Trump is currently addressing the March against Women's Reproductive Rights

No it gives persons the right of privacy. The states ought not be allowed to interfere in a woman's right to the private act of abortion because there is no constitutional protection of what is being aborted.

what is being aborted is a human, what else could it possibly be? Do you think the thing being aborted is a frog?
There's more human cells in my morning crap than in a fertilized egg.

fertilized eggs are not being aborted, human fetuses are.

Life doesn't begin at conception? What stage do you figure life begins?

What does your question have to do with my answer?
You differentiated between the two. If life begins at conception then the distinction is irrelevant. The morning after pill can prevent the fertilized egg from implanting in the uterine wall. Isn't that the same thing as abortion then?

Seriously, does anyone believe that Donald Trump gives a shit one way or another about whether a woman can get a legal abortion?
Easiest votes he’ll ever get

You just wave your magic Bible wand at the fundies, and abracadabra, you own them.

n-TRUMP-BIBLE-628x314.jpg

Easy to imagine Joseph Smith had the exact same smirk as he convinced the idiots in the 1830's that the Mormon religion was real and that god had led him to the 'golden tablets' that speak of Jesus' time in Early America. Or David Koresh, Charles Ponzi, Bernie Madoff, OJ Simpson, Judas, the snake in the garden, Harvey Weinstein.

Soulless people that the ignorant of the world are always drawn to.

When i eat my fresh chicken eggs in the morning for breakfast, am i eating eggs or chickens?
Look, i understand the emotion in this, but calling them human beings isnt correct. They dont even meet the requirements for a living organism, much less a human.

you are eating a chicken egg.

Please explain to me how a fetus does not meet the requirements for a living organism.

When does the magic happen that transforms the non-human into a human? Are you a big Harry Potter fan?
When does the magic happen that transforms the non-human into a human?
Logically, it's a human when it can survive outside of the womb.

so, what is it before then? it is a frog? A goat? A lion?
Is a tadpole a frog or just a tadpole?
Take your pick.It's a developing human. A potential human. Each stage has it's own term until the next developmental milestone.

A tadpole is one step in the development of an amphibian (more than just frogs). But it is always whatever amphibian family it belongs to.

No different than calling a human child an infant, or a toddler. It is still a human.

Yes, each stage has its own term till the next developmental milestone, but it is always a human, nothing else. A fetus is no less a human than a toddler

A potential human. If the mother miscarries at four weeks, did she lose a human?

Is this a human?

1FirstMonthcrop.jpg

Cause it’s a great idea to force people who shouldn’t have children to have them.
Couple to face judge in child torture, death

Why do you think the poor and minorities shouldn’t have children?

I didn’t mention poor and minorities...

You stated that those who have abortions shouldn’t have them. Abortions occur highest among the poor and minorities. So the poor and minorities shouldn’t have children. Why?

I know why Margaret Sanger, the founder of planned parenthood, thought the poor and minorities shouldn’t have children. I didn’t want to assign you the same reason

End the life of a human baby is not a reproductive right.

A reproductive right would be the right not to get pregnant

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The Constitution says otherwise.

Actually, it doesn't. A handful of unelected judges said otherwise, reading something new into the Constitution that was never there and rendering a decision that even Bader-Ginsburg admitted was poorly written. That said, the government needs to stay out of people's private lives. People who don't approve of abortion don't need to have one. What someone else decides is really nobody else's business.

The Constitution gives the SCOTUS the power to interpret the Constitution, which means that the Court has the power to tell us what the Constitution means,

and what the Constitution means is part of what comprises the Constitution.

Actually the constitution doesn’t do any such thing. The Supreme Court assumed that role in Marbury vs Madison.

Since the Constitution affords NO rights of personhood, citizenship, or any such other relevant condition to fetuses,
the right to terminate a fetus has nothing to do with killing humans as far as the law of the land is concerned.

The Constitution affords no rights of personhood to transgenders either. Does that mean it's O.K. to kill them?

Does the constitution grant anyone the status of personhood?

If you believe the Bible, God said he knew you BEFORE you were in the womb,

a Biblical interpretation accurately applied therefore, would mean that Life begins BEFORE conception.

How the fuck do you apply the law to that?

Mortal law doesn’t govern the spirit of man.

It never has

I’m glad President Trump took the time to speak at this rally. It shows he cares about everyone.

Cause it’s a great idea to force people who shouldn’t have children to have them.
Couple to face judge in child torture, death

Why do you think the poor and minorities shouldn’t have children?

I didn’t mention poor and minorities...

You stated that those who have abortions shouldn’t have them. Abortions occur highest among the poor and minorities. So the poor and minorities shouldn’t have children. Why?

I know why Margaret Sanger, the founder of planned parenthood, thought the poor and minorities shouldn’t have children. I didn’t want to assign you the same reason

Again, I didn’t mention poor and minorities.

Please explain to me how a fetus does not meet the requirements for a living organism.

When does the magic happen that transforms the non-human into a human? Are you a big Harry Potter fan?

so, what is it before then? it is a frog? A goat? A lion?
Is a tadpole a frog or just a tadpole?
Take your pick.It's a developing human. A potential human. Each stage has it's own term until the next developmental milestone.

A tadpole is one step in the development of an amphibian (more than just frogs). But it is always whatever amphibian family it belongs to.

No different than calling a human child an infant, or a toddler. It is still a human.

Yes, each stage has its own term till the next developmental milestone, but it is always a human, nothing else. A fetus is no less a human than a toddler

A potential human. If the mother miscarries at four weeks, did she lose a human?

Is this a human?

View attachment 172441

A potential human is a made up term, it has no place in science.

Yes, a miscarry is the loss of a human. That is why women (and fathers) feel grief when it happens.

Do you have any kids of your own?

no. translation... pro-birth activists are hypocrites who don't give a damn about children once they're born.
'
it's also -- don't tell me an embryo is a baby and leave other people alone to follow their own consciences within the law as defined constitutionally because this isn't a theocracy and I personally couldn't care less what religious zealots want.

mmmmkay?

I find it particularly appalling that the government cooperates with these filthy theocrats' desire to remove from our female population the right to choose our own religious beliefs, as well as our constitutional right to privacy. No government at any level has any legitimate business interfering with people's privacy, private decisions, private medical decisions, choice of religious beliefs, or personal relationships. These people talk about "freedom," and fuss about government "intrusion" into their financial lives, beliefs, privacy, etc. but seek to compromise it daily as to the most basic rights to have sovereignty over their own bodies and to choose their own beliefs.

Are you saying abortion is a religion?
I have to say I do agree with you. But freedom of religion ends when it comes to killing people.

Abortion is a religion? Are you out of your mind? From your prior postings, I'm inclined to believe this.
she But the idea that a fertilized egg/zygote/embryo is a human being is based on theology thought up by some bat-shit crazy cleric. Just because a person is pregnant does not give anyone any legitimate right to force somebody's else's religion on her. She will make the decision whether or not to carry the pregnancy to term based on her own chosen beliefs, not those of some jackass cleric from a faith that she has not chosen to embrace. If she wishes to ask someone for their advice, she will of her own accord. But some of these states force her to consult openly sectarian religious organizations as a condition of obtaining an abortion. Why would she want to discuss her pregnancy with an outsider, particularly one with a clear religion-based agenda. Her uterus is her property alone, not some jackass outsider cleric's.

You are the one who said that de-legalizing abortion interferes with your choice to exercise your religious beliefs.

Another nutzoid baby killing freak.

Vagina-costume-2.jpg

You are the one who said that de-legalizing abortion interferes with your choice to exercise your religious beliefs.

This is not what I said. What I actually said that "de-legalizing" abortion denies a pregnant person the right to choose what religious beliefs to follow and act accordingly. An atheist who is pregnant may choose to act one way, a person who is Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu, Wiccan, Sikh, whatever, have their own beliefs and act within their parameters. Not every woman is a Roman Catholic or a Protestant fundie, you know. Not everyone thinks that pregnancy must be a punishment for the free exercise of female sexuality, either. Only sickos think so.

Other than yourself, who thinks having a child is a punishment? It’s a natural consequence of sexual behavior. It’s the point of sex. That is literally the reason nature created sex.

But for some reason you seem to think you should be exempt from the consequences of your actions and choices. I wish I could eat donuts all day and never have to worry about getting a gut. But guess what? Reality is what it is. And reality says eating lots of donuts and other sweets while neglecting healthy food leads to an inefficient body and bad health.

So despite wanting donuts I eat broccoli or spinach. Because that’s what people who understand the truth about life do to stay healthy. If you don’t want children then don’t engage in activities they result in children being created.

You don’t kill the child.

The right to bear arms is stated specifically in the Constitution. Please find me the part of the constitution where killing a human being is listed as a right.
Find me science that says an unborn fetus is a human being.

What else can it be? Is it a chicken? or is is a penguin? or is is frog? NOPE the only possible answer is that the results of two humans mating is that they created another human.

Science tells us that each kind begets its own.
When i eat my fresh chicken eggs in the morning for breakfast, am i eating eggs or chickens?
Look, i understand the emotion in this, but calling them human beings isnt correct. They dont even meet the requirements for a living organism, much less a human.

Logically it’s human when it has its own unique dna

Last edited:
what is being aborted is a human, what else could it possibly be? Do you think the thing being aborted is a frog?
There's more human cells in my morning crap than in a fertilized egg.

fertilized eggs are not being aborted, human fetuses are.

Life doesn't begin at conception? What stage do you figure life begins?

What does your question have to do with my answer?
You differentiated between the two. If life begins at conception then the distinction is irrelevant. The morning after pill can prevent the fertilized egg from implanting in the uterine wall. Isn't that the same thing as abortion then?

I do not personally consider the fertilized egg to be the "start of life" as the fertilized egg is still just a part of the female. It is not until there is implantation in the uterus and the zygote is created that there is a separate and distinct entity, in my opinion. I know not everyone agrees with that view, but it is mine

No, the SCOTUS said otherwise. The right to private should not give one the right to kill another human being

Does a fetus meet these requirements?
hu·man be·ing
noun
  1. a man, woman, or child of the species Homo sapiens, distinguished from other animals by superior mental development, power of articulate speech, and upright stance

Hek man, they dont even meet basic requirements for living organisms..
Learn some science and stop rationalizing.

No, the SCOTUS said otherwise. The right to private should not give one the right to kill another human being

hu·man be·ing
noun
  1. a man, woman, or child of the species Homo sapiens, distinguished from other animals by superior mental development, power of articulate speech, and upright stance

TN spends his days and nights hitting the bong, he can't be bothered.

hu·man be·ing
noun

I know all about TN.

I think it's funny that most of the pro-lifers are also the pro-white, anti-immigrant crowd. Because getting rid of abortion would just cause America to turn brown that much faster.

I listened to his whole speech. He clearly didn't give a fuck about one word he said.

Last edited:

hu·man be·ing
noun

I know... you hate biology. Bless your heart

Forum List

Back