Trump Indicted

Have you personally SEEN it? If not ,you are a liar.

Some of it. They have sworn testimony, photographs, tapes of Trump... and that's just the tip of the iceberg. Use your brain. It takes courage to admit you've been duped.

Conservatives pre-Trump: “National security is important.”

“Conservatives” post-Trump: “It’s OK to show random people battle plans and to keep nuclear defense secrets in your bathroom.”

Conservatives pre-Trump: “National security is important.”

“Conservatives” post-Trump: “It’s OK to show random people battle plans and to keep nuclear defense secrets in your bathroom.”
Hey man, if there's no law, there's no law.

You're not the people. You're not the 'mexicans'. You're not the working class.

So...what value does you citing yourself bring to any of this?
I'm the guy whose services you libtards no longer get.

Because you're a bunch of lying jackals, and you dont deserve the time of day, from me or anyone else.

At least if you believe his social media postings.

Going to the courthouse Tuesday. He should be used to this by now.
7p6ayf.jpg

You just blew your own argument out of the water. :dunno:

Look man, the relevant thing is not "

"
It's Armstrong vs. Bush 1 & 2 and another case cited as precedent there.

Nevermind, you're not looking to learn anything.
I’ve read them and they’re not relevant.

If you disagree, go ahead cite the language in the decision that makes a difference.

Because I don't answer questions from Traitors. I just expose their lies. FACT--You hate Trump ,so in your punky little mind ,he must be guilty of something. That is what all your punk bitch Dems have been doing for 7 years. Ya know who started this Criminal Code of you Punky Dems? Beria. Stalins chief of Police. " Show me the man ,I'll show you the Crime". It's History.

Translation: you don't know what the fuck you're yammering about.

There won't be any looting by the righties.

They don't go for low life stuff like that.

If the righties get pissed enough to get involved, this country will be in BIG fucking trouble.
😄

By big trouble do you mean we get to point and laugh as you cuck and cower the moment one of you bitches gets shot a la Ashli Babbitt?

Forum List

Back