the thing. They call us stupid but yet when it comes to the fact that there were more votes being counted than the actual voters voting they still think it was legitimate. I might not have that high of an IQ but come on!! :rolleyes:
Great, post your evidence of more votes than voters....

Let me make the point for you then. No one stole anything. Your boy lost. Now put up some proof in the form of court documents that an actual judge will look at and take to trial or just close it.

Trump tried showing proof of election fraud but nobody would listen to him because people hate the TRUTH. That's been happening since Christ has walked the earth so that's nothing new.

When did you lose faith in our Constitution?

I haven't. I've just lost faith in the people that are supposed to be defending it.

You left off the other part of my signature that clearly states I don't care what you think. :rolleyes:

Trumpyberra was pre-blaming his lost in 2016 prior to the election to democrat fraud just like he pre-blamed it in 2020. He intentionally sows distrust in our state run elections and state election officials from both sides of the isle, when they don't agree with him.

Putin smiles broadly on that one.

Did you ever have faith in our Constitution?

I just explained this. Try reading it again. You're not bright.

The issue is not the direction of the swing. It was that six solid Trump wins turned to six statistically insignificant Biden wins.

You and your five neighbors drive to the local market station at the same time. What are the odds that if we checked your gas gauges before you left that all six of you were above half before you left and were just barely below half when you got back? No one is questioning that driving to the market uses gas. The point is the frankly incredible break ... all for Biden ...

You still don't get it, do you? Be honest, you aren't smart. I am not the first person to point that out, am I?

Dude, it's all about the numbers at the end. Not statistics or statistical probabilities. At the end of the count, Biden had more votes.
Trump lost. Simple. Over and out. Nothing more to understand.

Math. It's simple. Who has the most votes at the end of counting? Whoever has the most votes..wins.
What am I missing here?..other than the fact you really don't have anything to come at me with. :auiqs.jpg:

Your quote. I never once said people denied he said go to the Capital. I said they tried and argue he wasn't responsible for what happened after they went there.

No, you said they denied Trump had anything to do with January 6. You didn't say after they went there.

You aren't woman enough to just say OK, you didn't mean what you said.

We also already covered this. I asked you what you are blaming Trump for specifically and what your evidence is. You decided to ignore that and go back and reargue that you never said what you said.

After they went there, a lot of things happened. Mostly people stayed outside and demonstrated peacefully. Remember how you Democrats all said that most people demonstrating peacefully is all fine? Well, while Democrats were doing it.

So be specific, what did Trump do

This isn't even being discussed any more if people had simply went and protested. People argued endlessly that Trump bore no responsibility for what happened that day. He does.

1) That has nothing to do with your stupid claim anyone says Trump had nothing to do with January 6

2) That doesn't say what Trump actually DID that you're claiming.

You are an empty headed chick. I hope you're hot so you can find a man to support you.

Simple questions:

1) WHAT DID TRUMP DO?

2) WHAT IS YOUR EVIDENCE?

That you keep repeating that Trump did something but you don't know what and you don't know what the evidence for that says what's in your head. Nothing

Let me make the point for you then. No one stole anything. Your boy lost. Now put up some proof in the form of court documents that an actual judge will look at and take to trial or just close it.

Trump tried showing proof of election fraud but nobody would listen to him because people hate the TRUTH. That's been happening since Christ has walked the earth so that's nothing new.

I haven't. I've just lost faith in the people that are supposed to be defending it.

You left off the other part of my signature that clearly states I don't care what you think. :rolleyes:

Trumpyberra was pre-blaming his lost in 2016 prior to the election to democrat fraud just like he pre-blamed it in 2020. He intentionally sows distrust in our state run elections and state election officials from both sides of the isle, when they don't agree with him.

What does faith in the Constitution have anything to do with Democrat fraud? You didn't win by following the election, you won by cheating. What a stupid post, your normal fare

The issue is not the direction of the swing. It was that six solid Trump wins turned to six statistically insignificant Biden wins.

You and your five neighbors drive to the local market station at the same time. What are the odds that if we checked your gas gauges before you left that all six of you were above half before you left and were just barely below half when you got back? No one is questioning that driving to the market uses gas. The point is the frankly incredible break ... all for Biden ...

You still don't get it, do you? Be honest, you aren't smart. I am not the first person to point that out, am I?

Dude, it's all about the numbers at the end. Not statistics or statistical probabilities. At the end of the count, Biden had more votes.

Math. It's simple. Who has the most votes at the end of counting? Whoever has the most votes..wins.
What am I missing here?..other than the fact you really don't have anything to come at me with. :auiqs.jpg:

You didn't answer. You didn't go to college or you were a liberal arts major? Psychology? English? Woman's studies? Lesbian Dance Theory?

Simple questions:

1) WHAT DID TRUMP DO?
He inspired some of them to storm the Capitol to prevent Biden from being the certified winner of the 2020 election. He did this both before Insurrection Day and on Insurrection Day.

2) WHAT IS YOUR EVIDENCE?
Trump's own words and the responses he got from some in that mob.

What does faith in the Constitution have anything to do with Democrat fraud? You didn't win by following the election, you won by cheating. What a stupid post, your normal fare
:itsok:

By my count, his team got over 70 chances at the local level and 3 at the Supreme Court to do so, with only ONE being dismissed for lack of standing.

At no time did courts rule on the merits of the case. There was no evaluation of the evidence
Biden won Pennsylvania by nearly 82,000 votes but led Trump among mail-in ballots by about 733,000. According to The Associated Press, fewer than 10,000 mail-in ballots were received within the three days between Election Day and the deadline established by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.

You completely missed it.

the-point-you-24487436.png

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

By my count, his team got over 70 chances at the local level and 3 at the Supreme Court to do so, with only ONE being dismissed for lack of standing.

At no time did courts rule on the merits of the case. There was no evaluation of the evidence
Biden won Pennsylvania by nearly 82,000 votes but led Trump among mail-in ballots by about 733,000. According to The Associated Press, fewer than 10,000 mail-in ballots were received within the three days between Election Day and the deadline established by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.

And those ballots weren't counted.

You didn't answer. You didn't go to college or you were a liberal arts major? Psychology? English? Woman's studies? Lesbian Dance Theory?

Why do you keep deflecting? There's no need. You are giving me statistical hypothetical situations and calling me a math denier. Did I read this wrong?
Who's denying math? It's simple. I asked you a simple question. Please tell me, at the end of counting votes in PA, WI, NV, GA, MI, and AZ..who had the most votes?

We need a constitutional convention to take back control of the voting process, which has so far been held hostage under the administration of city hall democrats, and to reinstate Donald Trump as President.

SCOTUS would have to entirely dissolved as well, in order to remove the judiciary branch of government from democrat control.

Can you also tell me something else? If this was a fair election then why won't the democrats do an audit to prove it? You would think they would want to prove their innocence. Hmmm.... sounds just a bit fishy to me. :/

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
That's the thing. They call us stupid but yet when it comes to the fact that there were more votes being counted than the actual voters voting they still think it was legitimate. I might not have that high of an IQ but come on!! :rolleyes:
Great, post your evidence of more votes than voters....
<crickets>

Thanks for admitting you lied. I already knew it but it was nice to see you're honest about lying.

We need a constitutional convention to take back control of the voting process, which has so far been held hostage under the administration of city hall democrats, and to reinstate Donald Trump as President.

SCOTUS would have to entirely dissolved as well, in order to remove the judiciary branch of government from democrat control.
We haven't had an honest election since Kennedy sprayed his brains all over Jackie's nice pink dress

Sure, why don't we just rip up that pesky Constitution while we're at it? :)
Or, we can just make mail-in voting the norm and set deadlines. Everyone gets to vote.
Problem solved.

Forum List

Back