Trump Identifies anonymous Leaker in WH, removes 70 obama hold overs!

Trump is looking more like a 3rd world dictator every day.

In what way?

Purge the government of all perceived enemies.
Sounds like Fidel Castro
Stalin or Castro it doesn't matter. Trump takes his "enemy of the people" rhetoric seriously as do the mindless minions that make up his supporters. "Enemy of the people" is pure Stalinist language. Trumpist idiots don't like it when you call them out on it. Truth hurts.
Trumps action shows why we established the Civil Service
To protect the Federal Workforce from political retribution
And so the unaccountable Swamp was born

Here is a riddle for you

I know that Anonymous is a Trump Appointee the same way I know you are Canadian.

I await you figuring out the answer.
That's not a riddle, moron. It's a statement. How stupid are you?

And if your link is to the NY Times, it's useless for most people. Wise up.

Apparently Canadian couldn't figure it out.

This is why Trumpers live in an alternate universe with alternate facts. You can't seem to comprehend the obvious. Either it is because you are too dense to understand what is presented or you prefer to live in denial or you are just trolling.

You claimed it's a Trump appointment.

Now you default to a left source without naming the name.

You're the clapping and barking seal.
I'll only respond to this one last time! I linked to an opinion piece written by Anonymous himself! IT is not my assertion it is what they wrote.

View attachment 305951

Finally, you quoted an opinion piece as fact

Now don't you feel foolish?
You idiot, Anonymous wrote the Op-Ed.

I'll only respond to this one last time! I linked to an opinion piece written by Anonymous himself! IT is not my assertion it is what they wrote.
So now you won't even stand behind what this person has claimed but you ask others to take his/her word at face value.

Some people have no sense of shame or ethics. That is you.

upload_2020-2-10_17-49-14.gif

That's not a riddle, moron. It's a statement. How stupid are you?

And if your link is to the NY Times, it's useless for most people. Wise up.

This is why Trumpers live in an alternate universe with alternate facts. You can't seem to comprehend the obvious. Either it is because you are too dense to understand what is presented or you prefer to live in denial or you are just trolling.

View attachment 305951

So you don't know.

You're floundering

View attachment 305951

So you don't know.

You're floundering
You do understand what Anonymous means, don’t you? You also can read, can’t you? Well if you can read, read my link.

View attachment 305951

So you don't know.

You're floundering
You do understand what Anonymous means, don’t you? You also can read, can’t you? Well if you can read, read my link.

You stated you know it's a Trump insider.

Now you default to a leftist opinion piece from a leftist source.

Name the name you claimed you know

Funny picture. You must be a debate champ.

So your claim that the words you will not vouch for are written by someone
you do not know, you have no idea what their motives are and you have no way to verify anything they write.
Furthermore the source is a notoriously leftist one. We don't have to guess what their motives are.

Wow! What an air tight case you make! :113:

Last edited:
The link cannot be accessed, you stupid fuck! My third time pointing this out.

And really, what does it matter since we are asked to accept everything that's written
as an act of faith.

Faith in an unknown person, with unknown motives, and whose claims are all unknown.
Sweet!

View attachment 305951

So you don't know.

You're floundering

You stated you know it's a Trump insider.

Now you default to a leftist opinion piece from a leftist source.

Name the name you claimed you know
upload_2020-2-10_18-6-4.gif

And really, what does it matter since we are asked to accept everything that's written
as an act of faith.

Faith in an unknown person, with unknown motives, and whose claims are all unknown.
Sweet!
Anonymous’ Op-Ed speaks for itself. He/she says they are a Trump appointee. There is nothing to indicate they are not. I provided proof in the form of the Op-Ed that he/she says they’re a Trump appointee. Where is your proof that he/she is lying?

as an act of faith.

Sweet!
Anonymous’ Op-Ed speaks for itself. He/she says they are a Trump appointee. There is nothing to indicate they are not. I provided proof in the form of the Op-Ed that he/she says they’re a Trump appointee. Where is your proof that he/she is lying?

I saw your rather shriveled up micro-penis.
Where is the proof that I am lying....

Are you serious moron?

Jo

as an act of faith.

Sweet!

Are you serious moron?

Jo
What a stupid response. Go back to your room, put your pacifier back in your mouth and suck on it for a while. Then think about how stupid your post is.

Last edited:

as an act of faith.

Sweet!

Are you serious moron?

Jo
What a stupid response. Go back to your room, put your pacifier back in your mouth and suck on it for a while. Then think about how stupid your post is.
Oh my...Voltar Lord of the Hill People speaks. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump is looking more like a 3rd world dictator every day.

In what way?

Purge the government of all perceived enemies.
Sounds like Fidel Castro
Stalin or Castro it doesn't matter. Trump takes his "enemy of the people" rhetoric seriously as do the mindless minions that make up his supporters. "Enemy of the people" is pure Stalinist language. Trumpist idiots don't like it when you call them out on it. Truth hurts.
Trumps action shows why we established the Civil Service

Too bad we can't stop the jobs from being political rewards.

For Trumpers who either too lazy to use Google or find Google too difficult to use, I am posting a link to Anonymous' NYTs editorial. Because I think none of you will actually read it I am giving you the abridged version and will quote the relevant parts:

"The dilemma — which he does not fully grasp — is that many of the senior officials in his own administration are working diligently from within to frustrate parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations.

I would know. I am one of them.

To be clear, ours is not the popular “resistance” of the left. We want the administration to succeed and think that many of its policies have already made America safer and more prosperous.

But we believe our first duty is to this country, and the president continues to act in a manner that is detrimental to the health of our republic.

That is why many Trump appointees have vowed to do what we can to preserve our democratic institutions while thwarting Mr. Trump’s more misguided impulses until he is out of office."

Opinion | I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration

As I said, it is Trump's own appointees that don't trust the Orangutan to do the right thing. The Obama appointees have nothing to do with it except as being used as scapegoats.

Anonymous is a Trump appointee. Who that Trump appointee may be is the mystery.
your desperation is thick.

Forum List

Back