Trump is already blaming the media for his failures

Trump: 'Media will kill' success of first 100 days

It was Trump who repeatedly bragged about what he would do in his first day of office. It was Trump who proclaimed what he would accomplish in the first 100 days

The media will just measure if he did it or not

that's part of being a narcissistic psychopath... it's always someone else's fault...

Trump defined what he would do in the first 100 days. If he can prove he did everything on his list....Do it

Just don't blame the media for pointing out what you didn't

first the moron made an enemy of Mexico Now he's doing the same with our other neighbor Canada ,,,,and the putz wants to blame the media?

first the moron made an enemy of Mexico Now he's doing the same with our other neighbor Canada ,,,,and the putz wants to blame the media?
I guess it's the media that sent the naval armada the wrong way and pissed off Japan and SK, too.

It was Trump who repeatedly bragged about what he would do in his first day of office. It was Trump who proclaimed what he would accomplish in the first 100 days

The media will just measure if he did it or no.

So, Trump is blaming the media and Obama blamed Bush and FoxNews. Nothing new here, is there?
wow, amazingly simplistic. Who knew a presidency could be so simple?

So, Trump is blaming the media and Obama blamed Bush and FoxNews. Nothing new here, is there?

Apparently it is according to the OP, take it up with them, nutter.

why would I when you have simplified this down to nothing for us?

You are not very bright, that is why I try to keep it simple for you.

Funny after all the years, nothing changes, everyone blames someone else for the troubles.

No, actually it is new

Trump has taken his attacks on the media to a new level. Declaring them "fake news". Blocking media access and trying to minimalize the media in the eyes of the public

Don't trust what the media says....trust only what I tell you

You are not very bright, that is why I try to keep it simple for you.

Funny after all the years, nothing changes, everyone blames someone else for the troubles.
The US was losing hundreds of thousand of jobs per month under Bush when he handed the mess to Obama. In addition, Obama had to deal with two unpaid for wars and a horrible agreement negotiated and signed by Bush with Iraq a month before he left office, handing over that obligation and mess to Obama.
Bush deserves to get blamed for his blunders and failures.

The media will just measure if he did it or not

Narcissistic Personality Disorder: these individuals consistently blame externals for any personal failures. He will never own up to anything that goes wrong. Nothing. He's the new Finger-Pointer-in-Chief.

Therefore, on the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:

* FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;

FAIL.....Time for Trump to blame the media

Forum List

Back