Trump " I would bomb Moscow in the event of an attack on Ukraine if I were president" - The Washington Post.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Trump " I would bomb Moscow in the event of an attack on Ukraine if he were president" - The Washington Post.
TRUMP HAS a valid point here, Moscow imperial wars have always been triggered by our weak language and even weaker actions ! Do you agree with the Republican presidential nominee ?

1716985047124.jpeg

1716984864475.jpeg

Last edited:
Trump " I would bomb Moscow in the event of an attack on Ukraine if he were president" - The Washington Post.
TRUMP HAS a valid point here, Moscow imperial wars have always been triggered by our weak language and actions ! Do you agree with the Republican presidential nominee ?

View attachment 953593

View attachment 953592

i know that trump will never bomb anything without a go ahead from putin.

Trump was President AFTER the Maiden Coup that installed the WEF in Ukraine.

If you'll recall he was impeached for asking about the Ukrainian Money Laundering Operation.

Nevertheless, Ukraine STAYED NEUTRAL.

So there was never a reason to bomb Moscow
GOlHtVGX0AAxXp9.jpg

i know that trump will never bomb anything without a go ahead from putin.

Trump knows that Moscow 🇷🇺empire is losing this war , he does not want to be associated with the 🇷🇺 losers anymore ....

Not to worry, Biden will be in the basement.
whats wrong with Biden administration ? when Biden administration will follow EU lead ?

1716986550370.jpeg

The quote from the X post is not grammatically accurate. Trump suggested that he would have bombed Moscow and Beijing if Russia invaded Ukraine or China invaded Taiwan, as president instead of Joe Biden, who is weak on foreign policy. The Trump campaign explained that "donors across the country are maximizing their efforts to reelect President Trump because they realize we cannot afford another four years of Joe Biden’s terrible policies.”

Oftentimes, his comments at the events are about foreign policy and topics he discusses at rallies, such as inflation and immigration.

For example, at one event, he suggested that he would have bombed Moscow and Beijing if Russia invaded Ukraine or China invaded Taiwan, surprising some of the donors.

Just for Litwin:
Note that 'would have' is used in conditionals to talk about something that did not happen in the past.

We use would have as the past tense form of will have:

I phoned at six o'clock. I knew he would have got home by then.
It was half past five. Dad would have finished work.

We also use would have in conditionals to talk about something that did not happen in the past:

If it had been a little warmer, we would have gone for a swim.
(but it was cold so we didn't go for a swim)

He would have been very angry if he had seen you.
(but he didn't see you so he wasn't angry)

Last edited:
The quote from the X post is not grammatically accurate. Trump suggested that he would have bombed Moscow and Beijing if Russia invaded Ukraine or China invaded Taiwan, as president instead of Joe Biden, who is weak on foreign policy. The Trump campaign explained that "donors across the country are maximizing their efforts to reelect President Trump because they realize we cannot afford another four years of Joe Biden’s terrible policies.”

Oftentimes, his comments at the events are about foreign policy and topics he discusses at rallies, such as inflation and immigration.

For example, at one event, he suggested that he would have bombed Moscow and Beijing if Russia invaded Ukraine or China invaded Taiwan, surprising some of the donors.

sure 🇷🇺 🐷 🇸🇦 ivan , sure

1716987013273.png

whats wrong with Biden administration ? when Biden administration will follow EU lead ?

View attachment 953604
Biden and his DEI administration doesn't have the balls to follow and definitely not to lead.

Trump also said he would have rushed into Sandy Hook and killed the shooter.
ps do you agree with Nevzorov?
"(The West) Watching a rape through monocles, they argue among themselves: does the victim have the right to kick the rapist's balls with her knee? Isn't it a new, unknown form of harassment? Wouldn't an enraged maniac lose his reproductive function?"

Forum List

Back