Trump Indicted

Tut...tut. Whatever happened to all those who were going to defend their orange Fuhrer? I am so so disappointed!
How many responses were you expecting in the 2 minutes since you posted your OP?
And what defense of him are you looking for? Everyone knows what he did.... and he admits it.
The question is why isn't Biden facing the same charges? I guess his garage is one of those super secure garages.

Former President Donald Trump has surrendered to authorities and will soon make his first appearance in a federal courtroom to face charges that he illegally held on to classified national-security documents after leaving the White House.

Trump and his co-defendant and valet, Walt Nauta, were arrested and booked at the courthouse around 2 p.m. by U.S. Marshals, a law-enforcement official said.

The Trump Crime Organization.

Former President Donald Trump has surrendered to authorities and will soon make his first appearance in a federal courtroom to face charges that he illegally held on to classified national-security documents after leaving the White House.

Trump and his co-defendant and valet, Walt Nauta, were arrested and booked at the courthouse around 2 p.m. by U.S. Marshals, a law-enforcement official said.

How humiliating

How many responses were you expecting in the 2 minutes since you posted your OP?
And what defense of him are you looking for? Everyone knows what he did.... and he admits it.
The question is why isn't Biden facing the same charges? I guess his garage is one of those super secure garages.
Retard. I was talking about his supporters outside the courthouse. You know, the ones like Kari Lake, with all them guns that were going to make a last stand defending der Fuhrer? Those supporters.

Let me know if you are still confused.

Dem and their shills be all like:

giphy.gif

While Trump grows stronger and the Biden DOJ more suspect amongst the populous.

Read. The. Indictment.

Then you will see why your false equivalency fallacy crumbles.

If he had plead guilty some at MSNBC and CNN would have had heart attacks on air. Joy and Whoopi would do the moonwalk off their stage.

I bet you haven't read it and I can prove you haven't....
This from the guy who challenged me to show Trump has been inside a courtroom and said how much fun that would be. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I have read the indictment, rube. More than once.

I even made long posts of the applicable laws they cited in the indictment which the traitor had violated.

Traitor? Trump's not the one caught money laundering with the Chinese that's traitor Biden

NO. Biden has not been caught with shit.

The Rapist and Traitor has been indicted on 31-Counts of Violating the Espionage Act.

The Rapist and Traitor called the Men and Women who have been Killed In Action while serving the United States in Combat, "Suckers and Losers".

The Rapist and Traitor has attacked Gold Star Families.

The Rapist and Traitor stood at the podium in Helsinki and sided with the Russian Dictator and sided with Russia against the United States.

Mr. Biden has NOT taken any money China, you use a worn out proven to a lie bull shit Reich Wing MAGA MAGGOT lie.

Forum List

Back