Trump is accusing Fox News of tampering with the election

giphy.gif
Deal with what? A 30-day audit? You and Joe have nothing to fear from that, right?
Nothing whatsoever...whatever it is you're talking about.

Deal with what? A 30-day audit? You and Joe have nothing to fear from that, right?
Audits are already done in each state you crybaby dummy lol
A canvas is not an audit, dumb fuck.

We know you're scared of an audit. You can admit it. It's OK. There will be an audit. So, start crying now.
Lol who would even be doing this extra audit you want so badly? How would they be unbiased?
Well, given that you commie cock sucking piece of fucking shit kicked out the observers, maybe we should take you out of the process and will count without you there. Does that sound good?

Why don't we do it the right way and have both partisans involved in overseeing it? Both sides.

Tell me why you're scared of that?

You don't have to. I know why you're scared. Scared like a motherfucker. Waking in your fucking pussy boots.
Hey idiot, during the count itself, republicans and democrats were already involved. You’re just a sore loser who won’t accept losing. That’s all this boils down to lol.
If we're losers, what are you afraid of? Let's just take 30 days and look over all these ballots to make sure they're all valid, and make sure the count is correct. No big deal right?

(we know why you are scared)

We know you're scared of an audit. You can admit it. It's OK. There will be an audit. So, start crying now.
Lol who would even be doing this extra audit you want so badly? How would they be unbiased?
Well, given that you commie cock sucking piece of fucking shit kicked out the observers, maybe we should take you out of the process and will count without you there. Does that sound good?

Why don't we do it the right way and have both partisans involved in overseeing it? Both sides.

You don't have to. I know why you're scared. Scared like a motherfucker. Waking in your fucking pussy boots.
Hey idiot, during the count itself, republicans and democrats were already involved. You’re just a sore loser who won’t accept losing. That’s all this boils down to lol.
If we're losers, what are you afraid of? Let's just take 30 days and look over all these ballots to make sure they're all valid, and make sure the count is correct. No big deal right?

So why didn’t we do this any prior election? Your sense of entitlement is ridiculous. We should just indulge your bullshit because you can’t handle the results? I mean seriously, where do you get off?

The certification deadlines are getting closer and closer as you try to make out this sentence. (it's not 30 days). You and your blob are losers.

You don't have to. I know why you're scared. Scared like a motherfucker. quaking in your fucking pussy boots.
Pussy boots? Hmmmm....Fucking Pussy boots..would these be scratch resistant?
Hell, no!! Imma kinky motherfucker. Scratch and all, dude!!!

The certification deadlines are getting closer and closer as you try to make out this sentence. (it's not 30 days). You and your blob are losers.
Well you're not scared at all are you? Trying to run out the clock?

You are so fucking transparent.
:auiqs.jpg:

I get that republicans no longer like Fox News, but they have to ask themselves why. Why is Trumpism so increasingly isolated these days? I don’t believe Fox tampered with anything but the dissolving relationship with Fox is interesting.

How does it feel, Trump supporters, having no one left on your side besides fringe rightwing garbage media like the NY Post or the gateway pundit? What does that say about Trumpism?

Of course Trumpnis going to demean Fox. He is going straight into his own Media company from the White House. My guess is a merge with Newsmax to make Trump TV. Trump is starting that process now by making Fox the entire to draw in their base

Well you're not scared at all are you? Trying to run out the clock?

You are so fucking transparent.
:auiqs.jpg:

Elections have a certification date. Your request for a 30 day audit period or whatever is meaningless.

Sorry, anarchy never gains traction.

“Trump falsely claims…”

So sick of seeing news reports start with this phrase – the Orange Malignancy can’t be gone too soon.

I get that republicans no longer like Fox News, but they have to ask themselves why. Why is Trumpism so increasingly isolated these days? I don’t believe Fox tampered with anything but the dissolving relationship with Fox is interesting.

How does it feel, Trump supporters, having no one left on your side besides fringe rightwing garbage media like the NY Post or the gateway pundit? What does that say about Trumpism?

One America News Network must be seeing a surge in their viewership. After all, the RWNJs need someone to tell them how and what to think.

fb_32x32.png

twitter_32x32.png

email_grey600_24dp.png

Feels great. We have the Lord our God on our side. Nothing else matters.

It says that your topic is hilarious if you think that Fox is the only outlet for conservatism. Rotflmbo

Feels great. We have the Lord our God on our side. Nothing else matters.
Yep, and whatever shall be shall be, otherwise if we see this thing getting worse and worse, then fear not for the coming of the Lord draws near, and the terrible day of judgement draws closer and closer.

Forum List

Back