🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: I'll Start Acting Presidential Soon

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Act being the key word.
He can't act like an adult, it's not in his DNA. And no way he will act Presidential should he get in office and is not accountable to anyone.

I swear, Trump supporters are identical to the Blind Obama supporters who think everything he does is fantastic. Trump just says what he thinks Conservatives want to hear and the lemmings fall for it.

Pick any position of Trumps and you'll find a reverse of that at some point in his life, because he is just a con artist.

I don't see many see him as a pillar of conservative ideals. He has said quite a few non conservatives things and doesn't seem shy about it. Maybe the Cruz camp is different but the office is presidency, not pope. Trump is more socially liberal but presidents don't put social laws into place. As far as the other politicians not acting a role ....bwaahahahha.

saw Donnie acting presidential last night ..

whining about the hate for the media and how unfair the gop was treating him ... then he moved straight to lyin' ted .... while an entire auditorium full of idiots stood and cheered ..

Clinton is going to run over Trump like he is a worm on the Santa Monica Freeway during peak rush hour traffic ..

saw Donnie acting presidential last night ..

whining about the hate for the media and how unfair the gop was treating him ... then he moved straight to lyin' ted .... while an entire auditorium full of idiots stood and cheered ..

Clinton is going to run over Trump like he is a worm on the Santa Monica Freeway during peak rush hour traffic ..
Trump is a whiny liberal who because of his wealth has no concept of listening to anyone.

Trump is acknowledging his supporters are sycophantic cult followers, and have been backing a man for President who has yet to appear as Presidential.

I don't see many see him as a pillar of conservative ideals. He has said quite a few non conservatives things and doesn't seem shy about it. Maybe the Cruz camp is different but the office is presidency, not pope. Trump is more socially liberal but presidents don't put social laws into place. As far as the other politicians not acting a role ....bwaahahahha.
at least they have been acting Presidential. It may be time some of his supporters start acting grown up

Trump is acknowledging his supporters are sycophantic cult followers, and have been backing a man for President who has yet to appear as Presidential.
Hillary and obama followers have more of a cult like mentality. They operate on feelings alone. At least Trump supporters can articulate their reasons.

You are also talking about yourself.

Well Jake it's been a long time coming but I agree with you on this. Most interesting times. BTW My guy won big time up here as part of the Progressive Conservative movement in Manitoba.

I used to knock the title long story goes back to a politician I hate beyond belief, but we were able to show inclusiveness to everyone. Hard fight but really really awesomely done.

Historic win.

at least they have been acting Presidential. It may be time some of his supporters start acting grown up
Like the Cruz supporters that go ape shit when you suggest people should vote for delegates? Or you mean the guy so addicted to the government titty he hangs in there in the hopes the party installs him as leader. Yeah, that's all grown up.

Hillary and obama followers have more of a cult like mentality. They operate on feelings alone. At least Trump supporters can articulate their reasons.

Trump operates on one feeling. Anger. And it's going to end up hurting the country.

Hillary, Obama and Trump supporters are all cult members.
They are all leftists who are liars and drag America into the cesspool.

Really?

Articulating anger, frustration, hatred, racism, homophobia, misogyny...

Trump has done more damage to republicans in 6 months than Cinton, Obama has in 8 years ... articulate that sport.

Act being the key word.
He can't act like an adult, it's not in his DNA. And no way he will act Presidential should he get in office and is not accountable to anyone.

I swear, Trump supporters are identical to the Blind Obama supporters who think everything he does is fantastic. Trump just says what he thinks Conservatives want to hear and the lemmings fall for it.

Pick any position of Trumps and you'll find a reverse of that at some point in his life, because he is just a con artist.

I'm hoping Trump doesn't change. The last few presidents being 'presidential' got us mass illegal immigration and trade pacts that have de industrialized America. Talking against these nutty policies has made Trump popular with the working class - the same ones who usually take it in the shorts when thing go south. Is Trump a con artist? Maybe yes, maybe no, but all the rest of the pack, cruz, kasich and the hildabeast, surely are. They pretend they work for the people while serving their donors instead. This should be common knowledge to their supporters, but it's not. What if.. just what if, Trump is sincere? He may not quite make America great again, but maybe, just maybe, he may stop it from slowly becoming a third world country with two classes, the very rich and the rest mostly poor.

Like the Cruz supporters that go ape shit when you suggest people should vote for delegates? Or you mean the guy so addicted to the government titty he hangs in there in the hopes the party installs him as leader. Yeah, that's all grown up.
Do you take yourself seriously? I don't.

Act being the key word.

I'm hoping Trump doesn't change. The last few presidents being 'presidential' got us mass illegal immigration and trade pacts that have de industrialized America. Talking against these nutty policies has made Trump popular with the working class - the same ones who usually take it in the shorts when thing go south. Is Trump a con artist? Maybe yes, maybe no, but all the rest of the pack, cruz, kasich and the hildabeast, surely are. They pretend they work for the people while serving their donors instead. This should be common knowledge to their supporters, but it's not. What if.. just what if, Trump is sincere? He may not quite make America great again, but maybe, just maybe, he may stop it from slowly becoming a third world country with two classes, the very rich and the rest mostly poor.
So you want a hardcore leftist who acts more of a spoiled child than Obama.
Because that's what you got.

Forum List

Back