Trump: I Won't Attend White House Correspondents Dinner

President Donald Trump said Saturday that he will not attend the annual White House correspondents dinner this year
Can't blame him :lol: He's notoriously thin-skinned and Obama humiliated him at the last one. The whole room laughed in his face :lol:

Who's laughing now, shithead? :lol:
Everyone is still laughing at Trump

MMm, sorry, your sides extreme butthurt is quite visible for all to see.

Your denial fails.

. You must have a really short term memory, because Obama got on the campaign trail for Hillary, and he started campaigning for her, and attacking Trump along with his wife the same. Trump only gives back what he gets, other than that he is our president now, and the nation as a whole should be proud.
Trump's an embarrassment worldwide. His appointees are covering for him in Europe and Mexico.
. There you go worrying about the world again.. Since when did we worry about the world, well other than it using us to do all of it's dirty work for them ??
Isn't Donald suppossed the be the LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD??? Why doesn't he act like it???
. Leader of the free world is just a term used, because in the free world we are considered the enemy of the free world, and especially after the Obama apology tour. You know the line, we are not an exceptional country ", and we had best begin to believe that in accordance with the left.
Meh! The problem here is Trump does not know how to behave as President! And Red State Amerika hasn't come to terms with the fact Trump will be treated by the Dems the same way conservative Amerika treated President Obama for 8 years. Just sit back and enjoy the ride for the next 4 years.

The problem is people like you, who hate America.

Spelled with a C, you anti-american moron.

Perhaps Trump at 70 years old need to quit acting like an old man.

Look what the cat dragged in....another dime a word Soros mutant with bad grammar.
Perhaps the Presidency is proving to be to BIG for Trump!!!! After all, Trump is not of middle age, he's 70 fucking years old and is currently taking dementia medication!

It been a month. Try to be less painfully obvious in your partisan cra cra talk.

I think he should say that there won't be a WH Correspondents dinner because he has decided to cancel it until they do their jobs. The bible says if you don't work, you don't eat. That ought to get them moving!

Come again, "The bible says if you don't work, you don't eat."

Who?
I think that was The Little Red Hen.
Wrong. It's 2nd Thessalonians 3:10.

For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.
2 Thessalonians 3:10

The Written Word of God is pure. It is true. The little Red Hen is a work of fiction. It is not true. There is no comparison to be made.

Jesus never said shit about it, and The Little Red Hen is no more, nor less fiction than the bible.

I think he should say that there won't be a WH Correspondents dinner because he has decided to cancel it until they do their jobs. The bible says if you don't work, you don't eat. That ought to get them moving!

Who?

For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

The Written Word of God is pure. It is true. The little Red Hen is a work of fiction. It is not true. There is no comparison to be made.

Jesus never said shit about it, and The Little Red Hen is no more, nor less fiction than the bible.
Well, that's kinda harsh, Fenton. The Thessalonians apparently had their own folk knowledge about the fruits of one's labor, as did Aesop with Short Stories: The Ant and the Grasshopper by Aesop.
I agree Jesus seemed to swing the other way. Matthew 6:28 Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: 29 yet I say unto you, that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Who?

Well, that's kinda harsh, Fenton. The Thessalonians apparently had their own folk knowledge about the fruits of one's labor, as did Aesop with Short Stories: The Ant and the Grasshopper by Aesop.
I agree Jesus seemed to swing the other way. Matthew 6:28 Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: 29 yet I say unto you, that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

I agree that it would appear that all authoritarian systems sought to leverage a communications methodology that would seek to have the population self subjugate themselves to authority.

. But Trump is not your typical Republican even though you people want to tie him to that baggage. Trump is anti-establishment in which is what America kept crying for, but once they have their wishes come true they get scared ?

The intelligent people want anti-establishment. The extremists want their own establishment to maintain control. Trump doesn't give a shit what either side thinks. He isn't owned by anyone. It's the big and powerful who own politicians and are pushing toward one world government that hate him. They are behind all the protests and the rhetoric that convinces people that racists, greedy wealthy people, white supremacists and bigots are running things. It's all bullshit and designed to pit people against each other.

We have what we need right now. Most people understood that and we are lucky that the radical masses in a few states weren't able to stop us. Trump isn't perfect. Love him or hate him, he's the best one to keep America alive. Hillary was set to sell us down the river to one world order.
Trump is not anti-establishment, what gives you the idea he is?
How about the fact that the establishment is trying to destroy him?
Hasn't he been snuggling up with the target of your recent gofundme campaign, Talking Bratwurst?
Is that supposed to mean something, skinny dick?
Does anything mean anything to you, Bripat?

It would have to make its way through that spectacularly impressive adipose.........uh.........helmet.......

Does anyone remember the dinner to fete the presidential candidates that was held by some organization in NYC during the campaign--it's a tradition every four years. Trump and Clinton went and did a little roasting each other. Trump's jokes pretty much sucked. One was so over the line it was a tasteless insult. So the journalists aren't missing much. Maybe they'll invite Alec Baldwin instead?

What is you loons infatuation with Baldwin? He's a freaking loon and I've seen at least three of you crowing about the used up asshole.
Alec Baldwin?

I thought he was a SassyIrishLad........

Who?

I agree that it would appear that all authoritarian systems sought to leverage a communications methodology that would seek to have the population self subjugate themselves to authority.
Are you saying folk tales and the Sermon on the Mount were bad? Had some evil purpose?
tsk tsk tsk

President Donald Trump said Saturday that he will not attend the annual White House correspondents dinner this year
Can't blame him :lol: He's notoriously thin-skinned and Obama humiliated him at the last one. The whole room laughed in his face :lol:

Your denial fails.
Yeah I don't really belong to a side. But clearly the butt hurt side is trump. Waaaa The media is unfair waaa The FBI is unfair waaa Saturday night live is unfair waaa i'll show them I'm not going to the media correspondence dinner

Your denial fails.
Yeah I don't really belong to a side. But clearly the butt hurt side is trump. Waaaa The media is unfair waaa The FBI is unfair waaa Saturday night live is unfair waaa i'll show them I'm not going to the media correspondence dinner

So, you missed the rioting and the calls for coups? Kind of trumps verbal complaints...

Why should he? He gets enough abuse from those bitter left wing losers without having to throw an insult party.

Really? If he thinks he's had enough, he really isn't going to like what's coming his way. Lots of us think he hasn't had nearly enough.
The press's job is to report news. But when it comes to Trump, they propagate political bias. Why should he subject himself to more abuse?

If he doesn't want his dumb actions reported, he needs to quit doing dumb stuff. Trump doesn't like the media. He should fear the people.
He wants his dumb actions reported fairly and that's the way honest people want reporting done. Instead were stuck with incessant left wing propaganda.

Why should he? He gets enough abuse from those bitter left wing losers without having to throw an insult party.

Really? If he thinks he's had enough, he really isn't going to like what's coming his way. Lots of us think he hasn't had nearly enough.
The press's job is to report news. But when it comes to Trump, they propagate political bias. Why should he subject himself to more abuse?

If he doesn't want his dumb actions reported, he needs to quit doing dumb stuff. Trump doesn't like the media. He should fear the people.
Don't know why Trump doesn't "TRUST" the media. The media gave Trump over 2-3 billion dollars in free advertisement and interviews during the campaign both in the GOP primary and in the general election. QUIT COMPLAINING AND CRYING--TRUMP.
In spite of the fact that their coverage was slanted to hurt Trump. It backfired on them big league.

Your denial fails.

So, you missed the rioting and the calls for coups? Kind of trumps verbal complaints...
Well he wanted to be king president. Over half of voters chose Hillary. Does he think they'll just sit by quietly as he lies to their face everyday and tries to dismantle progress that has been made?

He wants his dumb actions reported fairly and that's the way honest people want reporting done. Instead were stuck with incessant left wing propaganda.
The media isn't FAIR :crybaby:

Don't know why Trump doesn't "TRUST" the media. The media gave Trump over 2-3 billion dollars in free advertisement and interviews during the campaign both in the GOP primary and in the general election. QUIT COMPLAINING AND CRYING--TRUMP.
In spite of the fact that their coverage was slanted to hurt Trump. It backfired on them big league.
Trump won't win taking on the 4th Estate.

The media isn't FAIR :crybaby:
Your sarcasm is wasted because you get screwed by dishonest reporting, too.
Ignorance is bliss in your case.

Forum List

Back