Trump "Impeached Forever"

Linda Sarsour to Muslim Americans: Our Priority Is Not To Assimilate; It Is To Our People And Allah
I agree with Sr. Sarsour.

A muslim's priority should be the worship of Allah and helping our fellow muslims in need.

Just as a christian's priority should be worshiping God and helping fellow christians in need.

Muslim assimilation will naturally occur as a byproduct of living in close contact with fellow Americans. Like the same way it happened to other minorities over a couple of generations, Germans, Irish, Italians, Hispanics, Asians, etc.

Posting a one minute video clip with misleading commentary doesn't prove anything. .. :cool:

So how much of Sharia Law do American Muslims follow? I wasn't aware that it wasn't practiced in many Muslim countries. How many soccer dads believe that being true to Islam and Sharia Law are the same thing?

Linda Sarsour to Muslim Americans: Our Priority Is Not To Assimilate; It Is To Our People And Allah

A muslim's priority should be the worship of Allah and helping our fellow muslims in need.

Just as a christian's priority should be worshiping God and helping fellow christians in need.

Muslim assimilation will naturally occur as a byproduct of living in close contact with fellow Americans. Like the same way it happened to other minorities over a couple of generations, Germans, Irish, Italians, Hispanics, Asians, etc.

Posting a one minute video clip with misleading commentary doesn't prove anything. .. :cool:

Thanks a lot for responding. I am curious. I figured since you were not a loony lefty, that you were the guy to ask. Loved the post about your guns turning liberal. A classic.

So how much of Sharia Law do American Muslims follow? I wasn't aware that it wasn't practiced in many Muslim countries. How many soccer dads believe that being true to Islam and Sharia Law are the same thing?
American muslim's follow all aspects of Sharia Law that doesn't conflict with U.S. law. Such as not eating pork or drinking alcohol, paying interest (usury ) on loans, settling disputes using muslim arbitrators, etc.

All muslim majority countries implement Sharia Law to varying degrees. Saudi Arabia for instance, is strict on adherence, while Turkey is more moderate in applying it. ... :cool:

American muslim's follow all aspects of Sharia Law that doesn't conflict with U.S. law. Such as not eating pork or drinking alcohol, paying interest (usury ) on loans, settling disputes using muslim arbitrators, etc.

All muslim majority countries implement Sharia Law to varying degrees. Saudi Arabia for instance, is strict on adherence, while Turkey is more moderate in applying it. ... :cool:

So when Sarsour says being Muslim comes first, how does that reconcile with US law? I'm not sure I can see Muslims putting the law over religion? How does that work?

Forgive my ignorance. I'm not trying to be a pest. I admire strong faith, and I wish Christians had more of it. I'm just worried about Muslims letting non Muslims live in peace.

So when Sarsour says being Muslim comes first, how does that reconcile with US law? I'm not sure I can see Muslims putting the law over religion? How does that work?
Go to any Christian church and they have no problem telling you that being a believer in Jesus and following God's laws are #1 over everything. ... :cool:

Go to any Christian church and they have no problem telling you that being a believer in Jesus and following God's laws are #1 over everything. ... :cool:

As far as I can tell, modern Christianity adheres to American Law, and lets neighbors live any way they wish. They don't force people to practice. Does Muslim belief ever conflict with the law?

The looney Democrats were all giddy and filled with glee, when they proclaimed that Trump will be "Impeached Forever".

But fifty years from now, the average American won't even remember that Trump was Impeached or what it was about?

President Johnson over a hundred years ago was Impeached, and you would be hard pressed to find anyone besides a historian who knows it even happened. ... :cool:

Sure they will. He’ll be remembered as a lying whoremonger who got impeached.

Maybe you can educate yur kin. It can remain a white trash tall tale, within your trailer park. Hopefully the government doesn’t cut off your meds completely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

candycorn

10355.gif

No need. Ring,ring, ring....Obamaphone.

As far as I can tell, modern Christianity adheres to American Law, and lets neighbors live any way they wish. They don't force people to practice. Does Muslim belief ever conflict with the law?
Not that I'm aware of. ... :cool:

It is nice to know that there
Not that I'm aware of. ... :cool:

I must say, I had a biased notion that Islam had an authoritarian nature. I'm glad that you, and many sane others are not a part of the left's thirst for power. Peace.

The looney Democrats were all giddy and filled with glee, when they proclaimed that Trump will be "Impeached Forever".

But fifty years from now, the average American won't even remember that Trump was Impeached or what it was about?

President Johnson over a hundred years ago was Impeached, and you would be hard pressed to find anyone besides a historian who knows it even happened. ... :cool:

Maybe you can educate yur kin.

You didn’t spell “your” correctly idiot

In the end, Johnson continued serving as I recollect.

No you don't, Sunni.

I've seen your patriotic posts, and no matter what you feel you must post, I know you believe in America and that means the Constitution, not Sharia.

This comes first for you:

Earlier American presidents, Republicans and Democrats alike, agreed on two basic goals: teach the newcomers English and make them Americans. The clear aim was to strengthen our national identity--to reinforce the unum in e pluribus unum--by assimilating the newA arrivals into American civilization. http://www.aei.org/article/society-and-culture/anti-americanization/

To determine the extent of radicalization, according to Tawfik Hamid, in his book, “Inside Jihad,” is to ask if the subject of questioning supports the following aspects of Sharia:

A) Killing of Apostates, those who decide to leave the religion

B) Beating of women, and stoning them to death for infractions

C) Calling Jews Pigs and Monkeys

D) Declaring war on non-Muslims either to convert them, or to have them pay a second-class citizen tax

E) Enslave and rape female war prisoners, as in Darfur

F) Fight and kill Jews as preparation for the end days

G) Kill gays

There is no comparison between the two, Christianity and Islam.

Although Christianity in its many varieties was the religion of the original colonies, Christianity does not preach operational dominance over the body politic in America.

Tocqueville compared this aspect to Islam: “Mohammed professed to derive from Heaven, and has inserted in the Koran, not only religious doctrines, but political maxims, civil and criminal laws, and theories of science. The Gospel, on the contrary, speaks only of the general relations of men to God and to each other, beyond which it inculcates and imposes no point of faith. This alone, besides a thousand other reasons, would suffice to prove that the former of these religions will never long predominate in a cultivated and democratic age, while the latter is destined to retain its sway at these as at all other periods.” Tocqueville, “Democracy in America,” vol.2, p. 23.

Yes, he did because he was not convicted in the Senate...by one vote.

Yes, he did because he was not convicted in the Senate...by one vote.
God is good.

Maybe you can educate yur kin.

You didn’t spell “your” correctly idiot

No, intentionally. It’s how I think white trashy people speak.

Forum List

Back