Trump: If Dems win in 2018 midterms, they'll impeach me

Once Democrats take one or both house's back there will be no one left to protect Trump and just like Nixon the open public hearings and testimony will begin and impeachment proceedings will start.

Yes, they could, but two things: for one, Trump voters will be so furious that the Democrat leadership would be so short lived like it never happened Two, politics has a long memory, and if they impeach Trump for no reason, the Republicans will do the same if a Democrat ever gets the White House again.

Two can always play the same game.

Once Democrats take one or both house's back there will be no one left to protect Trump and just like Nixon the open public hearings and testimony will begin and impeachment proceedings will start.

Yes, they could, but two things: for one, Trump voters will be so furious that the Democrat leadership would be so short lived like it never happened Two, politics has a long memory, and if they impeach Trump for no reason, the Republicans will do the same if a Democrat ever gets the White House again.

You're clearly a FOX News watcher where the news on the Russian investigation hasn't been reported or has been wholly distorted into another one of their conspiracy stories in an effort to protect Trump, who they promoted throughout the primary season while ignoring all other GOP candidates.

Mueller right now has collusion & obstruction of justice, he's just not going to hand it over to house Republicans that would bury it.

So he's waiting for a Democrat majority in one house or both.

A good book for you to read which will catch you up is Russian Roulette by David Corn & Michael Isikoff.

Furthermore, you're not a newbee on this board you know dam well what has been going on. You pretending like you don't know, along with your ignorance and denial isn't going to save Trump.

Go to this link on this board scroll down to Oreo the one with all the videos & stop acting so stupid, or acting like you don't know a dam thing.
It’s Russia, Russia, Russia

You're clearly a FOX News watcher where the news on the Russian investigation hasn't been reported or has been wholly distorted into another one of their conspiracy stories in an effort to protect Trump, who they promoted throughout the primary season while ignoring all other GOP candidates.

Mueller right now has collusion & obstruction of justice, he's just not going to hand it over to house Republicans that would bury it.

A good book for you to read which will catch you up is Russian Roulette by David Corn & Michael Isikoff.

Furthermore, you're not a newbee on this board you know dam well what has been going on. You pretending like you don't know, along with your ignorance and denial isn't going to save Trump.

Go to this link on this board scroll down to Oreo the one with all the videos & stop acting so stupid, or acting like you don't know a dam thing.

If Mueller had such compelling evidence, why is he waiting for anything? There is no obstruction of justice. The President of the United States can fire the FBI director anytime he wants. In order to prove obstruction of justice, you have to show what was obstructed.

The problem isn't Fox news, the problem is PeeNN and all the propaganda they feed you. There is no Russia collusion, never was, never has been. I don't need to read a commie book to convince me otherwise.

Remember this in Nov 2018 - Millennial Terry Hood, 34, an African-American told Reuters he will consider a Republican for Congress because he believes the GOP is making it easier to find jobs and he applauds the recent Republican-led tax cut. “It sounds strange to me to say this about the Republicans, but they’re helping with even the small things,” “They’re taking less taxes out of my paycheck. I notice that.”

BOOM BABY! MAGA!

I've noticed a big difference too, but then again, I get paid every two weeks so it is more noticeable.

When Democrats are in power, they do everything they can for Democrat constituents. When Republicans are in power, they try to do everything they can for everybody regardless how they vote. So I'm glad to see some minorities are finally realizing that.

The fact is that most people are not noticing or seeing it as a big deal.

LMAO so this is fact? Please provide proof this is a fact vs your personal opinion, I'll just laugh in your face now to save time. :auiqs.jpg:

"A Politico/Morning Consult poll released on Wednesday found that 25 percent of registered voters say they have noticed an increase in their paycheck under the new tax law; 51 percent say they haven’t seen any change, and 24 percent aren’t sure. Republicans are likelier to say they’ve seen a difference, though the number isn’t incredibly high: 32 percent of self-identified GOP voters say they have seen a larger paycheck, compared to 21 percent of Democrats, and 22 percent of independents. "

Poll: most Americans aren’t noticing a tax cut in their paychecks

Remember this in Nov 2018 - Millennial Terry Hood, 34, an African-American told Reuters he will consider a Republican for Congress because he believes the GOP is making it easier to find jobs and he applauds the recent Republican-led tax cut. “It sounds strange to me to say this about the Republicans, but they’re helping with even the small things,” “They’re taking less taxes out of my paycheck. I notice that.”

BOOM BABY! MAGA!

I've noticed a big difference too, but then again, I get paid every two weeks so it is more noticeable.

When Democrats are in power, they do everything they can for Democrat constituents. When Republicans are in power, they try to do everything they can for everybody regardless how they vote. So I'm glad to see some minorities are finally realizing that.

LMAO so this is fact? Please provide proof this is a fact vs your personal opinion, I'll just laugh in your face now to save time. :auiqs.jpg:

"A Politico/Morning Consult poll released on Wednesday found that 25 percent of registered voters say they have noticed an increase in their paycheck under the new tax law; 51 percent say they haven’t seen any change, and 24 percent aren’t sure. Republicans are likelier to say they’ve seen a difference, though the number isn’t incredibly high: 32 percent of self-identified GOP voters say they have seen a larger paycheck, compared to 21 percent of Democrats, and 22 percent of independents. "

Today many get direct deposits and never paid attention even before. Also it's difficult to see a change unless you have steady hours.

As my professional tax preparer told me, I'm in for a windfall next tax season. Most people will be paying less to the feds for 2018 and those who receive refunds will be seeing much larger refunds. Then everybody will get what Trump has done.

Treasury: 90 percent of earners will see more take-home pay under new withholding tables

BOOM BABY! MAGA!

Today many get direct deposits and never paid attention even before. Also it's difficult to see a change unless you have steady hours.

As my professional tax preparer told me, I'm in for a windfall next tax season. Most people will be paying less to the feds for 2018 and those who receive refunds will be seeing much larger refunds. Then everybody will get what Trump has done.

Treasury: 90 percent of earners will see more take-home pay under new withholding tables

Make excuses. The fact is that the GOP abandoned their tax cut message in the Pa special election. Even people who saw the tax cuts did not see it as making a huge difference in their lives.

A lot of people will be seeing smaller refunds due to lower withholding. That is not going to save Trump or the GOP.

If Mueller had such compelling evidence, why is he waiting for anything? There is no obstruction of justice. The President of the United States can fire the FBI director anytime he wants. In order to prove obstruction of justice, you have to show what was obstructed.

The problem isn't Fox news, the problem is PeeNN and all the propaganda they feed you. There is no Russia collusion, never was, never has been. I don't need to read a commie book to convince me otherwise.

He has to wait. House Republicans are now trying to round up enough support to impeach Rod Rosenstein, and here is Rosenstein's statement on that today. WATCH IT
Deputy AG: DOJ won't be extorted - CNN Video

House Republicans have proven time and time again they cannot be trusted with any thing to do with Trump & Russia. Mueller is not going to give them anything.

Trump repeatedly stated that he would meet with Mueller to answer questions. He never had any intentions of doing that. The questions that Mueller wanted to ask Trump have now been "purposely" leaked since Trump has avoided meeting with Mueller since Feb.-March. Here are those 49 questions.
Mueller Has Dozens of Inquiries for Trump in Broad Quest on Russia Ties and Obstruction

Today's news Mueller with Rosenstein approval is looking to subpeano Trump to testify in front of the grand jury. Now Trump is going to refuse to do that and this will move to the US supreme court for a decision. Bill Clinton was supeanoed by Ken Starr, he then agreed to testify and Starr dropped the subpoena.
Redirect Notice

I am really getting tired of having to babysit you Trump supporters. Turn off your dam FOX NEWS and start doing your own homework, and read a freaking book for the 1st time in your life. Russian Roulette by David Corn & Michael Isikoff

Last edited:

He has to wait. House Republicans are now trying to round up enough support to impeach Rod Rosenstein, and here is Rosenstein's statement on that today. WATCH IT
Deputy AG: DOJ won't be extorted - CNN Video

House Republicans have proven time and time again they cannot be trusted with any thing to do with Trump & Russia. Mueller is not going to give them anything.

Trump repeatedly stated that he would meet with Mueller to answer questions. He never had any intentions of doing that. The questions that Mueller wanted to ask Trump have now been "purposely" leaked since Trump has avoided meeting with Mueller since Feb.-March. Here are those 49 questions.
Mueller Has Dozens of Inquiries for Trump in Broad Quest on Russia Ties and Obstruction

Today's news Mueller with Rosenstein approval is looking to subpeano Trump to testify in front of the grand jury. Now Trump is going to refuse to do that and this will move to the US supreme court for a decision. Bill Clinton was supeanoed by Ken Starr, he then agreed to testify and Starr dropped the subpoena.
Redirect Notice

I am really getting tired of having to babysit you Trump supporters. Turn off your dam FOX NEWS and start doing your own homework, and read a freaking book for the 1st time in your life. Russian Roulette by David Corn & Michael Isikoff

They've been feeding you puppets this shit for a year and a half now, and nothing has changed. You don't realize what they are doing, do you? They are putting out the bait for ratings. Keep you Trump haters tuning in giving you all kinds of BS to get your hopes up.

Well go ahead. Until there is something that's not opinion and actually fact, I'm going on about my life without concern. The rest of you can jump up and down every time PeeNN tells you something you wish was happening.

Make excuses. The fact is that the GOP abandoned their tax cut message in the Pa special election. Even people who saw the tax cuts did not see it as making a huge difference in their lives.

A lot of people will be seeing smaller refunds due to lower withholding. That is not going to save Trump or the GOP.

Of course not, we're doomed, just like we were doomed the last five elections.

The Sky is Falling.jpg

AYFKM?

Because I kinda think your fucking serious.

WoW :cuckoo:

You suck at quoting libtard, I said none of the above.

Do you have a mouse that can type in your pocket?

AYFKM?

Because I kinda think your fucking serious.

WoW :cuckoo:

You suck at quoting libtard, I said none of the above.

Do you have a mouse that can type in your pocket?

Ray from Cleveland said that you moron learn to quote properly.

A liberal Media talking head stated that she does not believe that evidence will be found to support the claim that Trump engaged in Illegal Collusion with the Russians to alter the election...but that such evidence was not necessary, that it was only necessary to 'convince the Trump Loyalists'.

yeah, you heard it right - lil' miss snowflake does not see the need for actual evidence to support the BS non-existent 'Illegal Russian Collusion' claim. Dems say he is guilty, and that is good enough for them to Impeach him. They just need evidence - they don't have and she doesn't think they will get - to convince the non-Trump-Haters what they are doing is not 'treason'.

:rolleyes:

"trump voters will be so furious".....so? More for us to laugh at.
upload_2018-5-2_8-15-15.png

SERIOUSLY - Do snowflakes REALLY believe the only reason Hillary lost the 2016 election is because the Russians interfered on Trump's behalf?

Evidence shows the Russians engaged in a military PsyOp operation, which Barry was aware of and did nothing about, that involved using social media to influence and manipulate Americans. Evidence shows they were successful:
- They got LIBERALS / SNOWFLAKES to actually organize and march for them.
- They succeeded in paying LIBERAL groups - The Black Fist, Black Lives Matters, and Antifa - to spread racial division and violence.

None of that has to do with Trump or Conservatives.

Evidence shows the Russians attempted to hack the US power grid and attempted to hack the servers and personal e-mails / files of top US politicians - something Barry also knew yet refused to warn Congress / the politicians they were the targets of attempted Russian hacking.

None of that has to do with Trump or Conservatives.

The DNC CLAIMED the Russians hacked them / their server, stole files, and leaked their personal e-mails....which completely exposed their racist, sexist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic remarks...and exposed the fact that the DNC and Hillary had rigged primaries, cheated in debates, engaged in election fraud during the primaries as they stacked the deck to cheat Sanders out of his nomination win and give it to Hillary.
-- So, in essence, the DNC was pissed that their own PROVEN attempts to manipulate the election were exposed....but their un-supported claim that Trump was doing so, they argued, was the 'scandal' everyone should pay attention to... :p

*** At the same time the Democrats were screaming 'The Russians Did It' they tried their best to distract people from focusing on the Debbie Wasserman Schultz (DNC President) Pakistani Spy Ring, how DWS gave them access to classified files as well as all DNC e-mails to include usernames and passwords. The DNC refused to turn over their server to prove it was the Russians instead of DWS' Pakistani spies who had done the hacking / leaking - with her help.

(A report later would come out explaining how the 'hack' was an 'inside job', how the data download rate and other technical analysis showed the DNC data had to have been downloaded onto a thumb drive directly from the DNC computers / server - meaning NO RUSSIANS from the outside. It had to be the Pakistanis working for DWS:

"There was no hack of the Democratic National Committee's system on July 5 last year—not by the Russians, not by anyone else. Hard science now demonstrates it was a leak—a download executed locally with a memory key or a similarly portable data-storage device. In short, it was an inside job"

- A New Report Raises Big Questions About Last Year’s DNC Hack)

Terrorist-connected Pakistani Spies hired by DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz ... then RE-HIRED by DWS after they were caught committing espionage and banned from the House, her giving them illegal access to classified Congressional files as well as DNC e-mails (complete with usernames and passwords) HAS / HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP. The DNC being exposed for rigging their primaries and GIVING their nomination to an undeserved Felon - and their racist/sexist/homophobic/anti-Semitic e-mails - had nothing to do with Trump or the Russians. They can thank DWS for that one....

"trump voters will be so furious".....so? More for us to laugh at. View attachment 191265
What happens if Mueller has a witness who will testify Trump told him to meet with Russians to offer something, or see what they want, to get something from Russia, and Trump refuses to answer a subpoena?

The Tea Party thought Obamacare's mandate was a constitutional crisis.

How could you on the left be so dense to think that Trump is accomplishing nothing? He's doing ten times what Hussein did in eight years; and most of it good for the country instead of bad.

Further evidence of how snowflakes are creatures of EMOTION, easily manipulated by their partisanship and emotion, in this case pure, irrational HATRED.

The very same people who demanded others accept the 2008 election and call the candidate who won 'President' then are the same ones who irrationally refuse to accept the 2016 election now and demand the Impeachment of a candidate for no other PROVEN reason than because he beat their felon candidate who could not even win their party's nomination fairly.

What happens if Mueller has a witness who will testify Trump told him to meet with Russians to offer something, or see what they want, to get something from Russia, and Trump refuses to answer a subpoena?

What happens if Christopher Steel comes forward and admits he was drugged by Bill and Hillary Clinton, that they took pictures of him and farm animals in a compromising position and threatened ot release them if he did not produce these 2 false reports?

What if Putin teleports onto the floor of Congress, admits he is a Romulan, and that Bill and Hillary are aliens from Uranus, sent here to enslave snowflakes by manipulating their emotions.....

What if...

What if...

What if Mueller actually presented any evidence of any crime pertaining to illegal Russian Collusion by Trump, as he was tasked to investigate, and what if he stopped ignoring all the evidence of crimes perpetrated by Democrats?

Yeah, that happening is just as possible as the other 2 above....

What happens if Christopher Steel comes forward and admits he was drugged by Bill and Hillary Clinton, that they took pictures of him and farm animals in a compromising position and threatened ot release them if he did not produce these 2 false reports?

What if Putin teleports onto the floor of Congress, admits he is a Romulan, and that Bill and Hillary are aliens from Uranus, sent here to enslave snowflakes by manipulating their emotions.....

What if...

What if...

What if Mueller actually presented any evidence of any crime pertaining to illegal Russian Collusion by Trump, as he was tasked to investigate, and what if he stopped ignoring all the evidence of crimes perpetrated by Democrats?

Yeah, that happening is just as possible as the other 2 above....

Forum List

Back