Trump Is Coming Back!!! :D

Lucky for us his interest is in keeping America First.

Says the boob whose Poopy President is trying to gouge him of 6,000 Billion dollars as we speak to make him and all his buddies permanent rulers of the planet.
You partisan trolls, crack me up.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Odd,. Joe can't even get 8 people to show up for a rally or come hear one of his announcements!

Were 80 million people just abducted by UFOs? :shok:
Too bad rallies don't tally towards the electoral college.

That Saint Trump was sent by Jesus to save America.

No, really. They believe that.

trump-jesus.jpg

trump-date-daughter.jpg

trump-family-values.jpg

]
trump-stormy.jpg

1638222660963.jpeg

why not? rick perry, mike pompeo, & nikki haley do....
“The White House has been occupied by giants, but from time to time it is sought by the small-minded – divisive figures propelled by anger, and appealing to the worst instincts in the human condition.

“He offers a barking carnival act that can be best described as Trumpism: a toxic mix of demagoguery, mean-spiritedness and nonsense that will lead the Republican Party to perdition if pursued. Let no one be mistaken – Donald Trump’s candidacy is a cancer on conservatism, and it must be clearly diagnosed, excised and discarded.” - Rick Perry, July 2015

nailedit-goodjob.gif

HEY MORON, Hey imbecile, Hey dummkopf, Trump WAS ELECTED, he represents the enlightened, patriotic half of the nation, and until you communists stole his reelection throwing us into a political coup, he WAS our thankful governance.
rotfl-gif.288736

The Doctor's wife is unaware that Trump himself said of the 2nd Amendment......

QUOTE.....
"Take the guns FIRST, worry about due process later"
That is NOT who I want in charge.

Ignorance is bliss.....they say.

In what alternate universe do you live?!?

We had the lowest unemployment filings in decades. We have the highest stock market in history. Consumer spending is at record levels.

We are going gangbusters.

better watch out - too many facts & her head explodes; prompting her to put you on ignore. that's her MO

TRUE. I voted for John McCain in 2021, I figured even a DEAD GUY could fuck up more than Joe Biddum.
LOLOL

So it's not that the election was stolen from Trump -- it was really just idiots like you who threw away their vote.

Clinton Foundation ring a bell?
Wow. Have they been taken to court, made to give back money, had their private online university shut down and successfully sued, and been kicked out charity fund raising, when the republicans ruled the white house and had control of the Department of justice? No? No? Well what are you saying, just that you think they are crooks, but less greedy and stayed between the rails of the legal system better than the Trump crime family, so now you want to whine, because your anti-Amercian crime boss always gets caught, no matter who is in office, and you're maa-add? :itsok:

They absolutely adore this person. This is beyond politics or policy. Inexplicable.
so long as his positions or policy promise a benefit to a portion of his constiuency, he's popular. To that extnet, he's not unusual. But what is unusual, is that he aims for the disaffected working class ... white and some latino who are disaffected by policies benefitting either the monied elite or unwashed masses ... and the solutions he promises are factually absurd, but simplistic to understand.

How to achieve full employment? Stop immigration. Well that's worked out swimmingly, hasn't it. Need a worker?

How to stop imports. Tax them. Well that's worked out swimmingly hasn't it. Need a semiconductor?

But none of this defends the progressives push to fund free stuff and enact progressive social changes through the suburbs.

The Doctor's wife is unaware that Trump himself said of the 2nd Amendment......

QUOTE.....
"Take the guns FIRST, worry about due process later"
That is NOT who I want in charge.

Ignorance is bliss.....they say.

So then I take it you want your right to bear arms revoked?

Because you're the one who said this thread will trigger many leftists.

I asked you why given the OP misstated what Trump actually said. Seems not even you know what you're talking about.
And it has as you can see by the posts. Anything with "Trump" in it triggers leftists like Mac1958 rightwinger and their ilk. And they are all over this thread as is playtime and White 6

Forum List

Back