Trump is a souless coward.

Oh yeah, what exactly did Obama do and why didn't we see the effect while he was in office?

No, what you are seeing is confidence and optimism of a better, greater tomorrow. Something Obama never could bring to real America.

The whole country see the effect while Obama is in the office especially 2015 and 2016. You just ignored and probably believed we do not have a black president.
This link tells you the unemployment rate of 2016. Coming from recession ā€”ā€”ā€” good job Obama.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
What did you expect back in 2008/9? Did you expect the country to continue in recession? No, it peaked and not because of anything Obama did. Then the unemployment rate started down. In other recessions this recovery matched the size of the recession, until Obama. His was slow and a weak recovery when in fact it should have been short and fast. We would have been better off had he done absolutely nothing.
No wrong again,Obama WAS LEFT A BASKET CASE BY George<and it took a couple of years for things to change....simple if you have a grasp of basic economics,which you and Peach are totally lacking in
Yes, I agree, Obama inherited a big recession to that there is not doubt. The same as when GWB went into office he inherited a recession. GWB's recovery followed history and the effects were over fairly quickly. Obama's recovery should have been bigger and faster as they have through history. But not only did he drag out the recovery he plunged the country into more debt then did all his predecessors combined.
Obama could only say he inherited a recession if he wasn't a member of congress. However, he was partly responsible for that recession because of his voting record.

Yes, true. Congress is pitiful and doesn't do the job it should be doing.

A wimp of a man, serial draft dodger, and dumb as a doorknob, all he knows is how to screw people, literally and figuratively.
Didja call Clinton and Obama serial draft dodgers? Huh? Didja? It is not the same as serving in the military but at least Trump attended a military academy. What exactly did Clinton and Obama do? And would it be appropriate to thank you for your service?

What did Obama and Clinton do? Please donā€™t tell me you just became aware of Obama and Clinton when Trump just entered politics.

In real life I encountered a lot of Trump supporters and in this site ā€”ā€”ā€”-
They donā€™t know anything about politics, election, Immigration etc etc etc. Then suddenly they became expert by listening to Trump lies and lies and lies after lies.........
Even after 9 months they still believed his never ending lies a clear pathological liar.
Itā€™s quite disgusting.

He lied about his tax plan. His supporters cheered.
Right on the stage he called Black athletes son of bitches. His supporters cheered.
One of his motto buy Americans Hire Americans. When his products are made from foreign countries and hire foreigners. A clear Hypocrite. His supporters love it.
His only North K. policy is go to a nuclear war. His supporters cheered.
Hitting a woman with a golf ball. His supporters love it.
His Trumpcare (sabotage Obamacare) will hurt people that got him elected. His supporters like it.

He is fucking this country to a wrong direction ā€”- AND YET HIS FOLLOWERS STILL LOVED HIMā€”- I just donā€™t get it.
What am I missing.

Why must all liberals lie?

Trumps tax plan must run the gauntlet in the House and Senate. It hasn't gotten there yet, so you cannot accuse him of lying.
He never called black athletes sons of bitches. He called those who would kneel in protest. Blacks were not the only ones kneeling, but you knew that.
Every website I have read talks about Trump products "were" manufactured overseas and then they don't seem to have current information.
You have no idea what his policy is regarding NK.
I have no idea what you mean about hitting a woman with a golf ball. If you are talking about the gif of him nailing Hillary as she boards the plane, that is simply genius!
Obamacare was doomed to die from the beginning, It was already on life support. Trump is just pulling the plug!

Really? Are you really this dumb and ignorant? Instead of calling me a liar. Why NOT prove it?

1. Trump calling people protesting SOB. So blacks and whites are ( kneeling) protesting. He called them SOB is that acceptable? BTW I did not mentioned blacks or whites.

Donald Trump blasts NFL anthem protesters: 'Get that son of a bitch off the field'

2. So hitting a woman with a golf ball you called that genius? That is called disgusting and totally disgraceful. Only deplorable citizens called that genius or dignified. If that is your mother based from what Iā€™m reading from you that is acceptable. Correct? You are dumber than I thought.

3. So why is hypocrite Trump keep saying Buy Americans and Hire Americans? When his products are made overseas then hire foreigners for his Maralago and vineyard.
Dude you donā€™t know what you are talking about.
Show me the website that you are talking about.

4. Trump purposely sabotage Obamacare hurting millions of poor Americans. Especially people with existing conditions. Blasted by both GOP and Democrat.

GOP Reps: Democratsā€™ outrage over Trump ā€˜sabotageā€™ of ObamaCare is misdirected

5. Tax plan. Right on the butt he lied. His cutting his tax rates from 35% to 20%. Thatā€™s fuck up dude. Read this link to update yourself.

Analysis | Fact-checking President Trumpā€™s speech on his tax plan

5. Based from what we heard from Trump regarding North Korea. He said NOTHING but go to war. Show me something that this unfit POTUS talked about peaceful solution towards NK.

Robert Mugabe calls Donald Trump 'giant golden Goliath' who threatens to make other countries 'extinct'

Again. You donā€™t know what you are talking about.

Nice collection of fake news you have there.

Robert Mugabe? Wow! There a stellar example of a head of state.

Dumb ass!

Dude is that the best you can do? Iā€™m still waiting for you to prove to me where I lied. WHERE IS IT?
Fake News. Like what lightweight?

That is right even Mugabe blasting Trump. Just imagine what other leaders around the globe think about this inept president.

We are heading the wrong direction with this petulant little kid president. Make America Look Bad.

9 charts on how the world sees President Trump

1Globally, Trump is much less popular than his predecessor. Across 37 countries we surveyed in spring 2017, a median of just 22% said they have confidence in Trump to do the right thing in world affairs. In contrast, 64% expressed confidence in President Barack Obama in these same 37 nations during the final years of his presidency.
And this shift in American leadership has clearly had an impact on how the world sees the U.S.: A median of 49% now give the U.S. a favorable rating, down from 64% in the Obama era.

A wimp of a man, serial draft dodger, and dumb as a doorknob, all he knows is how to screw people, literally and figuratively.
Didja call Clinton and Obama serial draft dodgers? Huh? Didja? It is not the same as serving in the military but at least Trump attended a military academy. What exactly did Clinton and Obama do? And would it be appropriate to thank you for your service?

What did Obama and Clinton do? Please donā€™t tell me you just became aware of Obama and Clinton when Trump just entered politics.

In real life I encountered a lot of Trump supporters and in this site ā€”ā€”ā€”-
They donā€™t know anything about politics, election, Immigration etc etc etc. Then suddenly they became expert by listening to Trump lies and lies and lies after lies.........
Even after 9 months they still believed his never ending lies a clear pathological liar.
Itā€™s quite disgusting.

Right on the stage he called Black athletes son of bitches. His supporters cheered.
One of his motto buy Americans Hire Americans. When his products are made from foreign countries and hire foreigners. A clear Hypocrite. His supporters love it.
His Trumpcare (sabotage Obamacare) will hurt people that got him elected. His supporters like it.

He is fucking this country to a wrong direction ā€”- AND YET HIS FOLLOWERS STILL LOVED HIMā€”- I just donā€™t get it.
What am I missing.

Trumps tax plan must run the gauntlet in the House and Senate. It hasn't gotten there yet, so you cannot accuse him of lying.
He never called black athletes sons of bitches. He called those who would kneel in protest. Blacks were not the only ones kneeling, but you knew that.
Every website I have read talks about Trump products "were" manufactured overseas and then they don't seem to have current information.
I have no idea what you mean about hitting a woman with a golf ball. If you are talking about the gif of him nailing Hillary as she boards the plane, that is simply genius!
Obamacare was doomed to die from the beginning, It was already on life support. Trump is just pulling the plug!

Really? Are you really this dumb and ignorant? Instead of calling me a liar. Why NOT prove it?

1. Trump calling people protesting SOB. So blacks and whites are ( kneeling) protesting. He called them SOB is that acceptable? BTW I did not mentioned blacks or whites.

Donald Trump blasts NFL anthem protesters: 'Get that son of a bitch off the field'

2. So hitting a woman with a golf ball you called that genius? That is called disgusting and totally disgraceful. Only deplorable citizens called that genius or dignified. If that is your mother based from what Iā€™m reading from you that is acceptable. Correct? You are dumber than I thought.

3. So why is hypocrite Trump keep saying Buy Americans and Hire Americans? When his products are made overseas then hire foreigners for his Maralago and vineyard.

4. Trump purposely sabotage Obamacare hurting millions of poor Americans. Especially people with existing conditions. Blasted by both GOP and Democrat.

GOP Reps: Democratsā€™ outrage over Trump ā€˜sabotageā€™ of ObamaCare is misdirected

5. Tax plan. Right on the butt he lied. His cutting his tax rates from 35% to 20%. Thatā€™s fuck up dude. Read this link to update yourself.

5. Based from what we heard from Trump regarding North Korea. He said NOTHING but go to war. Show me something that this unfit POTUS talked about peaceful solution towards NK.

Robert Mugabe calls Donald Trump 'giant golden Goliath' who threatens to make other countries 'extinct'

Well the very 1st one is totally wrong.
Trump said wouldn't you like the see one of the NFL owners to say that and then fire them.
People don't go to see political protesting during games.

Is that mean ā€”ā€”ā€” He did not called them SOB?
Since when a POTUS calling people SOB acceptable?

Itā€™s quite disgusting.

What am I missing.

Nice collection of fake news you have there.

Robert Mugabe? Wow! There a stellar example of a head of state.

Dumb ass!

Dude is that the best you can do? Iā€™m still waiting for you to prove to me where I lied. WHERE IS IT?
Fake News. Like what lightweight?

That is right even Mugabe blasting Trump. Just imagine what other leaders around the globe think about this inept president.

We are heading the wrong direction with this petulant little kid president. Make America Look Bad.

9 charts on how the world sees President Trump

1Globally, Trump is much less popular than his predecessor. Across 37 countries we surveyed in spring 2017, a median of just 22% said they have confidence in Trump to do the right thing in world affairs. In contrast, 64% expressed confidence in President Barack Obama in these same 37 nations during the final years of his presidency.
And this shift in American leadership has clearly had an impact on how the world sees the U.S.: A median of 49% now give the U.S. a favorable rating, down from 64% in the Obama era.

I have a two letter word for you: So?

Nobody cares what you butt hurt liberals say anymore. All you have is lies, exaggerations, and shit that no one cares about.

Perhaps if you would have paid better attention in school and actually learned how to read for comprehension, you would not be suffering from liberalism.

You contribute nothing to this discussion except whatever lies you can find to justify your own hatred.

I should have put you on ignore a long time ago, in hopes you might actually contribute and learn something, but I guess that was my pipe dream.

Well, bye!

Silly post,considering it is the result of Obama policies that have increased the economic improvement...Trump cannot take credit for anything yet...let's see what Trump can achieve in the next two years
Oh yeah, what exactly did Obama do and why didn't we see the effect while he was in office?

No, what you are seeing is confidence and optimism of a better, greater tomorrow. Something Obama never could bring to real America.

The whole country see the effect while Obama is in the office especially 2015 and 2016. You just ignored and probably believed we do not have a black president.
This link tells you the unemployment rate of 2016. Coming from recession ā€”ā€”ā€” good job Obama.

What did you expect back in 2008/9? Did you expect the country to continue in recession? No, it peaked and not because of anything Obama did. Then the unemployment rate started down. In other recessions this recovery matched the size of the recession, until Obama. His was slow and a weak recovery when in fact it should have been short and fast. We would have been better off had he done absolutely nothing.
No wrong again,Obama WAS LEFT A BASKET CASE BY George<and it took a couple of years for things to change....simple if you have a grasp of basic economics,which you and Peach are totally lacking in
Yes, I agree, Obama inherited a big recession to that there is not doubt. The same as when GWB went into office he inherited a recession. GWB's recovery followed history and the effects were over fairly quickly. Obama's recovery should have been bigger and faster as they have through history. But not only did he drag out the recovery he plunged the country into more debt then did all his predecessors combined.

Bad comparison.
GWB economic recovery cannot come close to Obamaā€™s length recovery efforts.
The collapse of the real estate that affected millions and millions of Americans was the primary hurdle of Obamaā€™s economic recovery efforts. That affected all parts of US enterprises we never seen before.

And it took trillion $s of debt to get us out from recession. What do you expect?
And you purposely ignored of how much we spent about $2 trillions during Iraq invasion that was spilled to Obamaā€™s admiration.
Thatā€™s a fact.

Do you honestly believe the economy will miraculously this good without the good economy from previous years? Trump doesnā€™t deserve these credits.
Any presidential candidates may it be independent, other Republicans or Hillary that could have won the election beside Trumpā€”ā€”ā€” Economy still be this good. Thatā€™s a fact.

May askā€”ā€” Can you give me an example how Obama drag the economic recovery?

Obama could only say he inherited a recession if he wasn't a member of congress. However, he was partly responsible for that recession because of his voting record.

Like what Mud?

Itā€™s quite disgusting.

What am I missing.

Trump said wouldn't you like the see one of the NFL owners to say that and then fire them.

Since when is it acceptable to call the POTUS a demented racist for no good reason???

You assholes felt you could call him every despicable name in the book and he's supposed to say nothing. What happened to taking the high-road???

Itā€™s quite disgusting.

What am I missing.

Since when is it acceptable to call the POTUS a demented racist for no good reason???

You assholes felt you could call him every despicable name in the book and he's supposed to say nothing. What happened to taking the high-road???

Their high road runs under the sewage treatment plant.

Itā€™s quite disgusting.

What am I missing.

Really? Loud and clear Trump is a racist. Even David Duke thanked him.
Do you recall all the despicable names used by your group against Barack Obama and Michele Obama?
Several traitors of your group even sided with Kim Jung Un and Putin against Obama. Disgusting fake pictures of the Obamas.

So why should we treat Trump any better?
Trump deserves to be treated much worse. Because he has not demonstrated or displayed any decency of leadership. All he showed so far is unfit POTUS.

Like a little kid always doing something dumb or stupid. A moron. Pissing contest whoever disagreed with him.

T is a soulless coward, look at the way he treats everyone, he is a insecure little man. Probably impotent, in more ways that one.

His day in court is coming. Bannons as well.

T is a soulless coward, look at the way he treats everyone, he is a insecure little man. Probably impotent, in more ways that one.

You know, I don't think that court is the thing that either of them needs to be worrying about. Trump will simply pardon whoever he has to, to keep them on his side.

However.............................

With all the hate and discontent those two have been spreading, they ought to worry more about Karma.

Itā€™s quite disgusting.

What am I missing.

Because POTUS did not say it.
He said the NFL owner should say that.

Do you recall all the despicable names used by your group against Barack Obama and Michele Obama?
Several traitors of your group even sided with Kim Jung Un and Putin against Obama. Disgusting fake pictures of the Obamas.

Trump deserves to be treated much worse. Because he has not demonstrated or displayed any decency of leadership. All he showed so far is unfit POTUS.

Like a little kid always doing something dumb or stupid. A moron. Pissing contest whoever disagreed with him.
Bullshit.

Trump is no racist.

But, without the race-card you idiots have nothing.

He tends to treat assholes the way they deserve to be treated.

Consider the bribery case against Hillary with respect to Uranium One.
I figure Obama and Hillary got some splaining to do.

Bullshit.

Trump is no racist.

We are not playing race cads dude. I know TRUTH HURTS.

Really. He tried to discredit Obamaā€™s presidency. He supported and one of his major base is the alt right wing group which are solid white racist. What that tells you? I can go on and on.

Trump Condemned Racism As 'Evil.' Here Are 16 Times He Embraced It. | HuffPost

Is Donald Trump Racist? Here's what the record shows

The Racist Backlash Against Barack Obama Is What Brought Us Donald Trump

Nah! This is not new story. This has been debunked many many times. It only came out because of Republican senator Nunez trying to deflect Trump current Mueller investigation.
Nunez knew that by bringing this up Trump supporters like you that believed everything will focus the attention in this fake story.

Selling an uranium is not like selling a used car. The current and old paper transactions will carry on for decades not the next day.

Bullshit.

Trump is no racist.

Really. He tried to discredit Obamaā€™s presidency. He supported and one of his major base is the alt right wing group which are solid white racist. What that tells you? I can go on and on.

Obama discredited his own presidency.
  • He gave Iran one of our most advanced drones
  • He met with Blacklivesmatters personally telling them to keep causing riots all over the country
  • He helped train and fund ACORN
  • He released thousands of drug-dealers from prison so he could push his heroin all over America
  • He flew in thousands of refugees from Central America without putting them thru quarantine and placed them in our schools, which spread diseases to our children
  • He chose which laws he was going to enforce
  • He gave Iran billions of dollars in cash which they then used to fund terrorism
  • He armed ISIS
  • He signed the ACA which screwed up the health insurance industry
  • He bribed insurance companies
  • He spent trillions of dollars to prop up Wall Street
  • He worked out deals with Big Pharm to spread Opioids all over the country
  • He promised never to raise taxes on people making less than $250k but immediately raised 9 excise-taxes jacking up the price of booze, cigarettes, and fastfoods
  • He said we could keep our doctor and our plans but caused millions to lose their health insurance
  • He claimed Benghazi was simply protests caused by a disgusting video
  • He used the IRS to harass conservative groups effectively ending election funding from Tea Party groups
  • He jacked up the price of gasoline on military installations to an average of 15 cents per gallon over commercial prices paid by civilians
  • He sent billions of taxpayer's dollars overseas to foreign banks
  • He constantly apologized in foreign countries for the actions of America
  • He tried to help the UN take away American sovereignty in an attempt to take away our 2nd Amendment rights
  • He unconstitutionally granted amnesty to hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants
  • He flew into the US hundreds of thousands of Muslim refugees without properly vetting them

Nah! This is not new story. This has been debunked many many times. It only came out because of Republican senator Nunez trying to deflect Trump current Mueller investigation.
Nunez knew that by bringing this up Trump supporters like you that believed everything will focus the attention in this fake story.

Selling an uranium is not like selling a used car. The current and old paper transactions will carry on for decades not the next day.
Yeah....Hillary says it's debunked and she'd never lie about it....even though she lies about every God Damned thing else.

Bullshit.

Trump is no racist.

Obama discredited his own presidency.
  • He gave Iran one of our most advanced drones
  • He met with Blacklivesmatters personally telling them to keep causing riots all over the country
  • He helped train and fund ACORN
  • He released thousands of drug-dealers from prison so he could push his heroin all over America
  • He flew in thousands of refugees from Central America without putting them thru quarantine and placed them in our schools, which spread diseases to our children
  • He chose which laws he was going to enforce
  • He gave Iran billions of dollars in cash which they then used to fund terrorism
  • He armed ISIS
  • He signed the ACA which screwed up the health insurance industry
  • He bribed insurance companies
  • He spent trillions of dollars to prop up Wall Street
  • He worked out deals with Big Pharm to spread Opioids all over the country
  • He promised never to raise taxes on people making less than $250k but immediately raised 9 excise-taxes jacking up the price of booze, cigarettes, and fastfoods
  • He said we could keep our doctor and our plans but caused millions to lose their health insurance
  • He claimed Benghazi was simply protests caused by a disgusting video
  • He used the IRS to harass conservative groups effectively ending election funding from Tea Party groups
  • He jacked up the price of gasoline on military installations to an average of 15 cents per gallon over commercial prices paid by civilians
  • He sent billions of taxpayer's dollars overseas to foreign banks
  • He constantly apologized in foreign countries for the actions of America
  • He tried to help the UN take away American sovereignty in an attempt to take away our 2nd Amendment rights
  • He unconstitutionally granted amnesty to hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants
  • He flew into the US hundreds of thousands of Muslim refugees without properly vetting them

And of course you made that up. Where are your links?

Yeah....Hillary says it's debunked and she'd never lie about it....even though she lies about every God Damned thing else.

Nah! Compared to Trump? Nobody can come close to Trump lies.

Forum List

Back