Trump "Impeached Forever"

Sure they will. He’ll be remembered as a lying whoremonger who got impeached.

Maybe you can educate yur kin.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You didn’t spell “your” correctly idiot

Other than that, he's right. Correct?

Other than that your blob is still impeached. Correct?
Trump is Acquitted forever. That's what drives the left insane

Um no.

Um no.

1580446594803.jpg

The looney Democrats were all giddy and filled with glee, when they proclaimed that Trump will be "Impeached Forever".

But fifty years from now, the average American won't even remember that Trump was Impeached or what it was about?

President Johnson over a hundred years ago was Impeached, and you would be hard pressed to find anyone besides a historian who knows it even happened. ... :cool:

Sure they will. He’ll be remembered as a lying whoremonger who got impeached.

Stay turned for his address tonight. The actual vote is set for Wednesday.

Um no.

You get to act tough for another day.

I saw the rebel news video where a Muslim man says he is fine with executing gay people, and he referred to Canadians as your people, like he didn't even consider himself a Canadian. Do Muslims want to integrate? I don't want to march in a gay parade, but I don't want to harm any gay people. Do Muslims in the West want homosexuals put to death?
To answer your question; 1 muslim man in Canada doesn't represent all Canadian muslims. Most likely he is from an Islamic country ruled by Sharia Law, where executing homosexuals is the law of the land.

All the muslims I personally know here in America understand they must abide by U.S. law which protects gays and allows them to prance around limp wristed in public all they want.

As for assimilation by muslims into the fabric of America.

I have muslim friends from many different Islamic countries. I know muslins who teach in public school, car dealers and mechanics, doctors, dentists, lawyers, realtors, restaurant owners, policeman, FBI agents, and of course taxi cab drivers.

We stress education with our children, coach soccer at their schools, and our mosque sponsors a Boy Scout troop. We've held events and dinners where the public is invited; both the mayor and state's governor have attended. We also have a great relationship with all local law enforcement and Federal agencies.

When haters post that muslims don't assimilate. They are either misinformed or blatantly lying.

I hope that helps answer your question. ... :cool:

When haters post that muslims don't assimilate. They are either misinformed or blatantly lying. Bullshit,

I saw the rebel news video where a Muslim man says he is fine with executing gay people, and he referred to Canadians as your people, like he didn't even consider himself a Canadian. Do Muslims want to integrate? I don't want to march in a gay parade, but I don't want to harm any gay people. Do Muslims in the West want homosexuals put to death?
To answer your question; 1 muslim man in Canada doesn't represent all Canadian muslims. Most likely he is from an Islamic country ruled by Sharia Law, where executing homosexuals is the law of the land.

All the muslims I personally know here in America understand they must abide by U.S. law which protects gays and allows them to prance around limp wristed in public all they want.

As for assimilation by muslims into the fabric of America.

I have muslim friends from many different Islamic countries. I know muslins who teach in public school, car dealers and mechanics, doctors, dentists, lawyers, realtors, restaurant owners, policeman, FBI agents, and of course taxi cab drivers.

We stress education with our children, coach soccer at their schools, and our mosque sponsors a Boy Scout troop. We've held events and dinners where the public is invited; both the mayor and state's governor have attended. We also have a great relationship with all local law enforcement and Federal agencies.

When haters post that muslims don't assimilate. They are either misinformed or blatantly lying.

I hope that helps answer your question. ... :cool:

When haters post that muslims don't assimilate. They are either misinformed or blatantly lying. Bullshit,
Can you point to a country?

The looney Democrats were all giddy and filled with glee, when they proclaimed that Trump will be "Impeached Forever".

But fifty years from now, the average American won't even remember that Trump was Impeached or what it was about?

President Johnson over a hundred years ago was Impeached, and you would be hard pressed to find anyone besides a historian who knows it even happened. ... :cool:
Owe you think so [emoji274] Sunflower? Is the internet, video and corrupt social media going to disappear? Maybe Facebook and AT&T will have been broken up by then.<--- That's about it. Why you got some other info we don't know?

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

What will history say about a President that was impeached by a Democratic House, based only on accusations, in his first term and went on to win a second term? Meanwhile the economy, job market and stock market continue to thrive. No new wars. Low gas prices. First President to take securing the border seriously. North Korea peace. I think history won't reflect kindly on Pelosi, Schummer, Schiff and the rest of these clowns.

1. Muslim CONGRESSWOMAN said "On 9/11 some people did something."

2. Muslim CONGRESSWOMAN: "Within my lifetime, Sharia law will be enforced in America.

3. In Minnesota, Muslims patrol in cars marked like police vehicles to ensure compliance with Sharia law.

4. Muslims dominated the Mall of America on their recent holiday, traipsing around in Muslim clothing, many of them with their faces covered. How's THAT for "assimilating"? It's nothing remotely like it.

5. Statistics verify that many tens of millions of Muslims worldwide still hold their strident views and do NOT assimilate. They're raping women throughout Europe and calling them "whores" when they wear short dresses or shorts.

Please stop lying for Muslims.

Forum List

Back