Trump: I Won't Attend White House Correspondents Dinner

Go and chill with some supporters, troops, or hang at a VA Hospital instead. I'd respect that much more. Correspondents Dinners are useless cheezy affairs. He should get out and hang with his supporters or the troops. That's would i would advise him to do.

o0sd54.jpg

If Hillary Clinton couldn't satisfy her husband what made her think she could satisfy America?

1twlmh.png

Are we supposed to be laughing?

14akd41.jpg

Steve Bannon and I went out and shot some cans. Mexi-cans. Puerto Ri-cans. Afri-cans...

xmo744.png

I'm sure there's some ailing Veterans who wouldn't mind chilling with the Prez at a VA Hospital. Trump should do that, or go hang with some supporters. Or maybe even head out and visit some soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I'd rather see him do those things than hang out with a bunch of Media hacks. Trump should take my advice on this. The People will respect him immensely for it.

I can't really blame him. It would be awkward to say the least. The journalists would just lay it on so thick it wouldn't be funny as intended.

He has work to do. Finally a president who is trying to keep his promises.
You're so nieve.....really you are. Trump spends more time on the gold course than worrying about idiots like you, why can't you see that? The reason this joke will not attend, is because everyone in that room, including FOX news knows bullshit when they see it, smell it and reads its tweets......and Trump can not no matter how hard he tweets to you nuts get away from FACTS......, thus the reason he will never attend a dinner.
Obama is giving pick up the soap lessons to you lesser liberals I hear.....

You know too much about what gays do in private. I'm sorry your conversion therapy was a failure.

I think he should say that there won't be a WH Correspondents dinner because he has decided to cancel it until they do their jobs. The bible says if you don't work, you don't eat. That ought to get them moving!

Come again, "The bible says if you don't work, you don't eat."

Who?
2 Thessalonians 3:10-12
King James Version (KJV)

10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

11 For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies.

12 Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.

I think he should say that there won't be a WH Correspondents dinner because he has decided to cancel it until they do their jobs. The bible says if you don't work, you don't eat. That ought to get them moving!

I disagree! BTW, your so-called Bible is a work of fiction written by a bunch of superstitious old men.
Ya, some of us have to work for a living. We all don't get stypens like you do.

Come again, "The bible says if you don't work, you don't eat."

Who?
2 Thessalonians 3:10-12
King James Version (KJV)

10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

11 For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies.

12 Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.

Looks like that never came outta Jesus' mouth, thanks pard.

I disagree! BTW, your so-called Bible is a work of fiction written by a bunch of superstitious old men.

2500 messages a year you aren't working all that hard.

6 pages in. I don't see one ANSWER as to who has to PAY for this boondoggle.

$20T in debt and many worried about some 5-star party for millionaires. Stop it! stop it now! Cancel ALL frivolous spending. Cancel it now. Tell the people why you cancel the waste.

Stipends, with a "d" are for work, rather sad you don't know that.

Why should he? He gets enough abuse from those bitter left wing losers without having to throw an insult party.

Really? If he thinks he's had enough, he really isn't going to like what's coming his way. Lots of us think he hasn't had nearly enough.

6 pages in. I don't see one ANSWER as to who has to PAY for this boondoggle.

$20T in debt and many worried about some 5-star party for millionaires. Pull it out. Stop it! stop it now!

No one gives a fuck about the debt, get real.

Trump is too scared of being roasted. What a coward.

And if he thinks he is going to win his war on the media, he is sadly mistaken.
WTF, he won the war with the media and the Democrat party, and the GOP establishment, and two political dynasties, and Hollywood, and Academia.
No, he didn't. Putin did it for him.

Forum List

Back