Trump: I Won't Attend White House Correspondents Dinner

[

Lib please we have all seen your Trump meltdowns, Trump lives rent free in your head.

First, I'm not a lib. Don't take my disdain for Trump as being a pro-lib platform. Just like you're a Deplorable, I'm normal. Any normal person, of any political persuasion, is finding it hilarious that a reality TV star can be president of the US. And it is. It is batshit funny. Only in America....
Yeah, right, you aren't a lib. And I'm the queen of England!
I'm skeptical.....there is simply no way that tiny frame could keep that head from dragging along behind her........I mean, maybe with a Миль Ми-26 and a bunch of coax fishing line, or something....

Hasn't he been snuggling up with the target of your recent gofundme campaign, Talking Bratwurst?
Is that supposed to mean something, skinny dick?
Does anything mean anything to you, Bripat?

It would have to make its way through that spectacularly impressive adipose.........uh.........helmet.......
You incoherent babbling doesn't mean anything to me or any other member of this forum capable of committing logic.
capable of committing logic.

You say that as if it is a bad thing.......like "frottage".....
Fun on the commute.
yeah...and I retired 23 years ago.....

Trump will be impeached in two years! Trump has always played it loose with the laws of this country

35at9gy.jpg

Trump had attempted to destroy Obama. He should have expected retaliation.
It was enjoyable to watch.
. You must have a really short term memory, because Obama got on the campaign trail for Hillary, and he started campaigning for her, and attacking Trump along with his wife the same. Trump only gives back what he gets, other than that he is our president now, and the nation as a whole should be proud.
Trump is only being treated the same way red state conservatives and the GOP congress treated Obama over the last 8 years!!!!
. Obama deserved it, but this is just vengence for Obama, and not so much that he (Trump) deserves it, because he hasn't even been given the same chances that Obama got yet. Why not wait till a policy fails on it's own merits, and then carry on about it ?
Trump won't be given the chance red state tribal conservatives believes he deserves!! Trump will be tested early and often and protested for the next 4 years!!!!! Let the divide grow ever wider.......in this country.
Yes yes yes. Widen the divide until the whole thing breaks in tiny pieces.
Meh! Red State conservatives polorized and divided the country 8 years ago because they were pissed off America had the nerve and audacity to elect a Black man to their WH!!!! So now, Red State Amerika suddenly wants the country to come together just because Trump got elected with only 26 percent of registered voters!!!! It ain't happening!!!! Trump will be met with the same resistance that Republicans gave to President Obama.

How about the fact that the establishment is trying to destroy him?
Hasn't he been snuggling up with the target of your recent gofundme campaign, Talking Bratwurst?

It would have to make its way through that spectacularly impressive adipose.........uh.........helmet.......
You incoherent babbling doesn't mean anything to me or any other member of this forum capable of committing logic.

Did you get a new thesaurus?

Fun on the commute.
Apparently you forgot to take your Alzheimer's medication.

Meh! Red State conservatives polorized and divided the country 8 years ago because they were pissed off America had the nerve and audacity to elect a Black man to their WH!!!! So now, Red State Amerika suddenly wants the country to come together just because Trump got elected with only 26 percent of registered voters!!!! It ain't happening!!!! Trump will be met with the same resistance that Republicans gave to President Obama.

That would be President Trump.

Say it, shill... President Trump. Say it.

Did you get a new thesaurus?
and the ready, one word, synonym for "frottage" is?

Fun on the commute.
Apparently you forgot to take your Alzheimer's medication.
I'm motivated to stay busy.......and I can crush gravel with these hands...

Barry mocked him at the 2011 dinner and put in motion the force of nature that will undo his entire presidency, Donald J. Trump. Once again we see what a moron the Kenyan sissy always was.. :lol:
The GOP hated and were revengeful toward President Obama for 8 long years!!!! Now the question is, why can't Trump be treated the same wy??? Why is Red State Amerika crying foul now that the shoe is on the other foot??? GROW UP.
. Because you're not justified in your attacks on Trump, but Obama after revealed his overall agenda was ripe for anyone attacking that agenda. Why can't you all get that through your thick skulls ?

. You must have a really short term memory, because Obama got on the campaign trail for Hillary, and he started campaigning for her, and attacking Trump along with his wife the same. Trump only gives back what he gets, other than that he is our president now, and the nation as a whole should be proud.
Trump's an embarrassment worldwide. His appointees are covering for him in Europe and Mexico.
. There you go worrying about the world again.. Since when did we worry about the world, well other than it using us to do all of it's dirty work for them ??
Isn't Donald suppossed the be the LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD??? Why doesn't he act like it???
. Leader of the free world is just a term used, because in the free world we are considered the enemy of the free world, and especially after the Obama apology tour. You know the line, we are not an exceptional country ", and we had best begin to believe that in accordance with the left.
Meh! The problem here is Trump does not know how to behave as President! And Red State Amerika hasn't come to terms with the fact Trump will be treated by the Dems the same way conservative Amerika treated President Obama for 8 years. Just sit back and enjoy the ride for the next 4 years.
. The Obama apology tour for America is over, and you best sit back and get used to that, because it's all up hill from here on making America great again. Let's see if you can hang on for the ride.

President Donald Trump said Saturday that he will not attend the annual White House correspondents dinner this year
Can't blame him :lol: He's notoriously thin-skinned and Obama humiliated him at the last one. The whole room laughed in his face :lol:

Who's laughing now, shithead? :lol:
Everyone is still laughing at Trump

MMm, sorry, your sides extreme butthurt is quite visible for all to see.

Your denial fails.
Yeah I don't really belong to a side. But clearly the butt hurt side is trump. Waaaa The media is unfair waaa The FBI is unfair waaa Saturday night live is unfair waaa i'll show them I'm not going to the media correspondence dinner
. And this is not crying ?? ROTFLMBO

Anyone who ever watched the love fest between the MSM and the Obama administration understands the way the system works Obama ruthlessly roasted citizen Trump at one of the love fest dinners and Trump remembers it. Let the sleazy fools entertain each other this time..
Trump is only being treated the same way red state conservatives and the GOP congress treated Obama over the last 8 years!!!!
. Obama deserved it, but this is just vengence for Obama, and not so much that he (Trump) deserves it, because he hasn't even been given the same chances that Obama got yet. Why not wait till a policy fails on it's own merits, and then carry on about it ?
Trump won't be given the chance red state tribal conservatives believes he deserves!! Trump will be tested early and often and protested for the next 4 years!!!!! Let the divide grow ever wider.......in this country.
. Can't grow any wider than Obama accomplished. He did damage that may lead eventually to war... It's still building.

That would be President Trump.

Say it, shill... President Trump. Say it.
Just say Trump!

. Can't grow any wider than Obama accomplished. He did damage that may lead eventually to war... It's still building.
What damage????

MMm, sorry, your sides extreme butthurt is quite visible for all to see.

Your denial fails.
Yeah I don't really belong to a side. But clearly the butt hurt side is trump. Waaaa The media is unfair waaa The FBI is unfair waaa Saturday night live is unfair waaa i'll show them I'm not going to the media correspondence dinner

So, you missed the rioting and the calls for coups? Kind of trumps verbal complaints...
Well he wanted to be king president. Over half of voters chose Hillary. Does he think they'll just sit by quietly as he lies to their face everyday and tries to dismantle progress that has been made?

What "progress" is that?

Trump is president. If the snowflakes don't like his agenda, they should have worked harder to put that criminal Hillary in office.
But Ttrump is a criminal.
. Fake news.

What damage????
. If you weren't paying attention for the last 8 years I can't help you.

Yes yes yes. Widen the divide until the whole thing breaks in tiny pieces.
. Nothing wrong with a black man being elected, but electing a racist black man, now that became a problem.

Barry mocked him at the 2011 dinner and put in motion the force of nature that will undo his entire presidency, Donald J. Trump. Once again we see what a moron the Kenyan sissy always was.. :lol:
The GOP hated and were revengeful toward President Obama for 8 long years!!!! Now the question is, why can't Trump be treated the same wy??? Why is Red State Amerika crying foul now that the shoe is on the other foot??? GROW UP.
. Because you're not justified in your attacks on Trump, but Obama after revealed his overall agenda was ripe for anyone attacking that agenda. Why can't you all get that through your thick skulls ?
We don't know Trump's Agenda yet! Do we???? Thus far, Trump hasn't learned how to govern for ALL Americans yet. His first 100 days is to keep his campagin promises to red state America. Perhaps on day 101 Trump will tell red state Amerika that he's President for all of America. I doubt it however.

Forum List

Back