Trump: If Dems win in 2018 midterms, they'll impeach me

To my knowledge this is the first time he has publicly acknowledged the threat of impeachment.

President Trump said Saturday that Republicans need to maintain the House majority, otherwise he could face impeachment from Democrats.
He ain't going anywhere. Senate is who has to convict and there is 0% chance Democraps retake it in fact they will lose several seats.
Oh? Do expand in this...

So far, there’s been one Senate seat up for grabs... a Republican seat in a very Republican state — and Democrats flipped it blue.
Exclusive polls: Big warning signs for Senate Democrats

Nuff said? Oh and that race was won with FRAUD as was shown and an OUTRIGHT ATTACK of the most disgusting proportions I have ever seen against one man....It won't happen again. Manchin is going down as are McCaskill and Donnelly for sure.

SurveyMonkey is not a valid poll. Manchin is not going down. McCaskill is on a dead heat. Republicans are in trouble in Arizona, Tennessee and Nevada.

Yep - Last I looked SurveyMonkey was at the bottom of the barrel along with Rasmussen on polling accuracy over the past 10 or so years. The overconfidence of these Republicans is stunning. :)

I would love to know the grounds on which the Dems plan to impeach.

What goes around comes around.

Every president whose party is in the minority in the House will be impeached from here on out. Watch this shit go down.

This will be the end of the Union. I am glad. Fuck this shit. Too many fucking commies. We need Texas Independence.
:dance:
There are numerous grounds to impeach, but it’s not politically feasible.
Correct.

To my knowledge this is the first time he has publicly acknowledged the threat of impeachment.

President Trump said Saturday that Republicans need to maintain the House majority, otherwise he could face impeachment from Democrats.
You are a fucking LIAR!!!!!
Your thread title is a lie!
President Trump NEVER said he would "be impeached". He said he could "face impeachment".
The OP's not lying, you're just ignorant. Trump said, "We have to keep the House because if you listen to Maxine Waters, she goes around saying ‘we will impeach him, we will impeach him’.”

Where is "could" in there? I see "will."

Sounds like an opportunity for something to campaign on. "Lower taxes, a booming economy, defeat of ISIS, peace in Korea. Democrats want to get rid of that. <Maxine Waters clip saying they'll impeach>" Doesn't mean it'll work but it's something for them. Too bad for them that no one really likes Trump, they just like the idea of him.

Bring it on. Let the Left expose itself for what it really is; vengeful, spiteful. Impeach Trump, take more away from the American paycheck, and return to foreign policy rooted in appeasement over respect.

they won't impeach him.

they'll let him stay in office and accomplish nothing

some of his cabinet choices might be a different story

LOL!

That's hilarious!

And by nothing you mean defeating Obama's Elite ISIL forces, ending the Korean War, moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem and exposing how Progressives turned the FBI into their personal Gestapo.

Get back in the dryer

Isn’t that what some Democrats were saying in 1998?
You're not lying.

I told those motherfuckers as much, but Ken Starr had to get his cum dress and the house had to do the bullshit.

:dunno:

I have been on the right side of this issue at all times.
Great, then you understand what goes around, comes around.
Is that how you justify this witch hunt? You've just stated the snowflake code of ethics.

You're not lying.

I told those motherfuckers as much, but Ken Starr had to get his cum dress and the house had to do the bullshit.

Is that how you justify this witch hunt? You've just stated the snowflake code of ethics.
There is no witch hunt. There have been many convictions so far with possibly more to come.

You're not lying.

There is no witch hunt. There have been many convictions so far with possibly more to come.
It certainly is a witch hunt. There isn't one scintilla of evidence for so-called "collusion," the supposed justification for the witch hunt.

Forum List

Back