Trump is already warning our world adversaries: "Don't play around with us"

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Gotta love that Trump. Not even elected yet, and he's filling the political void the Biden administration has created.

America will once again be the greatest country in the world.

Trump Warns Rivals Seeking to Take Advantage of Biden: 'Don't Play Around'​

"Back on the campaign rally trail, presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump issued a warning for world rivals seeking to take advantage of the final months of President Biden's "incompetent" administration: Do not dare.

"The whole world should know that while Biden is the worst president in the history of America, our country is going to be strong again, and it's going to be very soon," Trump told a rally in Chesapeake, Virginia, in a speech that aired live and in its entirety on Newsmax and the free Newsmax2 streaming platform.

"I want the enemies to know that because we have a five-month transition period and I want the enemies to know: Don't play around with us during this five-month period."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/enemies-weakness-peace/2024/06/28/id/1170615/

Oh wow - Trump said something! He is so stronk! :laugh:

He is going to show Putin who’s the real man by…showering him with embarrassing flattery and handing him everything he wants by ending military aid to Ukraine.

Last edited:

He is going to show Putin who’s the real man by…showering him with embarrassing flattery and handing him everything he wants by ending military aid to Ukraine.

Do you really think Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea aren't going to do whatever they want to, now that it's been shown to the entire world that our President has become incapacitated?

Do you really think Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea aren't going to do whatever they want to, now that it's been shown to the entire world that our President has become incapacitated?
There is zero evidence Biden is incapable of making descisions based on what our millitary and intelligence is reporting and response options his advisory puts before him. It's not some one man show you seem to think it is.

Most people support Ukraine and Israel, contrary to many left wing and right wing fantasies here. The isolationist fairies are going to be disappointed in Trump's foreign policy re Russia and Red China. Trump isn't going to drag his feet like Biden did.

1719804396358.png

You sound like an idiot nutbag.

No, seriously. Biden couldn't even stand on a stage for an hour and a half and present a good debate. He came out of that looking like a total moron.

Without a teleprompter in front of him, here's a total flop.

Last edited:
Gotta love that Trump. Not even elected yet, and he's filling the political void the Biden administration has created.

"Back on the campaign rally trail, presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump issued a warning for world rivals seeking to take advantage of the final months of President Biden's "incompetent" administration: Do not dare.

"The whole world should know that while Biden is the worst president in the history of America, our country is going to be strong again, and it's going to be very soon," Trump told a rally in Chesapeake, Virginia, in a speech that aired live and in its entirety on Newsmax and the free Newsmax2 streaming platform.

"I want the enemies to know that because we have a five-month transition period and I want the enemies to know: Don't play around with us during this five-month period."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/enemies-weakness-peace/2024/06/28/id/1170615/
Awwwwwww, is he going to threaten nuclear on them like the Taliban....

The fact is that they already knew this. It's probably contributed greatly to the decisions in Ukraine and Israel. Russia and Iran are emboldened. China is going to strike eventually, I just hope it isn't anytime soon

The question is, does the last debate further risk the Wests security if he stumbles again? That would be two months before the election.

Last edited:
There is zero evidence Biden is incapable of making descisions based on what our millitary and intelligence is reporting and response options his advisory puts before him. It's not some one man show you seem to think it is.

Kool-Aid drinking cultist says what?

He's right.

I mean--and this is awful--just imagine there's a terrorist attack this summer, specifically before the Democrat Convention. Who would NOT see this as Biden's fault, or more particularly, the fault of those who pushed him forward?

Forum List

Back