Trump Indicted

There have 46-President's of the United States.

Only ONE has been impeached twice.

Only ONE has been indicted twice.

Only One has been indicted on Federal Charges including 31-Counts of Violating the Espionage Act of 1917.

Only one fought to hide illegally removed Classified Documents at his residence in Florida.

Only one stacked boxes of Classified Documents in a bathroom at his in Florida.

One and Only ONE did all of this.

The Fucking Lying Rapist and Traitor.
I think maybe you should take a couple of deep breaths and then ask yourself why that is, all of a sudden.

On one he has a strong need to tell you how important he is, while on the hand lying out his ass about Rap gets no play with but also saying he sits in with Rapper's horn section.

The man is a seriously bad liar.
But he's an expert with darts.... LOL.. Of all the things to claim.... wow.

Perhaps most disturbingly...

I spend many hours with my children. Many.

My daughter knows how to sit an ashiko in a mix, along with a drum kit and a few singers. And I'm very proud of my son, he's been arrested three times already for doing stuff they can't figure out how he did. But I know, I taught him. :p

Yeah, I know. I read it and you didn’t.

Otherwise you wouldn’t be making claims that are clearly contradicted by the actual case.
It's multiple cases, retard. I have had this thing for months and only just showed it to you in the past couple days.

So your claim is that I didn't read it, really? :rolleyes-41:

It's multiple cases, retard. I have had this thing for months and only just showed it to you in the past couple days.
I read it last year because that’s how long that Fitton has been squawking about this. Of course he was squawking about it to Trump earlier which is how we wound up here.

If you read it, then you’re just being dishonest about what it says. Didn’t you read the line I quoted that disproves your position?

Except there was no such video while there is the audio recording of Trump admitting he was holding a classified document.
But it was part of the Clinton paid for Steele dossier that lead to the trump Russian collusion conspiracy theory witch hunt

There have 46-President's of the United States.

Only ONE has been impeached twice.

Only ONE has been indicted twice.

Only One has been indicted on Federal Charges including 31-Counts of Violating the Espionage Act of 1917.

Only one fought to hide illegally removed Classified Documents at his residence in Florida.

Only one stacked boxes of Classified Documents in a bathroom at his in Florida.

One and Only ONE did all of this.

The Fucking Lying Rapist and Traitor.
Traitor? Trump's not the one caught money laundering with the Chinese that's traitor Biden

But it was part of the Clinton paid for Steele dossier that lead to the trump Russian collusion conspiracy theory witch hunt
This is untrue. The investigation started after friendly diplomats told the FBI about Papadopolous.

It was reported it existed just like this shit exists

No, idiot. It was reported that the dossier claimed it existed. Not that it actually existed. Whereas some journalists have reportered hearing the audio tape.

Former President Donald Trump has surrendered to authorities and will soon make his first appearance in a federal courtroom to face charges that he illegally held on to classified national-security documents after leaving the White House.

Trump and his co-defendant and valet, Walt Nauta, were arrested and booked at the courthouse around 2 p.m. by U.S. Marshals, a law-enforcement official said.

Forum List

Back