Trump is currently addressing the March against Women's Reproductive Rights

Does the Constitution SAY that an individual citizen has the right to own a gun,

or did the unelected judges of the court decide to interpret the Constitution that way?

I think the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness would cover that. BTW abortion removes the right to life from the developing human being. SCOTUS upheld that.

Last edited:
You ASSUME every person who aborts would be a bad mother. Fascinating. That's very revealing.

Pro-choicers are ugly inside. Through and through. You hold victims of rape and incest as human shields. You threaten, "Pay for my baby or I'll kill it".

Disgusting.

We had a totally unexpected child. My wife got pregnant at the worst possible time. We had moved 3,000 miles from our families, had just had twins which were exhausting us, and I was laid off from the job which had brought me 3000 miles.

Everyone we knew suggested abortion.

FUCK. THAT. SHIT.

Inconveniences are temporary. Life is forever.

I cannot imagine life without our youngest child.
I don’t assume every, but it’s a safe assumption that some certainly will not be good parents. Look at all the stories of child abuse we have now.

Child abuse sky rocketed since the advent of abortion.

Which makes sense. Pro-abortion fruitcakes maintain that humanity is dependent upon age, and that there is no such thing as an inalienable right..rights go to the strong and the aggressive. Not to the vulnerable and passive.

actually, nutter butter, child abuse escalates when women are forced to have children they don't want, aren't ready for and can't afford. anti-choice religious extremists think women should be denied sex ed, birth control and abortion. if you had a modicum of decency and tried to help babies AFTER they were born and weren't just pro-birth, maybe we'd give a damn about what you have to say

people who can't run their own lives really shouldn't try to run the lives of other people.
Translation: "Pay for my baby or I'll kill it!"

no. translation... pro-birth activists are hypocrites who don't give a damn about children once they're born.
'
it's also -- don't tell me an embryo is a baby and leave other people alone to follow their own consciences within the law as defined constitutionally because this isn't a theocracy and I personally couldn't care less what religious zealots want.

mmmmkay?

Which is why we take care of our children

And pro abortionists demand someone else takes care of their children or that other person is a hypocrite

I don’t assume every, but it’s a safe assumption that some certainly will not be good parents. Look at all the stories of child abuse we have now.

Which makes sense. Pro-abortion fruitcakes maintain that humanity is dependent upon age, and that there is no such thing as an inalienable right..rights go to the strong and the aggressive. Not to the vulnerable and passive.
Did it? Link?
" Those claiming that abortion is needed to reduce child abuse must contend with the empirical reality that child abuse increased by over 500 percent in the decade following Roe v. Wade. In fact, in less than a decade after Roe, child abuse had already risen by over 500 percent. These stats come right from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services."

Mike Adams - Does Abortion Really Prevent Child Abuse?

• Trends in Reporting Rates (per 1,000)
1976: 10
1977: 13
1978: 13
1979: 15
1980: 18
1981: 19
1982: 20
1983: 24
1984: 27
1985: 31
1986: 33
1987: 34
1988: 35
1989: 38
1990: 41
1991: 41
1992: 43

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Children’s Bureau. 1993 and 1999. Child Maltreatment (1993,1997): Reports from the States to the National Child Abuse and Neglect Data System. Washington, DC: Government Printing Office.
Crimes Against Children Research Center

It is hard to abuse a child that doesn’t exist.

Children don’t cease to exist when they are killed

Children don’t exist if they are never born.

actually, nutter butter, child abuse escalates when women are forced to have children they don't want, aren't ready for and can't afford. anti-choice religious extremists think women should be denied sex ed, birth control and abortion. if you had a modicum of decency and tried to help babies AFTER they were born and weren't just pro-birth, maybe we'd give a damn about what you have to say

people who can't run their own lives really shouldn't try to run the lives of other people.
Translation: "Pay for my baby or I'll kill it!"

no. translation... pro-birth activists are hypocrites who don't give a damn about children once they're born.
'
it's also -- don't tell me an embryo is a baby and leave other people alone to follow their own consciences within the law as defined constitutionally because this isn't a theocracy and I personally couldn't care less what religious zealots want.

mmmmkay?

I find it particularly appalling that the government cooperates with these filthy theocrats' desire to remove from our female population the right to choose our own religious beliefs, as well as our constitutional right to privacy. No government at any level has any legitimate business interfering with people's privacy, private decisions, private medical decisions, choice of religious beliefs, or personal relationships. These people talk about "freedom," and fuss about government "intrusion" into their financial lives, beliefs, privacy, etc. but seek to compromise it daily as to the most basic rights to have sovereignty over their own bodies and to choose their own beliefs.

Aborting your child is your religious belief?

Really?

Here is a news flash for pro-abortion people: The problem is not babies. The problem is not people having babies.

The problem is the liberal programs which have encouraged single parenthood to the point it is now at epidemic proportions in minority communities.

Illegitimacy is at 80 percent in the black community.

Eighty fucking percent!

So of course the PC police will have to find a new word for "illegitimate" to make it more socially acceptable for our society to be so fucked up.

Suggestions?

So only liberals have abortions?

The problem has nothing to do with politics.
The problem is unintended pregnancy.
Humans, not unlike every other species, is driven to procreate.
Reduce or eliminate unintended pregnancy and abortion becomes unnecessary.

Did it? Link?
" Those claiming that abortion is needed to reduce child abuse must contend with the empirical reality that child abuse increased by over 500 percent in the decade following Roe v. Wade. In fact, in less than a decade after Roe, child abuse had already risen by over 500 percent. These stats come right from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services."

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Children’s Bureau. 1993 and 1999. Child Maltreatment (1993,1997): Reports from the States to the National Child Abuse and Neglect Data System. Washington, DC: Government Printing Office.

That’s precisely why you can go to jail for killing the unborn. Because they don’t exist.

And I suppose if you kill your 10 year old it’s not child abuse either since they no longer exist

To make baby killers more comfortable. I've yet to hear an expectant mother claim she is having a fetus or zygote
"having" in this sense, is the actual birth, isnt it? So, wouldnt saying "im having a baby" be correct?

I was six weeks and I said I'm having a baby. Guess what? I did
Yes, you birthed a baby. You didnt birth a fetus.

It was a fetus...just like you were at one point.

I gotta be honest here....you're struggling mightily on this thread. Not like you at all
I know. But the phrase "im having a baby" is referring to the birth. Future tense.
How am i struggling? My entire stance on this is based on biology.

Oh come on, now you're being ridiculous

Find me science that says an unborn fetus is a human being.
The right to bear arms is stated specifically in the Constitution. Please find me the part of the constitution where killing a human being is listed as a right.

Since the Constitution affords NO rights of personhood, citizenship, or any such other relevant condition to fetuses,
the right to terminate a fetus has nothing to do with killing humans as far as the law of the land is concerned.

it says nothing about having the right to terminate one either, and is thus left up to the State legislatures.

No it gives persons the right of privacy. The states ought not be allowed to interfere in a woman's right to the private act of abortion because there is no constitutional protection of what is being aborted.

what is being aborted is a human, what else could it possibly be? Do you think the thing being aborted is a frog?
There's more human cells in my morning crap than in a fertilized egg.

That happens when you're full of shit

"having" in this sense, is the actual birth, isnt it? So, wouldnt saying "im having a baby" be correct?

I gotta be honest here....you're struggling mightily on this thread. Not like you at all
I know. But the phrase "im having a baby" is referring to the birth. Future tense.
No it isn't!! I've shown a dozen ways your stance is non-biological! Just saying it's *biological* doesn't make it so. Every *biological* point you've made has been shown to be utterly and completely unscientific and unbiological.
When you are asked to provide the evidence of your new biology, you can't.

Good grief. Don't be such a dumpkof.
The seven characteristics of life include:
  • responsiveness to the environment;
  • growth and change;
  • ability to reproduce;
  • have a metabolism and breathe;
  • maintain homeostasis;
  • being made of cells; and.
  • passing traits onto offspring.

They cant maintain their own homeostasis. They cant breathe on their own. They cant consume. They cant reproduce.
Why dont we call tadpoles frogs?
Why dont we call fertilized chicken eggs chickens?
Why dont we call roe, fish?

hu·man be·ing
noun
  1. a man, woman, or child of the species Homo sapiens, distinguished from other animals by superior mental development, power of articulate speech, and upright stance.

I find it particularly appalling that the government cooperates with these filthy theocrats' desire to remove from our female population the right to choose our own religious beliefs, as well as our constitutional right to privacy. No government at any level has any legitimate business interfering with people's privacy, private decisions, private medical decisions, choice of religious beliefs, or personal relationships. These people talk about "freedom," and fuss about government "intrusion" into their financial lives, beliefs, privacy, etc. but seek to compromise it daily as to the most basic rights to have sovereignty over their own bodies and to choose their own beliefs.

Are you saying abortion is a religion?
I have to say I do agree with you. But freedom of religion ends when it comes to killing people.

Abortion is a religion? Are you out of your mind? From your prior postings, I'm inclined to believe this.
she But the idea that a fertilized egg/zygote/embryo is a human being is based on theology thought up by some bat-shit crazy cleric. Just because a person is pregnant does not give anyone any legitimate right to force somebody's else's religion on her. She will make the decision whether or not to carry the pregnancy to term based on her own chosen beliefs, not those of some jackass cleric from a faith that she has not chosen to embrace. If she wishes to ask someone for their advice, she will of her own accord. But some of these states force her to consult openly sectarian religious organizations as a condition of obtaining an abortion. Why would she want to discuss her pregnancy with an outsider, particularly one with a clear religion-based agenda. Her uterus is her property alone, not some jackass outsider cleric's.

You are the one who said that de-legalizing abortion interferes with your choice to exercise your religious beliefs.

Another nutzoid baby killing freak.

Vagina-costume-2.jpg

You are the one who said that de-legalizing abortion interferes with your choice to exercise your religious beliefs.

This is not what I said. What I actually said that "de-legalizing" abortion denies a pregnant person the right to choose what religious beliefs to follow and act accordingly. An atheist who is pregnant may choose to act one way, a person who is Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu, Wiccan, Sikh, whatever, have their own beliefs and act within their parameters. Not every woman is a Roman Catholic or a Protestant fundie, you know. Not everyone thinks that pregnancy must be a punishment for the free exercise of female sexuality, either. Only sickos think so.
Th

You're a fucking tard.

What religious belief requires abortion, you fucking moron?
Calling anyone a "fucking moron" reveals just kind of a person you are. There is no religion that "requires" abortion, but you are too ignorant to understand that only some religions ban it. Why do you think that every woman adheres to the teachings of a religious sect that forbids it? There are a lot of religions out there and a lot of variations within them. Then, of course, there are people who are atheist or agnostic. I, personally, do not adhere to a faith that bans it. If you do, don't have an abortion.

Ok, maybe you are right. Maybe Biology is ridiculous.

Did it? Link?

That’s precisely why you can go to jail for killing the unborn. Because they don’t exist.

And I suppose if you kill your 10 year old it’s not child abuse either since they no longer exist
What do you remember from before you were born?

You're pretty loose with biology.

Then maybe you can explain to me how a fetus DOES maintain homeostasis, it DOES breath, it DOES reproduce and it DOES consume.
If not, what are we even talking about?

Here's a fact which blew my mind when I did some research:

If Roe v. Wade were repealed tomorrow, and abortion was left to the states to decide, the number of abortions in America would remain unchanged.

Roe v. Wade is not the problem nor the solution, folks.

Birth control is.
That's why the only solution it to keep it legal and regulated while working to decrease the rates of unintended pregnancy.

We can't legislate away the problems of human nature.

Then maybe you can explain to me how a fetus DOES maintain homeostasis, it DOES breath, it DOES reproduce and it DOES consume.
If not, what are we even talking about?

Is it life? I asked once before...perhaps you missed it?

Here's a fact which blew my mind when I did some research:

If Roe v. Wade were repealed tomorrow, and abortion was left to the states to decide, the number of abortions in America would remain unchanged.

Roe v. Wade is not the problem nor the solution, folks.

Birth control is.
That's why the only solution it to keep it legal and regulated while working to decrease the rates of unintended pregnancy.

We can't legislate away the problems of human nature.

The number of abortions had been declining for years.

Forum List

Back