Trump is currently addressing the March against Women's Reproductive Rights

I know. But the phrase "im having a baby" is referring to the birth. Future tense.
How am i struggling? My entire stance on this is based on biology.

Oh come on, now you're being ridiculous
Ok, maybe you are right. Maybe Biology is ridiculous.

You're pretty loose with biology.
Then maybe you can explain to me how a fetus DOES maintain homeostasis, it DOES breath, it DOES reproduce and it DOES consume.
If not, what are we even talking about?

Is it life? I asked once before...perhaps you missed it?
must have. It can be hard to keep up with a bunch of posts being added at once.

The right to bear arms is stated specifically in the Constitution. Please find me the part of the constitution where killing a human being is listed as a right.
Find me science that says an unborn fetus is a human being.

What else can it be? Is it a chicken? or is is a penguin? or is is frog? NOPE the only possible answer is that the results of two humans mating is that they created another human.

Science tells us that each kind begets its own.
When i eat my fresh chicken eggs in the morning for breakfast, am i eating eggs or chickens?
Look, i understand the emotion in this, but calling them human beings isnt correct. They dont even meet the requirements for a living organism, much less a human.

you are eating a chicken egg.

Please explain to me how a fetus does not meet the requirements for a living organism.

When does the magic happen that transforms the non-human into a human? Are you a big Harry Potter fan?
When does the magic happen that transforms the non-human into a human?
Logically, it's a human when it can survive outside of the womb.

so, what is it before then? it is a frog? A goat? A lion?

The right to bear arms is stated specifically in the Constitution. Please find me the part of the constitution where killing a human being is listed as a right.

Since the Constitution affords NO rights of personhood, citizenship, or any such other relevant condition to fetuses,
the right to terminate a fetus has nothing to do with killing humans as far as the law of the land is concerned.

it says nothing about having the right to terminate one either, and is thus left up to the State legislatures.

No it gives persons the right of privacy. The states ought not be allowed to interfere in a woman's right to the private act of abortion because there is no constitutional protection of what is being aborted.

what is being aborted is a human, what else could it possibly be? Do you think the thing being aborted is a frog?
There's more human cells in my morning crap than in a fertilized egg.

fertilized eggs are not being aborted, human fetuses are.

Since the Constitution affords NO rights of personhood, citizenship, or any such other relevant condition to fetuses,
the right to terminate a fetus has nothing to do with killing humans as far as the law of the land is concerned.

The Constitution affords no rights of personhood to transgenders either. Does that mean it's O.K. to kill them?

They aren't citizens?

Persons are either men or women, transgenders are neither.

No, a person is a person.

"All men are created equal"

it says nothing about having the right to terminate one either, and is thus left up to the State legislatures.

No it gives persons the right of privacy. The states ought not be allowed to interfere in a woman's right to the private act of abortion because there is no constitutional protection of what is being aborted.

what is being aborted is a human, what else could it possibly be? Do you think the thing being aborted is a frog?

Dont you mean "humans are?" Wasnt the "fetuses" part redundant? hehe

Life doesn't begin at conception? What stage do you figure life begins?

Dont you mean "humans are?" Wasnt the "fetuses" part redundant? hehe

No, it was not reduncent. A fetus is just one stage of human development, no different than infant, toddler, adolescent, and all the rest.

I had to add the human as a qualifier since you all seem to think that there is a different species inside the womb of the human woman.

Life doesn't begin at conception? What stage do you figure life begins?

What does your question have to do with my answer?

Can we all agree that a "late term" abortion, meaning older than 8 months, is the murder of a living person? Or is that open to interpretation?

I wouldn't phrase it that way but I have no problem restricting abortions to the first trimester with the three exceptions. Rape, incest and life of the mother.

You're halfway there....there is hope yet
Lol
I wont ever get to the point of supporting the forcing of a woman to go through gestation if she doesnt want to. I am far from a statist.
If science didnt lead me to believe it wasnt a human, it would be different.

Since science has told you it is not human, please tell us what species science tells you it is.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
what species are fish eggs? :dunno:
Your argument is lame. And old.
Fetuses arent humans. Period. No amount of emotion will change that.

Is that why the technical term is human fetus?
If it is human, why add fetus? Hell, why do we terms for the zygote as well?

The same reason we add human to child or baby. To differentiate humans from other species

That happens when you're full of shit

Even to you, dear.

Lol
I wont ever get to the point of supporting the forcing of a woman to go through gestation if she doesnt want to. I am far from a statist.
If science didnt lead me to believe it wasnt a human, it would be different.

Since science has told you it is not human, please tell us what species science tells you it is.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
what species are fish eggs? :dunno:
Your argument is lame. And old.
Fetuses arent humans. Period. No amount of emotion will change that.

Is that why the technical term is human fetus?
If it is human, why add fetus? Hell, why do we terms for the zygote as well?

The same reason we add human to child or baby. To differentiate humans from other species
How many species are out there where we refer to them as children? lol

What else can it be? Is it a chicken? or is is a penguin? or is is frog? NOPE the only possible answer is that the results of two humans mating is that they created another human.

When i eat my fresh chicken eggs in the morning for breakfast, am i eating eggs or chickens?
Look, i understand the emotion in this, but calling them human beings isnt correct. They dont even meet the requirements for a living organism, much less a human.

Please explain to me how a fetus does not meet the requirements for a living organism.

When does the magic happen that transforms the non-human into a human? Are you a big Harry Potter fan?

Is a tadpole a frog or just a tadpole?
Take your pick. It's a developing human. A potential human. Each stage has it's own term until the next developmental milestone.

Last edited:
Seriously, does anyone believe that Donald Trump gives a shit one way or another about whether a woman can get a legal abortion?

He doesn't but they eat that shit up like Jesus poop.

It is no surprise that the fake Kristians, evangelicals in the US, voted for the orange turd by 80%. They are by definition one of the most gullible clueless groups of the population. They have no morality or they would not have voted for likely the most immoral person to ever run for the presidency.

Little Lying Donald was 'pro-choice' right up until the moment he decided to run as a RINO, then he claimed 'pro-birth' so the barney fife contingency of bugwits would vote for him. He lies right in their face and they couldn't care less that he couldn't care less about women. Or abortions, or abortion rights.

Look at the cute children!
images

Look at the cute fish!
fish-eggs.jpg

Look at the cute human!
zygote.jpg

A truly idiotic title. How is protecting a baby in the womb from an unnecessary abortion violating a woman's "reproductive right"? She has already conceived/reproduced. The issue is, Does she have a right to kill her baby for no valid reason?

Is a tadpole a frog or just a tadpole?
Take your pick.It's a developing human. A potential human. Each stage has it's own term until the next developmental milestone.

A tadpole is one step in the development of an amphibian (more than just frogs). But it is always whatever amphibian family it belongs to.

No different than calling a human child an infant, or a toddler. It is still a human.

Yes, each stage has its own term till the next developmental milestone, but it is always a human, nothing else. A fetus is no less a human than a toddler

Forum List

Back