Trump is a bold faced LIAR wake the fuck up people

And that means not caring about integrity is a-ok!

Like you actually care

I do, and that renders your entire response invalid

Apparently you don't or you would have included my entire post.

I dont have to include anything to prove youre full of shit. I care. Your response is therefore invalid. Thats what happens when your only power is personal attacks.

I deleted your question too. What you gonna do? Call names like you did out the gate?

No loss

What a laugh!

Questions trumps integrity, gets his ass kicked by pointing out he doesn't really give a crap about integrity

And runs off crying!

Zinggggggg

Is running off crying what you call responses to your posts? Also accusing someone of not caring isnt proof you idiot.

You're just upset you like guys and cant come out to your family....Oh, the reason you're gay is because like you, I just pointed out you are gay.

And now he's upset and using onomatopoeia's!

3upbsn.jpg

You're wasting your breath...they are committed to Trump come lie after lie after lie.

It is the principle of people focusing on one candidate while every single debater exaggerates. I find it to be morally hypocritical .
Not so much supporting him .
I am focusing on him because he is leading & I think he would make a terrible president. Nothing hypocritical about it.

Who would you rather have Trump or Clinton?

Like you actually care

I dont have to include anything to prove youre full of shit. I care. Your response is therefore invalid. Thats what happens when your only power is personal attacks.

I deleted your question too. What you gonna do? Call names like you did out the gate?

No loss

What a laugh!

Questions trumps integrity, gets his ass kicked by pointing out he doesn't really give a crap about integrity

And runs off crying!

Zinggggggg

Is running off crying what you call responses to your posts? Also accusing someone of not caring isnt proof you idiot.

You're just upset you like guys and cant come out to your family....Oh, the reason you're gay is because like you, I just pointed out you are gay.

You're crying now, aren't you little girl?

Bin Laden Family Evacuated

One of bin Laden's brothers frantically called the Saudi Arabian Embassy in Washington looking for protection, Prince Bandar bin Sultan told The New York Times. The brother was sent to a room in the Watergate Hotel and was told not to open the door.

Most of bin Laden's relatives were attending high school and college. The young members of the bin Laden family were driven or flown under FBI supervision to a secret place in Texas and then to Washington, The Times reported Sunday.
Ummm .... Trump said they flew back to Saudi Arabia to watch 9.11. That would make their trip before 9.11. not after as you posted.

What a shame you wasted bullshit on something as ridiculous as this.

No loss

What a laugh!

And runs off crying!

Zinggggggg

Try harder captain Zing

That is not the claim Trump made. Not even close.

Now your exaggerating ( video of what he said ) unless if Trump talked about this on a earlier date I don't see the big deal during the debate he talked about families, which to me is a huge deal...

Why was anyone able to leave...? Why were the families protected?

Trump Exposed How Bush Family Helped Bin Ladens Escape After 9/11

"When you had the World Trade Center go, people were put into planes that were friends, family, girlfriends, and they were put into planes and they were sent back, for the most part, to Saudi Arabia. They knew what was going on. They went home and they wanted to watch their boyfriends on television. I would be very, very firm with families. Frankly, that will make people think because they may not care much about their lives, but they do care, believe it or not, about their families' lives."

Keep in mind that Bill Clinton was bombing Europe while the 9-11 terrorists (some of whom were in the US illegally) were attending flight school in his backyard. The first attack on the WTC happened on Clinton's watch and his profound statement was "a foolish act by foolish people" as he ducked under the desk with Monica. The second attack, aka 9-11 was in the planning stage for eight years and Clinton's idiotic A.G. instructed the FBI not to share information with the CIA. Of course terrorist wives and girlfriends went home during that time period to enjoy the fun. Anyone ever wonder why Clinton's National Security Agency chief, Sandy Berger, became a common thief stealing documents from the archives? He was protecting his former boss but why? Nice graphics though lefties. Is that an excuse for ignorance?

No loss

What a laugh!

And runs off crying!

Zinggggggg

Try harder captain Zing

There's no effort required. All that's needed with dingbats is the truth

The one thing that I don't like about Trump is he is a conspiracy theory practitioner. He seems to be repeating busted stories about 9/11 and other things. But you know what? None of that really matters, at the point what difference does it make?

Keep in mind that Bill Clinton was bombing Europe while the 9-11 terrorists (some of whom were in the US illegally) were attending flight school in his backyard. The first attack on the WTC happened on Clinton's watch and his profound statement was "a foolish act by foolish people" as he ducked under the desk with Monica. The second attack, aka 9-11 was in the planning stage for eight years and Clinton's idiotic A.G. instructed the FBI not to share information with the CIA. Of course terrorist wives and girlfriends went home during that time period to enjoy the fun. Anyone ever wonder why Clinton's National Security Agency chief, Sandy Berger, became a common thief stealing documents from the archives? He was protecting his former boss but why? Nice graphics though lefties. Is that an excuse for ignorance?
Also, don't forget Bill Clinton thwarted a 9.11 type of attack after receiving a similar PDB as the one Bush received, warning of terrorists preparing for hijacking airplanes. After being foiled, they had to wait until a bumbling redneck like Bush got into office so they could pull it off.

No loss

What a laugh!

And runs off crying!

Zinggggggg

Try harder captain Zing

I see all your non effort right now.

The wives & girlfriends of the 9/11 terrorists did not leave the country to go home and watch it happen on tv. THEY WERE NEVER HERE TO BEGIN WITH

And don't give me that Obama lied bullshit excuse. Pointing to one jackass does not make it ok for your jackass to also lie to the American people. For once don't be a hypocrite and let's hold our own accountable for their bullshit.

There is only one reason Trump continues to lie & exaggerate the way he does. He has NO RESPECT FOR HIS SUPPORTERS. NONE
He has seen that despite the lies you continue to support him.
It reminds me of a spouse that is cheated on but chooses to pretend it's not happening.
So is Hilary and Co.

Next?

Now your exaggerating ( video of what he said ) unless if Trump talked about this on a earlier date I don't see the big deal during the debate he talked about families, which to me is a huge deal...

"When you had the World Trade Center go, people were put into planes that were friends, family, girlfriends, and they were put into planes and they were sent back, for the most part, to Saudi Arabia. They knew what was going on. They went home and they wanted to watch their boyfriends on television. I would be very, very firm with families. Frankly, that will make people think because they may not care much about their lives, but they do care, believe it or not, about their families' lives."

Yeah it is all over the newspapers word for word what Trump said, and he did exaggerate again but we all got what he was saying.
Aren't you upset that Bin Laden's relatives were flown out a few days after 9/11 ? This was the point he was making.

What a laugh!

And runs off crying!

Zinggggggg

Try harder captain Zing

I see all your non effort right now.

Of course you do, as none was needed.

And yet divert from the very thing that got you're panties in a twist in the first place.

You trying to make integrity an important part of political figures EXCEPT when it comes to you're saviour Obama refusing to release his University records.

Get ready for another round of Closed Captions crying......

In 3.....2.....1......

Yeah it is all over the newspapers word for word what Trump said, and he did exaggerate again but we all got what he was saying.
Aren't you upset that Bin Laden's relatives were flown out a few days after 9/11 ? This was the point he was making.

Why would I give a fuck? Trump is insane. There's no evidence whatsoever to support yet another Trump conspiracy that the Saudis flown out had any knowledge what Osama bin Laden was up to. That's just more crazy talk from Trump, throwing red meat at his base. Even the article you posted explained that OBL was estranged from his family.

Who will win the Democratic Party nomination ? It won't be Bernie "give me your money" Sanders or whoever that other guy is. No its going to be Hilary Clinton and if you are calling Trump a liar, but ignoring the decades of crap the the shill has done then you sir are a

hyp·o·crite
ˈhipəˌkrit/
noun
noun: hypocrite; plural noun: hypocrites
a person who indulges in hypocrisy.
synonyms: pretender, dissembler, deceiver, liar, pietist, sanctimonious person, plaster saint;More

Forum List

Back