🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Indictment should guarantee him becoming the GOP nominee

He didn’t do any violence, you brainwashed moron. The lib media is so desperate to peddle that lie that they’re actually doctoring the tapes they play for the gullible public, like you.
He solicited violence for six weeks. Haven't you wondered why Trump broke so many laws?

The problem is…..he’d still be allocating time in advance of the trial. This is major election interference and something one could expect in from a corrupt government or a Communist country.

It’s also not allowing the people to vote for whom they want. Talk about voter suppression!
I see ole co still likes to use the down thumb....he just doesn't like the ones he gets.

Nope dope.
You doofs have gone way beyond just giving him support of the base he already had.
Yup. They’ve moved moderates to major Trump supporters. Just yesterday, my sister - who is a moderate and voted D as much as R - told me the Democrats are EVIL. She wasn’t a big Trump fan, but now is dead set on reversing the course Democrats have set us on.

Yup. They’ve moved moderates to major Trump supporters. Just yesterday, my sister - who is a moderate and voted D as much as R - told me the Democrats are EVIL. She wasn’t a big Trump fan, but now is dead set on reversing the course Democrats have set us on.
They should have left Trump alone to fend against the challengers in the primaries. He would have had a very tough time. Now they have given him the momentum to breeze through and win both the nomination and the election.
But look at the "squad" leading the charge here.....jimboliar, Mrs. Jones, co-tex, Dimbot from Dunwoody, Lakookta, Screwey....hahahahahahahahaha.
Forgot Slow Hoser.

When is Missourian going to name a state that was stolen from Trump?

Yes, and when Tony Soprano said "I want you to take care of that guy" he meant take him to a nice restaurant and put him up in a 5 🌟 hotel.

You're not smart.
You’re the one who voted for the man destroying our country, thanks to the bribes he and his family took from enemy countries. I wouldn’t call that smart.

Because we are setting a terrible precedent. The Democrats can just issue bogus indictments against their political opponents to get the useful idiots THINKING they’ve done something awful - and then after the election allow him to show the trial was wrong.

You think that is what Americans will stand for?

Because we are setting a terrible precedent. The Democrats can just issue bogus indictments against their political opponents to get the useful idiots THINKING they’ve done something awful - and then after the election allow him to show the trial was wrong.

You think that is what Americans will stand for?
The Democrats can just issue bogus indictments
They can't.

They haven't.

Forum List

Back