Trump is cleaning up in the polls

Trump is king of the crazies! He is stealing all of Cruz's green eggs and ham. Go Donald!!!!!

"listen, green eggs are for rejects..if i see green eggs on my plate i lose my appetite, okay? i like my eggs white, just like the majority of Americans, i prefer them white, okay?" :eusa_hand: - d. trump

T-Rump may have really crossed a line when he said "basically Jesus is famous for being crucified"...I prefer my saviors not be tortured and ritualistically killed OK......Look at me I am rich.........
thumbnail

"and what's with the ham? why does cruz hate jewish people? ted's just like a green egg reject, mmkay?" - :eusa_hand: d. trump

People are really tired of professional "establishment" politicians who make huge promises, then go to Washington and do absolutely nothing. Trump is tapping in to that frustration (and to a lesser extent so is Berrnie Sanders) Whether he can maintain his momentum remains to be seen, but at this point it's all Trump all the time.

:thup:
You are absolutely correct. Trump is capitalizing on the frustration voters have with professional politicians. However, electing someone to office with absolutely no experience is not a very good idea.

The problem is not with the people we elect but with our perception of how our government should work. Our form of government is inherently inefficient, always works at cross purposes, and decisions are based on compromises. That's simply not good enough for many people. Whether they admit it or not they would be most comfortable with a supreme leader who can act unilaterally without the hindrance of congress and the courts.

People are really tired of professional "establishment" politicians who make huge promises, then go to Washington and do absolutely nothing. Trump is tapping in to that frustration (and to a lesser extent so is Berrnie Sanders) Whether he can maintain his momentum remains to be seen, but at this point it's all Trump all the time.

You are absolutely correct. Trump is capitalizing on the frustration voters have with professional politicians. However, electing someone to office with absolutely no experience is not a very good idea.

The problem is not with the people we elect but with our perception of how our government should work. Our form of government is inherently inefficient, always works at cross purposes, and decisions are based on compromises. That's simply not good enough for many people. Whether they admit it or not they would be most comfortable with a supreme leader who can act unilaterally without the hindrance of congress and the courts.
Yes indeedy. Can people get tired of a democracy and of the politics involved and want someone else to make the political decisions?
There were some good kings amongst the bad, but I don't know about dictators. Maybe the closest we've had are Jackson, Lincoln, FDR and who else? Maybe
Washington not because of his authoritarianism but because few challenged him.

give it a few weeks, i think trump will wear out like when we get sick of the same chips after eating them for a month. Kasich could over take him soon.

I don't even really like Trump, but I loathe politicians. Right now he's the anti-politician. He has my support.

give it a few weeks, i think trump will wear out like when we get sick of the same chips after eating them for a month. Kasich could over take him soon.
Kasich doesn't have a chance. Trump has the media reporting everything he says and does and is leading in the polls.

You're a loser...don't talk like that.

We need toupee I mean trump to go all the way. He's exactly what the GOP base has been clammoring for; someone who speaks for them and hits back...against his own party. Woo-Hoo.

Should be fun in the Fall.

I just saw on CNN that Trump gave out Lindsey Graham's telephone number. What's that all about?
And Graham replied,"You know the old saying: When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. And when Donald Trump gives out your cell phone number, you make a YouTube video that shows you destroying your cell phone."

“If all else fails, you can always give your number to The Donald,” he says before before hurling his phone out of frame. “This is for all the veterans.”

Supporting Donald Trump for president because you're frustrated with professional politicians makes about as much sense as hiring a con man as your financial adviser because you're frustrated with stock brokers. Trump offers nothing but promises, no track record, no experience, no education, and no support from his party.

And how good are his promises? Ask the investors and creditors he screwed in his bankruptcies, his employees that were promised 401Ks, his tenants that sued him, and his ex-wives.

Last edited:
Riiiight Graham's the level headed guy we want for president. If congress won't pass something he wants is he going to make a youtube video?

Supporting Donald Trump for president because you're frustrated with professional politicians makes about as much sense as hiring a con man as your financial adviser because you're frustrated with stock brokers. Trump offers nothing but promises, no track record, no experience, no education, and no support from his party.

And how good are his promises? Ask the investors and creditors he screwed in his bankruptcies, his employees that were promised 401Ks, his tenants that sued him, and his ex-wives.

Tissue?

That's a good thing. Soon he will be ahead of all liberal clowns and finally become the president of the United States and lead the country to prosperity. He is the man America needs.

GOP Leader Donald Trump: "I Will Not Run Third Party, I Will Only Run As A Republican".......DASHING THE HOPES OF ALL SUBVERSIVES!!!!:321:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com ^ | 7/21/2015
GOP Leader Donald Trump: I Will Not Run Third Party, I Will Only Run as a Republican (VIDEO) Jim Hoft Jul 21st, 2015 8:56 pm —40 Comments Dana Loesch spoke with 2016 Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump today on her Blaze television program. Dana asked Mr. Trump about sharing Lindsey Graham’s cell phone number with the public, the Planned Parenthood controversy, same sex marriage, and what he would do to fix the Veterans Administration. Donald Trump told Dana he will not run third party and will only run as a Republican. Trump is currently leading the polls in Iowa. **...

You could also ask his ex-partners in the USFL....

Forum List

Back