Trump is already claiming to have won the war on Christmas - in September

That is pretty fucking lame and stupid. If that's all that you have you are truely pathetic
It is the Democrats keeping black children in shit schools. That is racist. PP's are in minority neighborhoods, That is racist. You assholes think your shit does not stink and ours does. That is bigotry.

You defend racists and bigots.

president Donald Trump, who claimed during a rally in Georgia on Saturday that people are starting to say “Merry Christmas” now instead of the traditional phrase “Happy Holidays”.

I don't know where the hell YOU grew up but we always said MERRY CHRISTMAS! And what Trump was referring to was that people are back to using the greeting of Merry Christmas more since he helped to combat its suppression. And if you know you're not going to see someone again before the holidays, it is not uncommon to wish them a Merry Christmas in advance! I wish every decent person I know a Merry Christmas.

Happy Sparkle Season to you.

I don't know where the hell YOU grew up but we always said MERRY CHRISTMAS! And what Trump was referring to was that people are back to using the greeting of Merry Christmas more since he helped to combat its suppression. And if you know you're not going to see someone again before the holidays, it is not uncommon to wish them a Merry Christmas in advance! I wish every decent person I know a Merry Christmas.

Nobody has ever kept you from saying Merry Christmas...

It is the Democrats keeping black children in shit schools. That is racist. PP's are in minority neighborhoods, That is racist. You assholes think your shit does not stink and ours does. That is bigotry.

You defend racists and bigots.
Please explain EXACTLY what " Democratic" policies are causing black kids to attend "shit schools" , where this is happening, and what the evidence is that it is motivated by racism . And what the hell are "PP"?

It seems Christmas came early for former US president Donald Trump, who claimed during a rally in Georgia on Saturday that people are starting to say “Merry Christmas” now instead of the traditional phrase “Happy Holidays”.

The remarks were ridiculed by talk show host Jimmy Kimmel, who asked the simple question: “Who’s saying that in September?”

“Who’s saying Merry Christmas in September,” he asked.

When did we go.to war with Christmas?

Actually, people are doing exactly what they have done before. Wish people or not based on preferences, religious view, etc. But trust a fake grifter to claim a fake victory over a fake battle.

Please explain EXACTLY what " Democratic" policies are causing black kids to attend "shit schools" , where this is happening, and what the evidence is that it is motivated by racism . And what the hell are "PP"?
Democrats oppose school choice because of the Teachers union. The union is deathly afraid of competition. Are you that ignorant about the party you support?

PP is Planned Parenthood. Again , if you do not know anything why say anything?

Actually, people are doing exactly what they have done before. Wish people or not based on preferences, religious view, etc. But trust a fake grifter to claim a fake victory over a fake battle.

Sorry, no. The attack on Christmas and religious values is well documented over many years, from employer policies to harassment of people and churches for putting up nativity scenes.

If you had your way, there would be no Christmas at all, just a secular day for exchanging gifts. Trump won and you lost again! Merry Christmas!

No war against religion and Christmas? SURE. Whenever the Left claim anything, we know the opposite is always true. School prayer, legislative prayer, release time education, religious land use, distribution of religious literature, conscientious objection, wearing religious head coverings in military service, the Pledge of Allegiance, religious beard length and so forth have all been under attack.

Our country has witnessed a barrage of litigation directed at the fundamental freedom of religious liberty—more than 75 cases since 1940. The numbers do not lie: It took 110 years to see three Supreme Court cases challenging religious liberty, but only 80 years to litigate more than 75 more. Religious freedom has been under increasing siege for eight decades now.

Forum List

Back