Trump is a dick

who gives a fuck?? If he is willing to pay the costs if he loses, fine.. If he has a case and he wins, fine...

People act like these non-politicians/entertainers/celebrities run the GOP or conservative movement... plain idiocy

For grins, look up "tortious interference with contract."

1. Tortious interference of business.- When false claims and accusations are made against a business or an individual's reputation in order to drive business away.
  2. Tortious interference of contract.- When an individual uses "tort" (a wrongful act) to come between two parties' mutual contract.

Neither apply.

It's simple. There's free speech and there's abuse of free speech as in the linked case recently lost by Ms. Wherever. She slandered/libeled one of Trump's holdings and as a result now has to pay HUGE bucks for abusing her right to free speech. That's the point of Trump's hired gun's letter. Cross that line and the legal pit bulls get loosed. And kudos to Trump for pushing back at such clowns.

For grins, look up "tortious interference with contract."

1. Tortious interference of business.- When false claims and accusations are made against a business or an individual's reputation in order to drive business away.
  2. Tortious interference of contract.- When an individual uses "tort" (a wrongful act) to come between two parties' mutual contract.

Neither apply.

They don't?

That actually seems to be the very basis for the "threatening" letter from Trump's lawyers demanding that the future "defendant" cease and desist.

Hooray for Trump. It's long past time for someone to fight back against liberals. I'm glad he's doing it.

Trump is a shameless self-promoter who only fights for one thing...Trump.

I don't know that this is true. But let's say it is.

Does he have an obligation to fight for anybody or anything else?

No, of course he doesn't.

I was responding to a post claiming he was fighting against liberals.

Take a look at how many democrats Trump has given money to over the years and you'll know this isn't true.

Trump is a shameless self-promoter who only fights for one thing...Trump.

I don't know that this is true. But let's say it is.

Does he have an obligation to fight for anybody or anything else?

No, of course he doesn't.

I was responding to a post claiming he was fighting against liberals.

Take a look at how many democrats Trump has given money to over the years and you'll know this isn't true.

Oh. I misunderstood what you were saying.

I agree that Trump is no more a fighter against liberals than he is a fighter against conservatives. He picks and chooses based on

probably his calculations of self interest.

who gives a fuck?? If he is willing to pay the costs if he loses, fine.. If he has a case and he wins, fine...

People act like these non-politicians/entertainers/celebrities run the GOP or conservative movement... plain idiocy
Who does run it?

Reince Preibus? :lol:

The party is run by party leadership... it is no more run by entertainers than your party is run by Jon Stewart or the other lefty entertainers

The left hates Trump because he's successful.

Yup, he's successfully filed for bankruptcy three times . . . and he is on the way to his fourth. Trump knows how to work the system, hide from debt, and whore himself out to the media.

Republicans should be proud to call him one of their own.

Nope, he is a Donald. If you lefties worried as much about the politicians who control your lives instead of private sector personalities we all would be better off.

Ha....Trump and the Koch Brothers control yours, idiot.

First, neither Donald Trump nor the Koch brothers control my life or aonyone elses. Just because you want to be a slave to someone doesn't mean the rest of us who just want to live our lives in peace are slaves to people who make honest business dealings.

Second, if for some reason Trump did control our lives, at least he would be doing a much more efficient job than the current administration is. Trump at least has done something with his life, unlikely our current political leaders. And I am in no terms a big Trump fan.

Third, dicks have a purpose. In dealing with someone trying to interfere in the legal business dealings and engaged in activity meant to damage the reputation of another, use would be completely justified.

Fourth, It's not harassment to seek legal sactions after someone who is harassing you. You may think harassment/stalking type behavior is normal, but most people don't.
Blah blah. You actually Said Palin was credible. Oh dear god...you actually Said this! :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Sarah Palin may have become a bit of a laughingstock and some of that may be warranted. Certainly, liberals love love to mock her and her claimed inadequate intellect and her claimed lack of credibility.

But few of the same liberals acknowledge what a horse's ass of pure uninformed stupidity Obama is.

Sarah Palin may have become a bit of a laughingstock and some of that may be warranted. Certainly, liberals love love to mock her and her claimed inadequate intellect and her claimed lack of credibility.

But few of the same liberals acknowledge what a horse's ass of pure uninformed stupidity Obama is.

I will take that Harvard law alumni over that beauty pageant loser any time.

But George Clooney doesn't have Democratic candidates fly out one at a time for a photo op and to kiss his ass.

What is Trump? The GOP Pope? The Godfather of the GOP?

Regards from Rosie

yea but people, it's fine and dandy that Obama and his comrades in arms use OUR MONEY to sue the state you live in...

but Trump is the dick

Who does run it?

Reince Preibus? :lol:

The party is run by party leadership... it is no more run by entertainers than your party is run by Jon Stewart or the other lefty entertainers

Steele to Rush: I'm sorry - Mike Allen - POLITICO.com :thup: :clap2:
“My intent was not to go after Rush – I have enormous respect for Rush Limbaugh,” Steele said in a telephone interview. “I was maybe a little bit inarticulate. … There was no attempt on my part to diminish his voice or his leadership.”
:lol:

Last edited:
[

Second, if for some reason Trump did control our lives, at least he would be doing a much more efficient job than the current administration is. Trump at least has done something with his life, unlikely our current political leaders. And I am in no terms a big Trump fan.

Seriously?

Trump creates these overpriced, gaudy projects the government ends up bailing out half the time.

Seriously, I wish Obama was what you guys claim he is, and used the IRS to give Trump a colonoscopy. That would be hilarious!

Forum List

Back