Trump is a bold faced LIAR wake the fuck up people

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
The wives & girlfriends of the 9/11 terrorists did not leave the country to go home and watch it happen on tv. THEY WERE NEVER HERE TO BEGIN WITH

And don't give me that Obama lied bullshit excuse. Pointing to one jackass does not make it ok for your jackass to also lie to the American people. For once don't be a hypocrite and let's hold our own accountable for their bullshit.

There is only one reason Trump continues to lie & exaggerate the way he does. He has NO RESPECT FOR HIS SUPPORTERS. NONE
He has seen that despite the lies you continue to support him.
It reminds me of a spouse that is cheated on but chooses to pretend it's not happening.

Bin Laden Family Evacuated

One of bin Laden's brothers frantically called the Saudi Arabian Embassy in Washington looking for protection, Prince Bandar bin Sultan told The New York Times. The brother was sent to a room in the Watergate Hotel and was told not to open the door.

Most of bin Laden's relatives were attending high school and college. The young members of the bin Laden family were driven or flown under FBI supervision to a secret place in Texas and then to Washington, The Times reported Sunday.

Trump uses that 100% lie to defend his comments about taking out by murder, the families of terrorist. It is brushed off and ignored just like the lie about seeing Muslims by the thousands celebrating in New Jersey on a TV broadcast. The list of despicable and seemingly endless lies makes him clearly a pathological liar.

One of bin Laden's brothers frantically called the Saudi Arabian Embassy in Washington looking for protection, Prince Bandar bin Sultan told The New York Times. The brother was sent to a room in the Watergate Hotel and was told not to open the door.

Most of bin Laden's relatives were attending high school and college. The young members of the bin Laden family were driven or flown under FBI supervision to a secret place in Texas and then to Washington, The Times reported Sunday.
"Wives & girlfriends of the hijackers"

Hmm

That is not the claim Trump made. Not even close.

If I recall, there was at least one hijacker that sent his family home prior to the attacks.

That happened after the attack, Trump is making claims of family members of the attackers left before the attack

Trump is a bold faced LIAR wake the fuck up people

True, but the irony is that the expression is "bald-faced liar". :lol:

Donald-Trump-bald-losing-hair.jpg

And don't give me that Obama lied bullshit excuse. Pointing to one jackass does not make it ok for your jackass to also lie to the American people. For once don't be a hypocrite and let's hold our own accountable for their bullshit.

Hahahaha...Dr Frankenstien now realizes the monster he created.

lets not confuse the issue here.

Trump is full of shit.
All he does is talk.
Idiots love the crap that comes out of his mouth.
The more absurd, the better.
The bigger the lie the better.
Integrity is meaningless.

:dunno: questions ?

That happened after the attack, Trump is making claims of family members of the attackers left before the attack

Watch the video, where does he claim it was before 9/11?

Again why was Bin Laden's family protected? Bush didn't protect and fly the 9/11 victims away from danger...pisses me off

That is not the claim Trump made. Not even close.

Now your exaggerating ( video of what he said ) unless if Trump talked about this on a earlier date I don't see the big deal during the debate he talked about families, which to me is a huge deal...

Why was anyone able to leave...? Why were the families protected?

Trump Exposed How Bush Family Helped Bin Ladens Escape After 9/11

Are you saying my op is not accurate?

This thread has NOTHING to do with the protection UBL's family received AFTER the attacks.

Again why was Bin Laden's family protected? Bush didn't protect and fly the 9/11 victims away from danger...pisses me off
He CLEARLY said "Wives & girlfriends" went home BEFORE the attacks so they could watch it on TV

Sophomoric: "conceited and overconfident of knowledge but poorly informed and immature."

Threads like this are extremely SOPHOMORIC. Just about everything any running politician says can be construed as untruthful, if you are determined to construe it that way.

Most of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi, and many Saudi's fled the U.S. immediately after 9/11, out of concern for their safety. And the Bush family - long close with the Saudi royal family due to connections within the oil industry - helped them to leave.

WGAF?

What on earth do you hope to accomplish by posting shit like this? Do you honestly think that one Trump supporter reading this will "see the light" and start to support HRC?

Fucking idiot.

The wives & girlfriends of the 9/11 terrorists did not leave the country to go home and watch it happen on tv.

Try rereading the OP.

and this

Flights of Fancy

Sophomoric: "conceited and overconfident of knowledge but poorly informed and immature."

Threads like this are extremely SOPHOMORIC. Just about everything any running politician says can be construed as untruthful, if you are determined to construe it that way.

Most of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi, and many Saudi's fled the U.S. immediately after 9/11, out of concern for their safety. And the Bush family - long close with the Saudi royal family due to connections within the oil industry - helped them to leave.

WGAF?

What on earth do you hope to accomplish by posting shit like this? Do you honestly think that one Trump supporter reading this will "see the light" and start to support HRC?

Fucking idiot.
They fled AFTER the attack dumbass. Sophomoric indeed. Trump claimed they knew & fled BEFORE the attack. To top it off the families of the hijackers WERE NOT IN AMERICA TO BEGIN WITH

Forum List

Back