Trump Identifies anonymous Leaker in WH, removes 70 obama hold overs!

So you know who anonymous is? Tell me
He's too filled with the righteous indignation of a true believer to do that.
He doesn't have to tell you or anyone else anything because he's not here to provide answers.

He's only here to troll and throw out lots of blanket assurances...but he can't give you single bit of evidence to back up
his foul blather! He's a punk with a big mouth!

So you know who anonymous is? Tell me
He's too filled with the righteous indignation of a true believer to do that.
He doesn't have to tell you or anyone else anything because he's not here to provide answers.

He's only here to troll and throw out lots of blanket assurances...but he can't give you single bit of evidence to back up
his foul blather! He's a punk with a big mouth!

If he tells me he makes points if he doesn't you do.

For Trumpers who either too lazy to use Google or find Google too difficult to use, I am posting a link to Anonymous' NYTs editorial. Because I think none of you will actually read it I am giving you the abridged version and will quote the relevant parts:

"The dilemma — which he does not fully grasp — is that many of the senior officials in his own administration are working diligently from within to frustrate parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations.

I would know. I am one of them.

To be clear, ours is not the popular “resistance” of the left. We want the administration to succeed and think that many of its policies have already made America safer and more prosperous.

But we believe our first duty is to this country, and the president continues to act in a manner that is detrimental to the health of our republic.

That is why many Trump appointees have vowed to do what we can to preserve our democratic institutions while thwarting Mr. Trump’s more misguided impulses until he is out of office."

Opinion | I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration

As I said, it is Trump's own appointees that don't trust the Orangutan to do the right thing. The Obama appointees have nothing to do with it except as being used as scapegoats.

Anonymous is a Trump appointee. Who that Trump appointee may be is the mystery.

Last edited:
For Trumpers who either too lazy or find Google too difficult to use, I am posting a link to Anonymous' NYTs editorial. Because I think none of you will actually read it I give you the abridged version and will quote you the relevant parts:

"The dilemma — which he does not fully grasp — is that many of the senior officials in his own administration are working diligently from within to frustrate parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations.

To be clear, ours is not the popular “resistance” of the left. We want the administration to succeed and think that many of its policies have already made America safer and more prosperous.

But we believe our first duty is to this country, and the president continues to act in a manner that is detrimental to the health of our republic.

That is why many Trump appointees have vowed to do what we can to preserve our democratic institutions while thwarting Mr. Trump’s more misguided impulses until he is out of office."

As I said, it is Trump's own appointees that don't trust the Orangutan to do the right thing. The Obama appointees have nothing to do with it except as being used as scapegoats.

I laugh

For Trumpers who either too lazy or find Google too difficult to use, I am posting a link to Anonymous' NYTs editorial. Because I think none of you will actually read it I give you the abridged version and will quote you the relevant parts:

The senior janitor has been fired

Name the name.

I read absolutely NOTHING that said these malcontents were Trump appointees. Only that they were in his administration! It's absolutely possible they are Obama embedded hold overs.
So that's point one, imbecile. Learn to understand what you read.

Point number two...we are all taking this person's word for ALL of this. None of this is vetted and and the author is indeed ANONYMOUS! That means we have no idea who it is and how truthful this screed is.

Go fuck yourself, J-Low. You get a big fat zero for your effort!

I read absolutely NOTHING that said these malcontents were Trump appointees. Only that they were in his administration!

Point number two...we are all taking this person's word for ALL of this. None of this is vetted and and the author is indeed ANONYMOUS! That means we have no idea who it is and how truthful this screed is.

My, My..all I said was that Anonymous was a Trump appointee. You asked how I knew. I showed you how I knew. Now you are cursing at me. Please stifle yourself and take a deep breathe before you post again.

I read absolutely NOTHING that said these malcontents were Trump appointees. Only that they were in his administration!

My, My..all I said was that Anonymous was a Trump appointee. You asked how I knew. I showed you how I knew. Now you are cursing at me. Please stifle yourself and take a deep breathe before you post again.

If you know this name the name.

You're projecting and lying

You haven't showed me "how you know" what you claim is true. You are stacking lies, one on top of another.

You are full of crap!

Here is a riddle for you

I know that Anonymous is a Trump Appointee the same way I know you are Canadian.

I await you figuring out the answer.

You haven't showed me "how you know" what you claim is true. You are stacking lies, one on top of another.

You are full of crap!
For Heaven's sake I posted a link to Anonymous' editorial that states he/she is a Trump appointee.

depositphotos_12298649-stock-photo-man-in-his-bedroom-putting.jpg

Here is a riddle for you

I know that Anonymous is a Trump Appointee the same way I know you are Canadian.

Then name the name Riddler.

I have duel citizenship, so you don't know me or the identity of anonymous.

Care to continue?

What's the name?

You are full of crap!
For Heaven's sake I posted a link to Anonymous' editorial that states he/she is a Trump appointee.

depositphotos_12298649-stock-photo-man-in-his-bedroom-putting.jpg

So you don't know, finally

Here is a riddle for you

That's not a riddle, moron. It's a statement. How stupid are you?

And if your link is to the NY Times, it's useless for most people. Wise up.

And regardless of what this person states there is absolutely no way to verify any of it.
Duh!

Forum List

Back