Trump: I Won't Attend White House Correspondents Dinner

CNN just reported that the last president who did not attend was Reagan - after he had been shot. Hmmm...

I like his style, as he chooses to skip the elitist MSM-Hollywood circle jerk.............:clap2::clap2:

All he is doing is continuing his embarrassing behavior, and dividing the country... And you applaud him... grow up.
I dont recall you belly aching when obungles was dividing this nation.

Trump was Obama's worst nightmare, along with Fox news..I never saw Obama cut anyone out or not attend a traditional function because of baby things...

Oooooo they say bad things about me..

He is just setting himself up for more people to make fun of him... He should never have shown that it bugs the crap out of him from the beginning, now it is too late..

He is going to go bonkers and have a mental breakdown, it has only been a month.

Grow some balls...lol

I like his style, as he chooses to skip the elitist MSM-Hollywood circle jerk.............:clap2::clap2:

All he is doing is continuing his embarrassing behavior, and dividing the country... And you applaud him... grow up.

So grown-ups like you expect Trump to spend the evening with scumbags hitting him with cheap shots in the name of humor. Now, I get it! :popcorn:

You know Bullies are the biggest babies..

Now he is toast, he just made it worse for himself.

Not sure what to think.

On one hand it's thin skinned. On the other why attend a dinner where you know you're going to be the target of endless jokes.

Could be the bigger guy or......

Trump was Obama's worst nightmare, along with Fox news..I never saw Obama cut anyone out or not attend a traditional function because of baby things...

He is just setting himself up for more people to make fun of him... He should never have shown that it bugs the crap out of him from the beginning, now it is too late..

He is going to go bonkers and have a mental breakdown, it has only been a month.

Grow some balls...lol

You're a partisan hack and constantly polished obungle's knob....you're still doing it. Loser

Grow some balls...lol

You're a partisan hack and constantly polished obungle's knob....you're still doing it. Loser

Watch what happen's it is going to backfire...What is Trump avoiding? He is avoiding the press because ( mark my word ) something is going to come out ... ?

All presidents had lying people making it hard for them, but they had to keep a poker face..

Trump will not go. Instead he will do or say something that will blow the dinner off the front and second pages.

Grow some balls...lol

Watch what happen's it is going to backfire...What is Trump avoiding? He is avoiding the press because ( mark my word ) something is going to come out ... ?

All presidents had lying people making it hard for them, but they had to keep a poker face..

Yeah....like everthing else you losers claimed will take Trump down. Lol nothing yet...eh?

He can't laugh at himself... it is too painful.

You almost feel sorry for him, it has become apparent that it is serious..

President Obama would also be a great host. He really roasted Trump in 2011.

Yeah....like everthing else you losers claimed will take Trump down. Lol nothing yet...eh?
You cant be speaking of that guy Trump who lost the 2016 election in a landslide.....

Yeah, you better start on your lessons on excuse making for next week...

If you forget your lesson, just go back to the....

Snow Flake

He won get over it

Well look what Hillary did

Obama left a mess

Jimmy cracked corn but I don't care....

Forum List

Back