Trump ignores #1 ? Figures

On Thursday night, Kyler Murray, a black quarterback who played at Oklahoma state, was selected by the Arizona Cardinals with the first overall pick in the NFL Draft.

After him, with the second overall pick, the San Francisco 49ers selected Ohio State pass rusher Nick Bosa, who is also known for calling Colin Kaepernick a clown on Twitter and liking racist Instagram posts.

Guess which one of these guys President Donald Trump felt inclined to congratulate on his recent draft selection…

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to Nick Bosa on being picked number two in the NFL Draft. You will be a great player for years to come, maybe one of the best. Big Talent! San Francisco will embrace you but most importantly, always stay true to yourself. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
You poor baby. Dont worry Trump burp you and change your diaper.
Don't tell me you're a racist like Trump
I thought all who voted for Trump are racist. Did I get that wrong?

On Thursday night, Kyler Murray, a black quarterback who played at Oklahoma state, was selected by the Arizona Cardinals with the first overall pick in the NFL Draft.

After him, with the second overall pick, the San Francisco 49ers selected Ohio State pass rusher Nick Bosa, who is also known for calling Colin Kaepernick a clown on Twitter and liking racist Instagram posts.

Guess which one of these guys President Donald Trump felt inclined to congratulate on his recent draft selection…

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to Nick Bosa on being picked number two in the NFL Draft. You will be a great player for years to come, maybe one of the best. Big Talent! San Francisco will embrace you but most importantly, always stay true to yourself. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Yes gipper you did ,,Some of you are good people

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Yes gipper you did ,,Some of you are good people
Thank you for that. I thought you would go full bat shit crazy.

Forum List

Back