Trump in Court today

That isn't a Court......that is a democrat party Star Chamber. The democrat party has a history doing this sort of thing......it used to be democrat party judges, democrat party prosecutors and democrat party juries putting innocent black men in prison...today, they have expanded their abuse of our legal system to go after anyone who opposes them.
1696267377555.png

Do you also mistake a fire alarm for a door opener?
Oh no. But your god seems to be that DUMB

Legal experts were stunned by the revelation, characterizing it as a blunder by the former president's lawyers. "So Alina Habba didn't demand a jury trial?!" wrote MSNBC legal analyst Katie Phang. "I wonder how Trump feels about this screw-up by his legal team." Former U.S. Attorney Harry Litman called the decision "mind-blowing."

so sad

Trump is avoiding another deposition.

OK, I'll be serious for a moment. Although seriously .... can Trump be more absurd .... well, yeah, I figure there's really no limit)

I wonder what Cohen can actually prove Trump told him. And even if its' on tape ... how could it go worse for him for just saying in a depo "All these baseless accusations .... I just can't keep it straight in my head....."

OK, I'll be serious for a moment. Although seriously .... can Trump be more absurd .... well, yeah, I figure there's really no limit)

I wonder what Cohen can actually prove Trump told him. And even if its' on tape ... how could it go worse for him for just saying in a depo "All these baseless accusations .... I just can't keep it straight in my head....."

Sounds like
Will you cry if there is no verdict?
Don't you understand summary judgment?
Members have been trying to explain it to you Trump dumbasses for weeks. Summary Judgment Definition and Purpose | Wilson Kehoe Winingham.

I do hope that he doesnt continue with his campaign of idiocy. Calling the Judge "deranged" is not a winning strategy.. It would be far better to take his medicine and plead for mercy.

It would not be a good look to get locked up for contempt. Trump has a full diary of court dates so it could get very messy.
If the judge gets butthurt and exhibits bias against the defendant, then he has no business sitting on the bench.

I do hope that he doesnt continue with his campaign of idiocy. Calling the Judge "deranged" is not a winning strategy.. It would be far better to take his medicine and plead for mercy.

It would not be a good look to get locked up for contempt. Trump has a full diary of court dates so it could get very messy.

With 4 indictments and 91 (ninety-one) felony charges, you shouldn`t get your hopes up. Your best bet is to send him some more of your money, if he hasn`t gotten it all by now.

The verdict has already been reached. This is just the punishment phase.

I thought that was the case. But there are so many cases it is easy to get confused.

Summary jdgement is a common legal procedure when the accused has no case.

only parts of the case were summarily judged. the rest is discussed now

There was a trial, just not a jury trial as Trump's lawyer did not ask for one

Especially when the lawyer for the defendant did not request a jury trial.

there is a trial, beginning today.

Yes, the damages portion of the trail which gets the jury automatically.

From the link above...

The trial comes a week after the judge presiding over the case found Trump liable for fraud, and will largely concern the penalties he must face.

yeah. nice. this is what the judge stated:

View attachment 837260

summary judgment concerned the 1st cause of action. 2nd to 7th to be discussed at trial

Why would he?
This is extreme derangement.

This is extreme derangement.
It seems that the only charge that might stick, is to have President Trump no longer do business in New York. Can you imagine how the Marxists once again will "Bite their noses off, just to spite their faces" and lose billions of dollars of tax revenue when people stop going because President Trump isnt there. Complete and utterly stupid, the left has become.

Forum List

Back