Trump: "I'll Be The Greatest Jobs President God Ever Created"

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009

Not likely!
Republican administrations don't tend to have a very good record when it comes to job creation on their watch. In fact-----in fact, prior to Jimmy Carter the only one term leaders to create more American jobs than Jimmy Carter were
Hideki Tojo and Lyndon Johnson.

Trump, the greatest jobs president God ever created? Hah, according to Moody's, Trump's economic plan will:
A) create a recession that will last longer than the Great Recession
B) cause the Stock Market to plummet
C) lose 3.5 million American jobs

He'd have to
1. Make fusion work
2. cure cancer
3. Get america on mars
4. Expand our economy at 5% per year or more.

Not likely!
Republican administrations don't tend to have a very good record when it comes to job creation on their watch. In fact-----in fact, prior to Jimmy Carter the only one term leaders to create more American jobs than Jimmy Carter were

Trump, the greatest jobs president God ever created? Hah, according to Moody's, Trump's economic plan will:

3.5 Million.... NAFTA alone is credited for 5 million jobs and he is canning that... Trade wars with China and Mexico...

3.5 is a low balling it...

I would like to see TRUMPS Tax Returns and what % of Tax he pays.

Obama to his Credit has had 75 months continued Jobs Growth.

TRUMP wants to LOWER THE MINIMUM Workers Wage

Trump uses sla

I looked it up. Trump actually said that.

How is a man who communicates almost entirely in fantastical hyperbole supposed to be taken seriously?

I looked it up. Trump actually said that.

How is a man who communicates almost entirely in fantastical hyperbole supposed to be taken seriously?
Apparently you've forgotten who it is he's communicating to.

"Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." -- Lewis Carrol, Alice in Wonderland

I looked it up. Trump actually said that. How is a man who communicates almost entirely in fantastical hyperbole supposed to be taken seriously?.
Apparently you've forgotten who it is he's communicating to. "Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." -- Lewis Carrol, Alice in Wonderland
As funny as that is, it's also a little disturbing...

Not likely!

Did you notice Trump destroying the GOP? From your post, I am assuming you are oblivious.......

I looked it up. Trump actually said that. How is a man who communicates almost entirely in fantastical hyperbole supposed to be taken seriously?.
Apparently you've forgotten who it is he's communicating to. "Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." -- Lewis Carrol, Alice in Wonderland
As funny as that is, it's also a little disturbing...
Welcome to Wonderland my friend, try to enjoy your stay. ;)

He'd have to
1. Make fusion work
2. cure cancer
3. Get america on mars
4. Expand our economy at 5% per year or more.
Yet Dear Leader has done none of that, and he is considered a great jobs president by the Left. Why the double standard?

Forum List

Back