Trump: I Won't Attend White House Correspondents Dinner

Yeah....like everthing else you losers claimed will take Trump down. Lol nothing yet...eh?
You cant be speaking of that guy Trump who lost the 2016 election in a landslide.....

Yeah, you better start on your lessons on excuse making for next week...

If you forget your lesson, just go back to the....

Snow Flake

He won get over it

Well look what Hillary did

Obama left a mess

Jimmy cracked corn but I don't care....

I made it perfectly clear Trump wasn't my first choice but with SCOTUS appointments looming I voted for him.

So you see once agian you dont have the first fucking clue

You should stop and quit embarrassing yourself

I made it perfectly clear Trump wasn't my first choice but with SCOTUS appointments looming I voted for him.

Yeah, I went, in order, through Jim Webb, Rand Paul, Bernie Sanders, Ted Cruz and finally Trump.

But now I think Trump was the best pick just from observing what he has gotten done in his first 100 days.

Yeah, I went, in order, through Jim Webb, Rand Paul, Bernie Sanders, Ted Cruz and finally Trump.

But now I think Trump was the best pick just from observing what he has gotten done in his first 100 days.
My guy dropped out way early, Scott Walker.

No way that I would walk into that snake pit with so many vipers. God gave Trump the sense to recognize his enemy, and to deal with them accordingly. Gooooooo Trump.

Pow! Right in the Kisser! Screw that phony yuck it up dinner. Yet another lame tradition gets kicked to the curb by the new Sheriff.
Trump won't go because he thinks Melania is fooling around on his 70 year old ass!!!!

Youre so full of it....really
You do realize that Donald and Melania have an open marriage!!!!!! Someone is spanking Melania's ass in her NY penthouse. Meanwhile, Trump doesn't take care of business at 70 fucking years old!!!! Melania simply has her needs and Trump understands.

Pow! Right in the Kisser! Screw that phony yuck it up dinner. Yet another lame tradition gets kicked to the curb by the new Sheriff.
Trump won't go because he thinks Melania is fooling around on his 70 year old ass!!!!

You do realize that Donald and Melania have an open marriage!!!!!! Someone is spanking Melania's ass in her NY penthouse. Meanwhile, Trump doesn't take care of business at 70 fucking years old!!!! Melania simply has her needs and Trump understands.

Youre a loon...off to ignore ya go

Have you all seen those roast on comic central ???? How low and disgusting that crap is, yet the roasted sit through some of the most deplorable bull crap imaginable
. Trump is the President of the United States, and it's time to separate from the real deplorables in this nation, and run this thing.

Have you all seen those roast on comic central ???? How low and disgusting that crap is, yet the roasted sit through some of the most deplorable bull crap imaginable
. Trump is the President of the United States, and it's time to separate from the real deplorables in this nation, and run this thing.
Trump is president of and for RED STATE CONSERVATINVE AMERIKA........ONLY.

Youre a loon...off to ignore ya go
Cry baby.

Forum List

Back