Trump:"I will mandate the death penalty for anyone who kills a police officer" Can he?

The way Executive Orders have been perverted there is no reason President Trump could not declare membership in The Democrat Party as a capital offense.

You built it libs, now live in in!
George Washington issued eight, and they have grown in number ever since. Know any presidents that have not issued Executive Orders?

So let me get this straight...

Trump wants to assign higher value to government lives than the lives of citizens.
Trump wants use EO to deprive the people of their right to trial by jury, by declaring their sentences himself.
Trump wants to violate the separation of powers by inserting the Executive Branch into judicial matters.
Trump wants to violate state rights by having the federal government set the sentences for state crimes

And you morons are cheering for this?
your hero Barry the muslim has violated the constitution and executive branch 50 times but thats ok, libbie?

Trump wants to assign higher value to government lives than the lives of citizens.
Trump wants use EO to deprive the people of their right to trial by jury, by declaring their sentences himself.
Trump wants to violate the separation of powers by inserting the Executive Branch into judicial matters.
Trump wants to violate state rights by having the federal government set the sentences for state crimes

your hero Barry the muslim has violated the constitution and executive branch 50 times but thats ok, libbie?

Maybe according to nuts on the internet.

:slap:
:slap:

You wingnuts really have no fucking clue.

Withhold federal funds from any state where a legislature or supreme court has found the death penalty violates the 8th?

I know no one with half a brain ever even thought for a minute this made sense, but what do you think a state's attorney general would do to any fed govt that tried this, and what would that cause the US supreme court to decide? LOL
They would do nothing as the SCOTUS has already ruled on such and found it constitutional. Of course that ended the idea of a federalist government entirely as the feds can bully the states into almost anything by withholding funds they taxed out of the state to begin with.

Forum List

Back