Trump is a souless coward.

Let me just say. If the last election didn't tell the left wing I will tell you now. The people spoke, and we are tired of your same old crap, and nothing has changed since then.

You can't understand it because you feel you are always right, pure narcissism. It is a sickness, so your behavior is understandable.

You can't understand it so you make up statistics out of thin air, like the majority of Trump voters must be disappointed.

Or that with Trump fighting the establishment, the Republican party and democrats you whine about him not getting anything done. As if what he is doing you want him to do more of. Obviously more hypocrisy.

Liberals, always so sure and always so wrong.
You are wrong completely

........horses to water................

Let me just say. If the last election didn't tell the left wing I will tell you now. The people spoke, and we are tired of your same old crap, and nothing has changed since then.

You can't understand it because you feel you are always right, pure narcissism. It is a sickness, so your behavior is understandable.

You can't understand it so you make up statistics out of thin air, like the majority of Trump voters must be disappointed.

Or that with Trump fighting the establishment, the Republican party and democrats you whine about him not getting anything done. As if what he is doing you want him to do more of. Obviously more hypocrisy.

With Trump fighting the establishment, the Republican party and democrats, will this actually accomplish any part of his agenda. I don't see how it can. Possibly that is all his supporters want, someone that will just make waves in Washington.

As reported by the press and liberals Trump will never amount to anything. But according to the economy Trump is a massive winner, and it is all about the economy.

Out of 5 threads on this page all but one is about Trump. He has the liberal trigger of a Howitzer.

I love it. Trump is in their heads down to their toes.

And still not convinced that this coward dude ( some called him cockroach) is unfit to hold the office.
After all his dumb and stupid moves after he got elected and never ending lies. YOU still love him. WTH.

A lot of people regrets voting this petulant little kid president.
Trump has said a lot of things I would not have said. But I doubt in the years I have known about Trump and the things reported about Trump I doubt he has said such vile things about anyone as you have in your last 3 or 4 posts. So what does that make you?

With Trump fighting the establishment, the Republican party and democrats, will this actually accomplish any part of his agenda. I don't see how it can. Possibly that is all his supporters want, someone that will just make waves in Washington.

As reported by the press and liberals Trump will never amount to anything. But according to the economy Trump is a massive winner, and it is all about the economy.
Silly post,considering it is the result of Obama policies that have increased the economic improvement...Trump cannot take credit for anything yet...let's see what Trump can achieve in the next two years

Silly post,considering it is the result of Obama policies that have increased the economic improvement...Trump cannot take credit for anything yet...let's see what Trump can achieve in the next two years
Oh yeah, what exactly did Obama do and why didn't we see the effect while he was in office?

No, what you are seeing is confidence and optimism of a better, greater tomorrow. Something Obama never could bring to real America.

Freewill, just be quiet. You are sounding silly. Obama's economy recovered over the years. Trump has not had a thing to do with this economy. You can't point to a thing.

Dumpf is an abysmal failure as a man and as a leader. Any economic gains or losses for the next couple of years are due to the policies Obama put in place. By the time Drumpf is gone you will see the damage he did to the economy.

Oh yeah, what exactly did Obama do and why didn't we see the effect while he was in office?

No, what you are seeing is confidence and optimism of a better, greater tomorrow. Something Obama never could bring to real America.
Probably because youre illiterate. Ask any economist that question. It may educate you.

How long does it take monetary policy to have an effect on the economy?

Probably because youre illiterate. Ask any economist that question. It may educate you.

How long does it take monetary policy to have an effect on the economy?

Not the stock market, that can change overnight as we have seen several different times. Although it was usually down. Now name the economic policy that Obama enacted. I'll name one, Obamacare is making the health care industry very rich.

Obama's entire economic administration created the successes of the last three years

Trump gets no credit whatsoever.

Moron is as Moron speaks

Mam, perhaps if you had an iota of insight when you post about others being soulless cowards, you would not do so.
Whether he was just being astoundingly ignorant or was telling a massive lie, the comments made Popovich—an Air Force veteran—irate. Unsolicited, he called journalist Dave Zirin of The Nation to vent.

This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner—and to lie about how previous Presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers—is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this President should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all.

In addition to his military service, Popovich is now the head coach of Team USA. Luckily, his boss his Jerry Colangelo—not Trump.

Popovich issues blistering takedown of ‘soulless coward’ Donald Trump

I so agree. Whoever could work for such a man would be the same as him.

Forum List

Back