Trump Identifies anonymous Leaker in WH, removes 70 obama hold overs!

Trump is looking more like a 3rd world dictator every day.

In what way?

Purge the government of all perceived enemies.
Sounds like Fidel Castro
Stalin or Castro it doesn't matter. Trump takes his "enemy of the people" rhetoric seriously as do the mindless minions that make up his supporters. "Enemy of the people" is pure Stalinist language. Trumpist idiots don't like it when you call them out on it. Truth hurts.

I guess you goofballs don't realize that Anonymous came in with Trump and was not part of Obama's team. He/She is a Trump insider.
Where is your evidence for this?
The cat that lives next to the dumpster and who gives you all your ideas?

Doesn't surprise me that you guys are fine with Trump's Stalinist style purges as well. It is what a Trumper is apparently about.
Absolutely fine with removing these "resistance" a-holes. Trump is doing them a favor they are so repelled by his America first administration.

Have a nice time in your next job, assuming there is one for slimy underlings who are absolute back stabbers and brainless malcontents.

Last edited:
I guess you goofballs don't realize that Anonymous came in with Trump and was not part of Obama's team. He/She is a Trump insider.

Doesn't surprise me that you guys are fine with Trump's Stalinist style purges as well..

Honest question
Do you think about all the possible choices at what to post and then consciously choose the absolute dumbest ones?
Says the guy supporting these purges. If you can't handle the truth well that is your problem. The OP said in his title the Trump Administration was purging 70 officials. If you are to stupid to understand what a purge is then there is nothing I can do for you.

Anyway you idiots apparently are frothing at the mouth over Anonymous being an Obama left over when they are not.

How many officials did Obama add to the mix right before he left and why did he do it?

I don't care who the leaker is - he/she should face consequences.

Where is your evidence for this?
The cat that lives next to the dumpster and who gives you all your ideas?

Doesn't surprise me that you guys are fine with Trump's Stalinist style purges as well. It is what a Trumper is apparently about.
Absolutely fine with removing these "resistance" a-holes. Trump is doing them a favor they are so repelled by his
America first administration.

Have a nice time in you next job, assuming there is one for slimy underlings who are absolute back stabbers and brainless
malcontents.
Read Anonymous' damn editorial to get the evidence he/she is a Trump insider. You can do that, can't you?

In what way?

Sounds like Fidel Castro
Stalin or Castro it doesn't matter. Trump takes his "enemy of the people" rhetoric seriously as do the mindless minions that make up his supporters. "Enemy of the people" is pure Stalinist language. Trumpist idiots don't like it when you call them out on it. Truth hurts.

You understand that 99% percent of the people here laugh at your stupidity, yes?

Doesn't surprise me that you guys are fine with Trump's Stalinist style purges as well..

Honest question
Do you think about all the possible choices at what to post and then consciously choose the absolute dumbest ones?
Says the guy supporting these purges. If you can't handle the truth well that is your problem. The OP said in his title the Trump Administration was purging 70 officials. If you are to stupid to understand what a purge is then there is nothing I can do for you.

Anyway you idiots apparently are frothing at the mouth over Anonymous being an Obama left over when they are not.

How many officials did Obama add to the mix right before he left and why did he do it?

I have news for you. Nearly all, if not all, Trump opposition within the WH is not coming from "Obama left overs" they are coming from Trump appointees. Anonymous is a prime example.

In what way?

Sounds like Fidel Castro

You understand that 99% percent of the people here laugh at your stupidity, yes?
Given the fact that your refuse to deal with the issue only shows your feeble mindedness. LOL

Last edited:
You wouldn't know the "truth" if it kicked you in the balls, which isn't a bad idea.

I would love to know who Anonymous is -- that book is on sale at BJs warehouse store, it's so widespread! I'm amazed people would trust that sort of thing --- someone just SAYS he's a White House employee, no name, no proof. I didn't buy it because I don't read anti-Trump crap, but I am curious. Most people on the right assume it's a he and he's low-level. Maybe we'll see now.

Honest question

I have news for you. Nearly all, if not all, Trump opposition within the WH is not coming from "Obama left overs" they are coming from Trump appointees. Anonymous is a prime example.
They are all leftovers of hack administrations, they are career losers, like that Ukraine ambassador that thought she could get away with bad mouthing trump. She should have been executed.. trump should end all these bureaucracies and trump staff them.

Read Anonymous' damn editorial to get the evidence he/she is a Trump insider. You can do that, can't you?

No point in reading what someone says who won't give their name. It will all be a lie.

Think of who this coward is! No balls to come out! Has to be a democrat or McCain rino

So you know who anonymous is? Tell me

Forum List

Back