🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump involved Pence in efforts to pressure Ukraine’s leader

The vice president’s aides, however, say he was unaware of President Trump’s efforts to press the Ukrainian president for damaging information on Joe Biden and his son.

Trump involved Pence in efforts to pressure Ukraine’s leader, officials say

So, Pence was also involved. I'm sure Pence was deeply involved. Will Trump try to throw Pence under the bus?
Oh the HORROR!

If the Orange One were to get impeached then tried and found guilty, Pence would take over EXCEPT if Pence went down the same road as the Ass-Wipe-in-Chief and get kicked to the curb with the "Stable Genius"!

In the line of succession for POTUS, that would elevate Pelosi to the person sitting in the Oval Office!

Lock up both Trump & Pence, the shifty bastards!

The vice president’s aides, however, say he was unaware of President Trump’s efforts to press the Ukrainian president for damaging information on Joe Biden and his son.

So, Pence was also involved. I'm sure Pence was deeply involved. Will Trump try to throw Pence under the bus?
Oh the HORROR!

If the Orange One were to get impeached then tried and found guilty, Pence would take over EXCEPT if Pence went down the same road as the Ass-Wipe-in-Chief and get kicked to the curb with the "Stable Genius"!

In the line of succession for POTUS, that would elevate Pelosi to the person sitting in the Oval Office!

Lock up both Trump & Pence, the shifty bastards!
AND NANCY WILL BE PRESIDENT! WOO HOO!

...damaging information on Joe Biden and his son...

Quid Pro Joe Biden already proudly admitted to "damaging information," that he and Obama refused to deliver promised financial aid unless they dropped the case against his crack addict son, Hunter, which they did in 6 hours. Meanwhile, it is the responsibility of the President to encourage foreign leaders to help in anyway they can as to international corruption such as the complete origins of the Crooked Hillary/Obama/Deep State/Democrat Russian Hoax!

Trump hates Pence. Of course he will throw him under. Look what he did to Cohen, and for that matter, most everyone that is gone from his administration.

So, how deep is Pence in? I suspect much more to come.

Right right.....and Kavanaugh is a rapist......we know :rolleyes:
He is. We have multiple witnesses.

Of what?

Did you actually read the transcript or take your talking points from The DailyKOS?
The confirmation hearings were broadcast live.

No transcript needed.

If your talking about tRumps incriminating phone call it's not a transcript. I'm sure he edited out the worst of it, but he screwed up as usual. What's left is still criminal.

Rachel Maddow is currently discussing this Pence story. Pence is in deep shit.

If this keeps up, will Pelosi make history???...............LOL

President Pelosi has a nice ring to it.

If this keeps up, will Pelosi make history???...............LOL

President Pelosi has a nice ring to it.

Were that to happen, the suicide rate among the Trump cult members would make morticians the most lucrative industry since Amazon.....

Forum List

Back