Trump Indicted

Plans to launch an attack on Iran, Saudi's enemy? With assessments of Iran's strengths and weaknesses? I think the Saudis would pay big money for that info.

Maybe. Saudi Arabia never attacked Iran. Only Israel wanted an attack on Iran.

Maybe. Saudi Arabia never attacked Iran. Only Israel wanted an attack on Iran.
1afirehairjoos.gif

If Israel wanted to attack Iran, they would. That goes the other way, too.

Iran seems to deal with more "ISIS trying to storm the gates" than Israel.

I wonder why that is? They lose people at the gates often. Not acceptable often, even.

Oh! The next next stupid fucktard that doesn't realize that it's not about that case, you myopic Amoeba!

It's about the precedent cases that led to the decision of that case.

I get it, you're not the sharpest hedge trimmer in the shed. :dunno:

THe precedent in that case is that the Archivist can't be forced to retrieve records that the NARA haven't deterimined are presidential records.

You've never read the case. You've never read the indictment. You don't read. You're apeing talking points. you don't understand.

Try again. Maybe just link to whomever is doing your thinking for you, so we can all save time.

a few facts:

Alexander Vindman: A national security adviser who listened in on Trump’s fateful July 2019 call with Zelenskyy, he became one of the key witnesses against Trump during the 2019-2020 impeachment process. He testified that he thought Trump’s call undermined national security by essentially pressuring an ally to help the president’s domestic political fortunes. Vindman was removed from his post shortly after Trump’s first trial; more recently, he sued Trump’s son Donald Trump Jr., Giuliani and other close Trump allies, alleging attempted intimidation during the proceedings. Since Russia began its current invasion of Ukraine, Vindman has spoken out in support of Biden’s handling of the conflict.

John Bolton: The former Trump national security adviser refused to testify during the House impeachment investigation, even as other witnesses revealed he sounded grave alarms about Trump’s handling of Ukraine and called Giuliani’s involvement a “hand grenade.” Instead, Bolton waited to offer testimony until just before the Senate trial — as news of his impending book began to circulate — and the GOP-controlled Senate denied his offer. This year, Bolton has begun vocally criticizing Biden’s handling of Ukraine despite having withheld his evidence against Trump during the key moments of the impeachment probe.
Bolton was fired by Trump. He was a War Monger. Vindman was a Punkboy Faggot.

1afirehairjoos.gif

If Israel wanted to attack Iran, they would. That goes the other way, too.

Iran seems to deal with more "ISIS trying to storm the gates" than Israel.

I wonder why that is? They lose people at the gates often. Not acceptable often, even.

Israel has been threatening Iran every quarter since 1996.

WTF? Why are you asking me questions instead of answering mine?

How was getting a corrupt prosecutor thrown out an expense of national security??
Because I don't answer questions from Traitors. I just expose their lies. FACT--You hate Trump ,so in your punky little mind ,he must be guilty of something. That is what all your punk bitch Dems have been doing for 7 years. Ya know who started this Criminal Code of you Punky Dems? Beria. Stalins chief of Police. " Show me the man ,I'll show you the Crime". It's History.

Because I don't answer questions from Traitors. I just expose their lies. FACT--You hate Trump ,so in your punky little mind ,he must be guilty of something. That is what all your punk bitch Dems have been doing for 7 years. Ya know who started this Criminal Code of you Punky Dems? Beria. Stalins chief of Police. " Show me the man ,I'll show you the Crime". It's History.

The evidence against Trump is damning.. even his supporter Johnathan Turley says so. Trump did this to himself. He's like an addict.

When federal judges find that the crime exception allows the veil of attorney client priveledge to be pierced....you don't want that client.

Don't be ridiculous. Trump has a long history. He doesn't listen to his lawyers or pay them.

Did you just say "1996"?

Everyone-Laughing-At-You.png

Oh, ok.

Who was president in 1996?

Bill Clinton was president.. It was just 3 years after Israel finally paid off their hundred million dollar debt to Iran.

I always felt bad for the 10s of thousands of Iranian Jews.. when I was a student there were more than 250,000 Iranian Jews.

When federal judges find that the crime exception allows the veil of attorney client priveledge to be pierced....you don't want that client.

The fact that he stiffs his lawyers also is a factor. Anyone representing him needs to say "wire me the money - when it's in my account we'll talk".
So..Trump doesn't pay his lawyer bills?

That is you two fucktards' claim, correct?

So prove it! Prove your shitass slander!

Bill Clinton was president.. It was just 3 years after Israel finally paid off their hundred million dollar debt to Iran.

I always felt bad for the 10s of thousands of Iranian Jews.. when I was a student there were more than 250,000 Iranian Jews.
What God do you believe in?

So..Trump doesn't pay his lawyer bills?

That is you two fucktards' claim, correct?

So prove it! Prove your shitass slander!

Dude, it takes a moment's research of that sexual predator. You don't read, you don't research. Lucky for you, we do.

Dude, it takes a moment's research of that sexual predator. You don't read, you don't research. Lucky for you, we do.

Thank You so much, Captain Weaksauce! :D

Do you seriously think Trump owes Giuliani money?

Did Giuliani say that?

I bet you like Soap Operas, huh?

Look at how pathetic you leftist dog dingleberries are.

It's the little elf shitbag, not Giuliani.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back