Trump Identifies anonymous Leaker in WH, removes 70 obama hold overs!

As I said, it is Trump's own appointees that don't trust the Orangutan to do the right thing. The Obama appointees have nothing to do with it except as being used as scapegoats.
I read absolutely NOTHING that said these malcontents were Trump appointees. Only that they were in his administration!
So that's point one, imbecile. Learn to understand what you read.

Point number two...we are all taking this person's word for ALL of this. None of this is vetted and and the author is indeed ANONYMOUS! That means we have no idea who it is and how truthful this screed is.

Go fuck yourself, J-Low. You get a big fat zero for your effort!
My, My..all I said was that Anonymous was a Trump appointee. You asked how I knew. I showed you how I knew. Now you are cursing at me. Please stifle yourself and take a deep breathe before you post again.

If you know this name the name.

You're projecting and lying

Here is a riddle for you

I know that Anonymous is a Trump Appointee the same way I know you are Canadian.

I await you figuring out the answer.

Then name the name Riddler.

I have duel citizenship, so you don't know me or the identity of anonymous.

Care to continue?

What's the name?

LOL, Thanks for proving my point.

How would I would I know the name?? Read the editorial. You can read can't you? Well, given your posts, I have serious doubts about your reading comprehension.

I read absolutely NOTHING that said these malcontents were Trump appointees. Only that they were in his administration!

Point number two...we are all taking this person's word for ALL of this. None of this is vetted and and the author is indeed ANONYMOUS! That means we have no idea who it is and how truthful this screed is.

My, My..all I said was that Anonymous was a Trump appointee. You asked how I knew. I showed you how I knew. Now you are cursing at me. Please stifle yourself and take a deep breathe before you post again.

Here is a riddle for you

I know that Anonymous is a Trump Appointee the same way I know you are Canadian.

Care to continue?

What's the name?

How would I would I know the name?? Read the editorial. You can read can't you? Well, given your posts, I have serious doubts about your reading comprehension.

You stated you know it's a Trump appointment.

Here is a riddle for you

Care to continue?

What's the name?

I have serious doubts about what you think you know and what you perceive from a well known left source.

What's the name?

Here is a riddle for you

That's not a riddle, moron. It's a statement. How stupid are you?

And if your link is to the NY Times, it's useless for most people. Wise up.

Apparently Canadian couldn't figure it out.

This is why Trumpers live in an alternate universe with alternate facts. You can't seem to comprehend the obvious. Either it is because you are too dense to understand what is presented or you prefer to live in denial or you are just trolling.

Here is a riddle for you

Care to continue?

What's the name?

So - anonymous just says that he is not a holdover, and you clap and bark like a trained seal.

Here is a riddle for you

Care to continue?

What's the name?

So - anonymous just says that he is not a holdover, and you clap and bark like a trained seal.
You asked for proof he/she was a Trump appointee. I quoted his/her own words. Given the information he/she has provided, there can be little doubt he/she is.

Here is a riddle for you

This is why Trumpers live in an alternate universe with alternate facts. You can't seem to comprehend the obvious. Either it is because you are too dense to understand what is presented or you prefer to live in denial or you are just trolling.

You claimed it's a Trump appointment.

Now you default to a left source without naming the name.

You're the clapping and barking seal.

Here is a riddle for you

Care to continue?

What's the name?

You asked for proof he/she was a Trump appointee. I quoted his own words. Given the information he/she has provided, there can be little doubt he/she is.

I laugh.

Let me state again the NY Times is inaccessible to most people. You might as well link to the hieroglyphics at the Pyramids.
You are dumber than a bag of shit.

Name the name and then tell me how you know this person's tale is verified.
You are in over your head.

Here is a riddle for you

Care to continue?

What's the name?

You asked for proof he/she was a Trump appointee. I quoted his own words. Given the information he/she has provided, there can be little doubt he/she is.

Name the Anonymous, you claim you know. Or is it because a left source told you?

It's the latter isn't it? Be honest

Here is a riddle for you

I'll only respond to this one last time! I linked to an opinion piece written by Anonymous himself! IT is not my assertion it is what they wrote.

upload_2020-2-10_17-15-48.jpeg

Here is a riddle for you

Care to continue?

What's the name?

Name the Anonymous, you claim you know. Or is it because a left source told you?

Anon. said.
No one in the Trump admin would lie.

Wait.

That kinda makes a weird dichotomy for that dumbass doesn't it?

Here is a riddle for you

I'll only respond to this one last time! I linked to an opinion piece written by Anonymous himself! IT is not my assertion it is what they wrote.

View attachment 305951

Finally, you quoted an opinion piece as fact

Now don't you feel foolish?

So now you won't even stand behind what this person has claimed but you ask others to take his/her word at face value.

Some people have no sense of shame or ethics. That is you.

Care to continue?

What's the name?

Anon. said.
No one in the Trump admin would lie.

Wait.

That kinda makes a weird dichotomy for that dumbass doesn't it?

He failed miserably.

Here is a riddle for you

Care to continue?

What's the name?

You asked for proof he/she was a Trump appointee. I quoted his/her own words. Given the information he/she has provided, there can be little doubt he/she is.
Trump had to take in some people that were a bit swampy. This to not be targeted by the establishment in the Repub party. About Bolton. He knew about him before the election. A lot of people did. It was a surprise he was hired. Maybe he didn't expect the war drums to start. But he jettisoned him. You guys would have a field day with Bolton. Your anti war frauds.

Trump is looking more like a 3rd world dictator every day.

In what way?

Purge the government of all perceived enemies.
Sounds like Fidel Castro
Stalin or Castro it doesn't matter. Trump takes his "enemy of the people" rhetoric seriously as do the mindless minions that make up his supporters. "Enemy of the people" is pure Stalinist language. Trumpist idiots don't like it when you call them out on it. Truth hurts.
Trumps action shows why we established the Civil Service
To protect the Federal Workforce from political retribution

Forum List

Back