Trump Identifies anonymous Leaker in WH, removes 70 obama hold overs!

I wonder how high it goes up. I’ve looked I’m for leaks nothing yet

I'm sure diGenova will have something to say about it this afternoon, on his weekly call with Howie Carr.

I guess you goofballs don't realize that Anonymous came in with Trump and was not part of Obama's team. He/She is a Trump insider.

Doesn't surprise me that you guys are fine with Trump's Stalinist style purges as well. It is what a Trumper is apparently about.

I guess you goofballs don't realize that Anonymous came in with Trump and was not part of Obama's team. He/She is a Trump insider.

Doesn't surprise me that you guys are fine with Trump's Stalinist style purges as well..

Honest question
Do you think about all the possible choices at what to post and then consciously choose the absolute dumbest ones?

Doesn't surprise me that you guys are fine with Trump's Stalinist style purges as well..

Honest question
Do you think about all the possible choices at what to post and then consciously choose the absolute dumbest ones?
Says the guy supporting these purges. If you can't handle the truth well that is your problem. The OP said in his title the Trump Administration was purging 70 officials. If you are to stupid to understand what a purge is then there is nothing I can do for you.

Anyway you idiots apparently are frothing at the mouth over Anonymous being an Obama left over when they are not.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back